• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT28| Nolan Beyond

Namikaze1

Indeed. I read (past tense, dont read that boruto shit) Naruto every week just out of tradition.

Indeed. I read Naruto every week just out of tradition.
Same for me. I stopped watching the anime long before the manga ended once it went into that weird Kakashi-Yamato filler arc. Haven't watched The Last nor do I want to. I did read that Gaiden short thing earlier this year. I expected it to be bad. It was worse than I could imagined.

Should i just skip Shippuden? I'm caught up on OP anime, planning on finishing the manga next week, was going to start it to kill some time.

Also, farming handcannon kills in strikes for grimoire is awful
Shippuden is terrible. Only two standout arcs in the entirety of Shippuden: Kakazu and Hidan Arc and Pain Arc. Most of the Shippuden Anime is filler hell. It's the main reason why I gave up on it. Way too many fillers.

I watched naruto ever since toonami started showing it when I was in high school. I had to see it through to the end. Gonna watch the anime to the end as well.

That is the best part. You can marathon for what seems like forever. Then you finally catch up and have to wait like the rest of us.
I started following the manga when I was 13. I had to see it end not just for me but for a friend who sadly passed away weeks before it ended. The two of us would often discuss the chapters and whatnot.

Does One Piece have filler episodes? Crazy if all 800 episodes are canon.
it does but are tied well to the story. Same cant be said for most of Naruto fillers. But like most fillers, a lot are terrible.

MrDaravon

Thanks for the run snake! I got my second Mythoclast in two weeks, and now I'm suddenly drowning in Found Verdicts after not being able to get one at all lol. Still no Fatebringer yet though.

Lee

Have you joined Bad to the Xbone?

I have not. Clan? Hate using clans on Destiny man. So cumbersome.

I'm going to LFG the VoG, CM HM, Skolas 35. Feel free to hit me up if anyone on Xbox One is looking for any of that or just wants to play.

GT: Trip Like I Do.

Thanks!

Ug, I forgot what blink shotty garbage small teams modes are. It's all bladedancer in salvage, but I need that trophy! I wonder what they're planning to do with blink, seems like a hard thing to balance right.

GutZ31

Had to call in back-up for Skolas last night.
57B44av.jpg
And this is exactly how he got Flawless Raider guys.
Skillz

E92 M3

I'm going to LFG the VoG, CM HM, Skolas 35. Feel free to hit me up if anyone on Xbox One is looking for any of that or just wants to play.

Thanks!

It's a group on Bungie.net where you can talk and organize stuff with everyone on the Xbone. Don't have to make it your clan.

Also add me, Trance Addix. I play a lot but going to sleep shortly, tonight.

phen0m24

Thanks!

Trip, Voidfang Investments is super active, as is Bad to the Xbone. Good people.

My son is on it now or I would run some stuff with you.

My GT is same as GAF name

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
Just make shotguns near useless coming out of Blink. I'm so sick of it at this point, EVERYBODY has a ridiculous Matador 64, Party Crasher +1, judgment iv, Felwinters Lie and so on, and it's ultimately uncounterable except for being another blinking max range shotgunner yourself.

Lnkn52

Just make shotguns near useless coming out of Blink. I'm so sick of it at this point, EVERYBODY has a ridiculous Matador 64, Party Crasher +1, judgment iv, Felwinters Lie and so on, and it's ultimately uncounterable except for being another blinking max range shotgunner yourself.

Reforging made it 10x worse. I wonder if they are keeping that ability in TTK.

todd360

Never knew i could be this jealous of something. Huh

I have these as well. I'm collecting and reading the new releases as they come out. I'm waiting for the third box set it get what i'm missing though. I'm hoping they release it this year, but it still hasn't been announced as far as I know.

I'm not dead. And I also posted earlier.

Go back to your animes.

I can't tell if your legit mad or not. I was just checking up on your progress. I just miss you is all. You never play with me anymore. We never even played trials together.

3X NF, 3X Crota HM, and not a 4th Horseman in sight. Woof. I did get some more grimoire done. 3535 now. So, I guess there's that.

Night DGAF. Thanks to all who participated in Crota tonight.

I can't tell if your legit mad or not. I was just checking up on your progress. I just miss you is all. You never play with me anymore. We never even played trials together.

I'm not mad, just taking the piss a bit. 😘

Maybe this weekend we'll cross paths.

Top Bottom