• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT28| Nolan Beyond

Holy shit!!! What a shot.

Edit: #420YOLO

eAlyKFm.gif

Izuna

Banned
It's funny how more and more comments talk about more weapons being viable. I just heard someone say, in a serious manner, "I want one." This person was referring to the No Land (Nolan) Beyond.

Crazy times. Bring on TKK (or TTK, whatever you prefer).

NLB has been my Trials wep of choice for the past 3-4 weeks. It sucks in any other mode than Elimination but it's so good there. You get to run a great shotty and deal with people at a range they expect to be able to take a hit and run away.

Back from the movies! Watched Straight Out of Compton and Man from U.N.C.L.E. Both were good though I recommend the former over the latter.

I see we have a new thread and that I thankfully made one last post in the last thread. Wouldn't want a repeat.

Also, been working on this for weeks:
K3z0SyE.gif

Edit: Hawkian, this is the gif I was talking about.

Hey look I'm the center of attention.

ich00

Can't believe people still do this shit.

I mean you are using a suros there...

In all seriousness, run them over with your sparrow to kill them, then leave the strike. Or if you're really feeling it, sit your guardian down and wait for them to leave.

VE3TRO

Formerly Gizmowned
I mean you are using a suros there...

In all seriousness, run them over with your sparrow to kill them, then leave the strike. Or if you're really feeling it, sit your guardian down and wait for them to leave.

Lol never had one before. Unlocked it today in PoE. Probably get rid.

ich00

Lol never had one before. Unlocked it today in PoE. Probably get rid.

Don't do that! At one time it was a go to pvp weapon, then bungie broke every ar to nerf it. With the weapon patch coming out before TTK, ar's just migt be good again.

Better stop before Narmers head can't fit in the OT

I'm actually single but I'm sure you live in some No Land Beyond. Destiny has been a great Ice Breaker for us but I have to tell you the Truth, I should be your Plan C. But you never know, give it some Patience & Time, and we could be the Thorn in each others' side.

Some Super Good Advice? Always let me have The Last Word.

And Gjallarhorn.

I'm actually single but I'm sure you live in some No Land Beyond. Destiny has been a great Ice Breaker for us but I have to tell you the Truth, I should be your Plan C. But you never know, give it some Patience & Time, and we could be the Thorn in each others' side.

Some Super Good Advice? Always let me have The Last Word.

And Gjallarhorn.
I have no proper response. 😶

rNilla

Top Bottom