• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT28| Nolan Beyond

neoism

Have enough for the whole fireteam. You guys can borrow it whenever.

9cT10Nb.png

your missing 2 strange coins :p

holy shit thats alot :O :O :O :O

darthbob

So, uh, weird thing happened with the Postmaster today. He had 3 Focused Lights, and 4 Special packages containing 3 Strange Coins and one 55A-AllFate with a pretty nice roll of Outlaw, Smallbore, and Target Acquisition.

Did Bungie think I deserved a present or what?

Pat_DC

So, uh, weird thing happened with the Postmaster today. He had 3 Focused Lights, and 4 Special packages containing 3 Strange Coins and one 55A-AllFate with a pretty nice roll of Outlaw, Smallbore, and Target Acquisition.

Did Bungie think I deserved a present or what?

Did you sign up for the email details/bribe on the bungie site?
Maybe that's what it is. Still haven't received mine.

Hello Destiny Gaf.

Playing again for the first time since November or so and I have a couple questions.

Does Xur still only show up on weekends?

And what am I locked out of since I don't have any DLC? I remember their being a big stink about it back then, but it seems like I can play everything I could back then.

Namikaze1

There is still hope in this world igordennis. Never forget that. Unless you run into monokuma of course.

Edit: I'm not seeing all the smiley faces people are posting. Maybe its a Windows 10 problem?
This reminds me I need to play Danganronpa and perhaps watch the anime.

NastyBook

Super smooth runs (pretty much an hour for all three) with Gspec and Ich00. If Solar Burn Taniks is Bungie's way of saying they're sorry for pre-patch Cerberus Vae III, I accept their apology. :D

Anastasis

So many questions raised by the teaser for tomorrow, especially the exotic blueprints page:

1) Why the two columns for year 2 primaries? Will column 2 be elemental primaries?
2) Why only 11 year 1 primaries? Where is Universal Remote and Nolan Beyond?
3) Why does it seem the order is changed from year 1 to year 2? It seems like Thorn is skipped (between TLW and Hawkmoon in year 1 but not in year 2). Is it over on the right year 2 column instead? Why? Perhaps Thorn becomes elemental if second column is indeed elemental primaries.
4) Why can't I simply stop watching the video and wait patiently for tomorrow?

NeOak

You were so happy with the candy I gave you. I don't delete any of my thousands of messages. But you told me you don't live there anymore.

I moved a long time ago.

PMing you my new address lol

And yes, that candy was awesome. I got a lot of fun out of that GBA shaped candy case lol

Top Bottom