• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT28| Nolan Beyond

Lee

Getting on Xbox One in about ten minutes. Anyone down to play? I can do whatever and happy to help if people need it.

Namikaze1

Fine. There's a 6th chest. Thing is, it's not a chest in the traditional way. Not in the way you think. What does this "sixth chest" reward you with? Bonds. The bonds you make with your teammates, the friendships born from that raiding experiencing is a far greater reward than any of the chests in the Vault can give you. Greater than a Vex Mythoclast, a Hawkmoon, and even a Gjallarhorn.

I'm too drunk and tired for this heavy shit. I'm heading off to bed!

noomi

Alright! Warlock is level 16, main story is done. Crucible until level 20... tomorrow though, I'm tired....

Night DGAF, see you in the AM.

Baliis

I should try to watch One Piece again, I think I left off around Skypea or whatever it was? There's just so many episodes though.

Virdix

I should've left Naruto a hell of a lot sooner. OP just kept getting better. Naruto just kept getting worse. God, I hated the shinobi war arc and everything after.

Should i just skip Shippuden? I'm caught up on OP anime, planning on finishing the manga next week, was going to start it to kill some time.

Also, farming handcannon kills in strikes for grimoire is awful

todd360

I should've left Naruto a hell of a lot sooner. OP just kept getting better. Naruto just kept getting worse. God, I hated the shinobi war arc and everything after.

I watched naruto ever since toonami started showing it when I was in high school. I had to see it through to the end. Gonna watch the anime to the end as well.

I should try to watch One Piece again, I think I left off around Skypea or whatever it was? There's just so many episodes though.

That is the best part. You can marathon for what seems like forever. Then you finally catch up and have to wait like the rest of us.

Anastasis

If old legendaries are to be left behind right away, I assume they simply won't have any way of gaining any light and even common weapons of year 2 will start with light so new players understand light = power right away. If light is now a reflection of power and can be found on year 2 weapons, then any light will be more powerful than no light. Probably the easiest way for them to transition.

Maybe something like 0 light = year 1 max attack 365 (they won't post this attack, but it will be this under the hood).

Then a weapon with 42 light = 407 attack (365+42) (also not posted, just its light level). Sounds like light will be an average of all hear though, so not exactly this, but close.

todd360

Does One Piece have filler episodes? Crazy if all 800 episodes are canon.

Yes, but not much compared to other long running shows like naruto. Famous for the Filler Hell we got before shippuden started.

It's pretty minimal, they also tie it into the story pretty well at the end of arcs. IMO

The only filler worth watching is the one after skypeia. The rest is garbage.

phen0m24

thanks XFrame and Puma for the NFs.

We got a bunch of stuff but naught too exciting.

Got to catch up with mah robot dinosaur and GKW/Narmer himself as well.

:)

Virdix

Yes, but not much compared to other long running shows like naruto. Famous for the Filler Hell we got before shippuden started.

The only filler worth watching is the one after skypeia. The rest is garbage.

Didnt watch them, but they did tie them in well with falling into G8 as an example

todd360

J38LlmJ.jpg

I'm going to get every manga. Its going to look so badass on a dedicated shelf in like 10 years when all the books are out.

Top Bottom