• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT28| Nolan Beyond

todd360

7 ours before Xur leaves and its nearly 4am. 2 coins left. >_>

ijXPY3M.jpg

I've got three achievements for Guardian Lord.

Flawless raider, clan only stuff, and PvP stuff.

Well, forget that.

Why? What are you worried about most? People here will hook you up. Flawless and clan only can be done same time. PVP might be the only grind depending on how much you've played in the past.

VE3TRO

Formerly Gizmowned
If anyone is finishing anything like Nighrfall or Raid on XB1 and has a spot you can invite me.

do a 28 poe or 2

Done 4 in a row and got 5 coins Just done a 28 Strike and got some blue engrams so I'll see what they are. Really wanna get that exotic.

If you do a PoE 28, please let me know! I haven't opened PoE on my Warlock and need my guaranteed exotic.

PSN: vernonhillz

On XB1.

VE3TRO

Formerly Gizmowned
I joined an ongoing PoE at round 3 so haven't got as much to do. Please let me get 2 coins. >_<

ocean

Banned
Holy crap super cool stream going on right now on War's channel (Warbulletproof). War, Gabe and Mgir is a crazy sweaty team, fun to watch.

deafmedal

Just ordered a PS4 Destiny bundle for my wife...

What have I done?! Might start a new character on a different profile and run the campaign with her while I show her the ropes. She has never played a shooter before, and she won't be as active with the game as I can be but I hope she digs it :) She even tried to get in on the Kmart price match shenanigans but was unsuccessful so I figure she is serious about wanting to play with me (snicker).

In other news, my break from Destiny is going sucky. I don't hate the Witcher 3, but I still want to boot up Destiny :p I won't make it all the way till TKK, but I'm going to shoot for two weeks of no Destiny. I can make it dammit!

VE3TRO

Formerly Gizmowned
4 fucking coins! Wooooooo!

Killed the round 5 boss in like 1 minute. We all plowed him with rockets.

sikkinixx

How many more hours until the xur leaves? I'm level 28 with 8 strange coins. I need to get to level 30 to have someone drag me through the weekly level 32 right?

ocean

Banned
Interesting to see a team where 2/3 don't use blink still stomp the highest competition.
Firebolt + Viking Funeral is more broken than blink is tho :p

To balance it out a little, one of the rules they play with is no Exotic armor. This prevents spawning with grenade energy, Ram freakish armor and other Destiny bullshit excesses :p

ocean

Banned
How many more hours until the xur leaves? I'm level 28 with 8 strange coins. I need to get to level 30 to have someone drag me through the weekly level 32 right?
Xur will be gone in about 6 hours and 40 minutes.

You need to be within 3 levels of a given activity, so minimum 29 for 32 Weekly.

Do you need help? I'd be happy to party up for a Daily mission or the Weekly once you get to 29.

PSN: JohnOfMars

Lnkn52

I was sad because I thought no one saw it lol. Hey want to do Skolas/flawless w/ T-44 and I?
Just saw this. Unfortunately, I can't at the moment.

I'm actually single but I'm sure you live in some No Land Beyond. Destiny has been a great Ice Breaker for us but I have to tell you the Truth, I should be your Plan C. But you never know, give it some Patience & Time, and we could be the Thorn in each others' side.

Some Super Good Advice? Always let me have The Last Word.

And Gjallarhorn.

Damn dude. You truly have some game. All you single lady Guardians, watch out.

Also, I thought you were a new member. That new avatar.

sikkinixx

Xur will be gone in about 6 hours and 40 minutes.

You need to be within 3 levels of a given activity, so minimum 29 for 32 Weekly.

Ah okay cool. It's brutal, I re bought on PS4, still rocking pre-expansion gear. Legendary armour with 20 light.

Do you need help? I'd be happy to party up for a Daily mission or the Weekly once you get to 29.

Thanks! I'll message if I manage to get a lucky piece of armour to bump me up.

todd360

Just saw this. Unfortunately, I can't at the moment.

Damn dude. You truly have some game. All you single lady Guardians, watch out.

Also, I thought you were a new member. That new avatar.

Is that good game? He said he was a mere plan c and then he said he could become a thorn in your side. Those sound like bad things.

Ah okay cool. It's brutal, I re bought on PS4, still rocking pre-expansion gear. Legendary armour with 20 light.

Thanks! I'll message if I manage to get a lucky piece of armour to bump me up.

Shoot me an invite anyway and I can help you brainstorm the best ways to get the gear & XP you need. Everybody deserves a Gally.

Level 29 and you can roll through 32. Happy to help you through it since I still need to do it myself. Will be on in 30 mins. If you can hit 29, let me know.

PSN is GKW212

ocean

Banned
If I raced Gabe across Patrol on my Sparrow I think his skating Titan would beat me.

I can't chose between his stream or War's. So fun to watch competitive matches, it's more fun than to watch top players pubstomp Trials carrying people. I mean that's cool too, but it's a nice change of pace to see matches between super competitive teams.

ocean

Banned
Just an idea, but would trials losses be the fastest way to better gear?
Depends on what your alternative. If you're starting at 0? For sure. Getting 3,500 rep when you can't do Nightfall, high level Weekly Heroics, high level Strikes? It's super rough. With Trials you can get a 36 Light armor piece every 10 matches or so. Quicker if you're lucky.

Beats grinding 3,500 rep + 75 Marks per armor piece.

Lnkn52

If I raced Gabe across Patrol on my Sparrow I think his skating Titan would beat me.

I can't chose between his stream or War's. So fun to watch competitive matches, it's more fun than to watch top players pubstomp Trials carrying people. I mean that's cool too, but it's a nice change of pace to see matches between super competitive teams.
Gabe moves around the map so well. It's fun to watch. Especially those times where you think he might fall off the map.

Very jelly because I don't think I could ever play that to that level.

Do FPS games with actual tournaments and private matchmaking have as much debate over who would beat who all the time? Every good PvP stream is filled with people debating who is better than who and which team is better than some other team.

Top Bottom