• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT28| Nolan Beyond

Mindlog

I still can't believe how fucking fire the new FWC armor set is.

http://stream1.gifsoup.com/view/973244/robben-gif-o.gif
My first faction of choice was Future War Cult. They looked into the future and saw war so said; "To hell with it. Let's war!"

Then I switch to the Dead Orbit emo goth's because the shaders were chill and the ship was neat.

Got all of that then switched to New Monarchy for the shaders and ships. I still want the ship, but I already got some shaders.

For Year 2 I'm thinking I will go full FWC. The Cult has it right. Down with the monarchy and the goths can go write some poetry about leaving the earth. The FWC will get down doing the real work.

FUTURE WAR CLOWNS!

milkham

Hello Destiny Gaf.

Playing again for the first time since November or so and I have a couple questions.

Does Xur still only show up on weekends?

And what am I locked out of since I don't have any DLC? I remember their being a big stink about it back then, but it seems like I can play everything I could back then.

yeah xur only shows up on weekends... you missed something good this last week.

there will be some weeks where you can't do a nightfall or a weekly heroic because they are DLC only strikes. they've changed it so that nightfall and weekly on each particular week are not the same strike anymore so you won't be locked out of both hopefully. dailies that are part of the dlc will also be locked for you.

edit: if you're really serious about playing again you should probably buy the taken king package for 60 and get both the DLCs and the taken king

Dunk#7

Have enough for the whole fireteam. You guys can borrow it whenever.

9cT10Nb.png

What is the item to the left of the motes of light?

I have been playing since the alpha and I have never seen that

NeOak

Hello Destiny Gaf.

Playing again for the first time since November or so and I have a couple questions.

Does Xur still only show up on weekends?

And what am I locked out of since I don't have any DLC? I remember their being a big stink about it back then, but it seems like I can play everything I could back then.

Xur sold the Jesushorn this weekend.

You're locked out of Crota and PoE along with Trials of Osiris. And I think the current Nightfall because it is HoW.

Dunk#7

Might be focused light from Red Bull codes.

Good call. I had not thought of that.

Are they still selling valid cans in the US? I heard something about people scamming them by knowing the algorithim. I need to buy at least one for some special (read: short) mission?

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Every single one of my 40+ red bulls codes I gave out to SEXY members worked.

I think the ones sold within the last so and so weeks are new codes generated after the incident was made public. Red Bull cans before that are subject to some kind of proof of purchase when and if you get a message saying code is used already.

Lunar FC

If only they didn't rep clown color scheme.
Don't even know how to respond to this..smh
My first faction of choice was Future War Cult. They looked into the future and saw war so said; "To hell with it. Let's war!"

Then I switch to the Dead Orbit emo goth's because the shaders were chill and the ship was neat.

Got all of that then switched to New Monarchy for the shaders and ships. I still want the ship, but I already got some shaders.

For Year 2 I'm thinking I will go full FWC. The Cult has it right. Down with the monarchy and the goths can go write some poetry about leaving the earth. The FWC will get down doing the real work.

FUTURE WAR CLOWNS!
If you abandoned the cult, we don't want you back.

F W C all day :p

Rep the cult till we die son.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
School of Hawk leader without Celestial Nighthawk....

hmmmmm....
Contrary to popular belief I am but one of many leaders.

And whatever, Hawkmoon was my second exotic weapon, I've been very lucky in the hawk and hawk-related accessories department so far. It'll come.

NeOak

Is it just me or is doubles grimoire screwed up? Every time I play it I get grimoire for something else, like salvage or skirmish.

It is a known bug.

Contrary to popular belief I am but one of many leaders.

And whatever, Hawkmoon was my second exotic weapon, I've been very lucky in the hawk and hawk-related accessories department so far. It'll come.

You're the official spokesman.

And indeed. Isn't Nami still waiting for the Hawk emblem?

Every single one of my 40+ red bulls codes I gave out to SEXY members worked.

I think the ones sold within the last so and so weeks are new codes generated after the incident was made public. Red Bull cans before that are subject to some kind of proof of purchase when and if you get a message saying code is used already.

40. wow

hoggert

Need 3 for 1X HM Crota. Just Crota. I have the CP.

Hey man, thanks again for the super painless run. First time clear, I had tried to beat it several times before but my swordbearer friend's drinking/other friends' lack of heavy synths fubared everything. Then with the loot being uninteresting to me (asides from the Fang,) I never bothered since HoW released. Now just to hit up the golden chests for my last triumph.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
PC version.

I think I'm going to do a lot of PVP stuff throughout the week. Need a lot of Warlock crucible kills, shotgun kills and I barely touched any modes outside of clash and control.

NeOak

Kadey, wanna play Doubles later in the week?

FR sent on Steam. I'll buy it later.

That's alright, i have two as well.
I was actually shocked too when hawkian told me he didn't have it during our trials run recently.

I am shocked he missed it :(

NeOak

I can picture Rufus sitting on top of a mountain too scared to go down right now.

More like Rufus pwning my Ken.

And you mentioning Rufus made me think of Justin. Meeting them again next month since I'm staff on First Attack this year again.

Top Bottom