• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT28| Nolan Beyond

First time playing any Elimination at all last night. Made the mistake of doing Trials.

Shit is more frustrating than IB.

Played regular Elimination tonight. Still getting wrecked. I am officially terrible at Crucible.

First time playing any Elimination at all last night. Made the mistake of doing Trials.

Shit is more frustrating than IB.

Played regular Elimination tonight. Still getting wrecked. I am officially terrible at Crucible.

Don't get too down on yourself. Elimination takes more practice than the other game modes and you really need an all around solid team to be successful, and unfortunately m half of the randoms are idle or leave halfway through.

Been looking for something to do the past hour.

Logged onto both xb1 and ps4 and didn't do much. Was waiting for an lfg post to pop up here for Trials but surprisingly none the past hour.

Now I'm turning on my ps3 to reach into my backlog for the first time since Bloodborne.

I need to go on a huge backlog spree before TTK.

I still have Journey, Ico, and Shadow of the Collosus to play.

LTWood12

Been looking for something to do the past hour.

Logged onto both xb1 and ps4 and didn't do much. Was waiting for an lfg post to pop up here for Trials but surprisingly none the past hour.

Now I'm turning on my ps3 to reach into my backlog for the first time since Bloodborne.

I need to go on a huge backlog spree before TTK.

I still have Journey, Ico, and Shadow of the Collosus to play.

Aw man I would've done trials with you. Already off now :(

The ps3 controller feels so funky. I played over 1500 hours of Socom 2 on essentially this same controller. Idk how.

Yeah, but I kinda like it... Played some BF3 for the first time in AGES on my PS3 tonight. I like how small the PS3 controller is. I have small hands so it fits better than the PS4 controller.

Mupod

if this 'matador 64' shit is so common that EVERYONE in crucible has one to beat out my old found verdict every single time, then why can't I find one

Deku Tree

Yeah I've had that happen before. So dumb. Tonight I actually I had a glitch where I couldn't see my revive timer in POE 35.

I think it happens when two people try to take the Taint at the same time.

I figured it out. If I have four buffs going then one of them takes the place of the devouring essence timer, and I can't see it even though that is the only one I want to see at all. Ugh.

todd360

Yeah, but I kinda like it... Played some BF3 for the first time in AGES on my PS3 tonight. I like how small the PS3 controller is. I have small hands so it fits better than the PS4 controller.

DS4 feels so good in my hands. Its hard to go back to ds3. Its not even the size for me. It just isn't as good other than superior battey life and sticks that don't degrade rapidly.

NeOak

I figured it out. If I have four buffs going then one of them takes the place of the devouring essence timer, and I can't see it even though that is the only one I want to see at all. Ugh.

Yeah, you should only have 2 buffs at one time otherwise the list is too long.

todd360

Basically, yea.

The battery life is really my only complaint.

I imported the official charge stand from Japan. So my controllers are always ready to go. The sticks are my biggest problem. They feel great, but they just aren't made to last. Its such a disappointment. I wish they would make a pro model like xbox. Just don't skimp on build quality.

Top Bottom