• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT28| Nolan Beyond

SnakeEyes

Banned
No. The last guardian and final fantasy 15 will come out before he takes 5 minutes out of his day to write that post.
He's making it sound like it's going to be a your-level post and that he's just waiting for the right time to release it, but the more time passes, the more I think it's just another ruse.

Or he'll post it on the release day of TTK and it'll get drowned out by al the new content hype.

shermas

Just dropped down to level 29 and did the Weekly Heroic at 32... got matched up with two 29s that were hiding in the shrieker room, trying to pop shot Phogath (sp?) to death. It looked awful.

Threw on my decent armor, hopped into the main room, put up some Titan bro bubbles and we took him down in about 6 minutes... there was much dancing and waving after he melted into the floor.

In the final screen, I saw they'd been playing the mission for about 40 minutes... love it when I can help out like that.

Qblivion

The last two redbull codes I tried never showed up in my inbox. Are they lost forever or should they show up someday? Kinda afraid to use another.

Rubenov

Just dropped down to level 29 and did the Weekly Heroic at 32... got matched up with two 29s that were hiding in the shrieker room, trying to pop shot Phogath (sp?) to death. It looked awful.

Threw on my decent armor, hopped into the main room, put up some Titan bro bubbles and we took him down in about 6 minutes... there was much dancing and waving after he melted into the floor.

In the final screen, I saw they'd been playing the mission for about 40 minutes... love it when I can help out like that.

Nice!

todd360

He's making it sound like it's going to be a your-level post and that he's just waiting for the right time to release it, but the more time passes, the more I think it's just another ruse.

Or he'll post it on the release day of TTK and it'll get drowned out by al the new content hype.

I would be excited if it was like my post. That thread was hilarious.

I fully expect the thread to double in pages tomorrow. But if I could make a winner-take-all guess, 25 pages tomorrow alone.

Stoked for 13.5 hours from now!

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
More like Rufus pwning my Ken.

And you mentioning Rufus made me think of Justin. Meeting them again next month since I'm staff on First Attack this year again.

Not that Rufus. Our scribe who's in love with a teenager.

I think it would be cool to have a one on one mode, best of seven, no heavy ammo, and small maps.

Please don't bring that back.

PUKUReF.gif

FyreWulff

What is this doubles everyone keeps mentioning? Is it just playing with someone and I'm looking into it too hard?

Doubles is a rotational playlist in the game, currently requiring House of Wolves, which is 2v2 and based off of Salvage. It's up for this week. There's grimoire score attached to it.

I avoid playing it with randoms, much like Halo doubles :V

Top Bottom