• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT28| Nolan Beyond

ocean

Banned
Does this game have 3rd person mode yet?
There are a few moments in the game where you play in third person. Most notably:

- While using a Bladedancer's super
- While using a Relic in the Vault of Glass Raid
- When using a Blade of Crota in Crota's End or some story missions

If you mean in general? That's never gonna happen.

GhaleonEB

There are a few moments in the game where you play in third person. Most notably:

- While using a Bladedancer's super
- While using a Relic in the Vault of Glass Raid
- When using a Blade of Crota in Crota's End or some story missions

If you mean in general? That's never gonna happen.
Also:

-While in the social spaces (Tower/Reef)
-While riding Sparrows

For a FPS we actually spend a decent amount of time in 3rd person.

FyreWulff

Who else is still holding onto the Khvostov?

yep

CMf8i9MUsAA96XI.jpg:large

Also, finally hit a point of all max level characters, and I finally finished my Warlocks' last subclass, so that's all subclasses complete. My warlock is so unplayed that he has 0 rank in just about everything :V

CMf7OsbUkAArkJB.jpg:large

sikkinixx

Only took a couple hours but I got to 29! If someone would still like to drag me through the weekly level 32 I would be extremely grateful (I brought it up a few hours back) 9 coins away from a ghorn.

Psn: JessicaAlbaisHot

Magik

Only took a couple hours but I got to 29! If someone would still like to drag me through the weekly level 32 I would be extremely grateful (I brought it up a few hours back) 9 coins away from a ghorn.

Psn: JessicaAlbaisHot

I'll give you a hand

X_Magik_ox

I tried bumper jumper for a game. Didn't like it. I wish I could do custom button mapping within the game. I know I can do it through the ps4 but I don't want to have to remember that when playing other games.

Arrrammis

I tried bumper jumper for a game. Didn't like it. I wish I could do custom button mapping within the game. I know I can do it through the ps4 but I don't want to have to remember that when playing other games.
There's an option to add the toggle for custom buttons to the PS screen (hold down the PS button). I have custom buttons for Destiny, then toggle it off whenever I do something else.

There's an option to add the toggle for custom buttons to the PS screen (hold down the PS button). I have custom buttons for Destiny, then toggle it off whenever I do something else.

Oh wow. Did they slip that in for a Playstation stability update? I'll experiment with that. Thanks!

Top Bottom