• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT28| Nolan Beyond

GlamFM

Banned
Reposting for new page, sorry:

Had 3 failed download notifications for some collectors stuff on my PS4 this mornig.

Anybody else?

Am I in trouble?

Monster Zero

I did more than 200. No Hopscotch.

I saw them falling all around. Every day someone in my team gets it. But not me.

I got all imaginable exotics there. Yesterday only I got Suros and Thunderlord.

I got EVERY.SINGLE.DRAGON.WEAPON. Every single one. Multiple times. Auto rifle. Gun. Another pulse. Scout. Shotgun. Fusion. Sniper. MLG. Both Rocket Launchers.

But no Hopscotch.

I will burn on that grind.

Won't hopscott pilgrim be obsolete soon

NukeLaser

Two legendary engrams and The Last Word from the Nightfall this week. Not like I need anything at this point, but still disappointing.

Also, my crew and I had fun taking photos around the tower:

3szcEDN.jpg

I also made my way out of the Reef. The queen is going to be pissed:

I did more than 200. No Hopscotch.

I saw them falling all around. Every day someone in my team gets it. But not me.

I got all imaginable exotics there. Yesterday only I got Suros and Thunderlord.

I got EVERY.SINGLE.DRAGON.WEAPON. Every single one. Multiple times. Auto rifle. Gun. Another pulse. Scout. Shotgun. Fusion. Sniper. MLG. Both Rocket Launchers.

But no Hopscotch.

I will burn on that grind.

ive got from skirmish and rumble.

nOoblet16

Haven't played the game for a while now, since the start of this month my daily routine has been just waking up everyday and watching Stargate SG1 all day (never saw it before), then I traveled mainland Europe for a bit, got back home and now I'm watching stargate again.

Perhaps I'll lose interest once Richard Dean Anderson's Jack O'neill takes a backseat from next season onwards, his comic timing is one of the main reasons why I love the show.

Haven't played the game for a while now, since the start of this month my daily routine has been just waking up everyday and watching Stargate SG1 all day (never saw it before), then I traveled mainland Europe for a bit, got back home and now I'm watching stargate again.

Perhaps I'll lose interest once Richard Dean Anderson's Jack O'neill takes a backseat from next season onwards, his comic timing is one of the main reasons why I love the show.

You will be remembered Guardian! One falls for an entire race to rise. Your power has joined my Gjallarhorn.

123rl

We played some CE last night and Truelize jumped in for some fun. Everything was fine on a hard run - great sword timing, good shield co-ordination, insta-kill on the Swordbearer and wtf just happened?!

p03CWYS.gif

I have it, just doesn't look good on any thing that isn't warlocks. Looks gray on Hunters. :(

Revenant looks amazing with the Hunter trials gear, its just a shame all the cloaks ruin the look

We played some CE last night and Truelize jumped in for some fun. Everything was fine on a hard run - great sword timing, good shield co-ordination, insta-kill on the Swordbearer and wtf just happened?!

p03CWYS.gif

Lol, I love Crota and all his glitches. It wouldn't be the same without the fear of him getting up early, smashing you on his way down, hunting you to the towers/crystal room etc etc

Its the closest Destiny has ever got to random modifiers in strikes/raids

He hunted me down to the right tower last week, looked at me for about 5 seconds fired a couple of laser beams then teleported back left

I5EzIR9l.jpg

Edit looking at his health bar i'm going to have to try and one sword him this week

FyreWulff

Can you elaborate, how ?

just played the playlist over and over again, I tried doubles since I finally discovered it's a pretty small map (and in fact, it's pretty damn small) and it eventually showed up

edit:

Black Shield
Exodus Blue
Pantheon
The Burning Shrine
The Burning Shrine
Asylum
The Timekeeper

was the 7th map I got

FyreWulff

I get it too often when I play control. Is it that rare?

I played what seemed like 100 games combined of Inferno Clash and Inferno Control and the map never showed up.

I've gotten waaaay more vanilla maps than DLC in those playlists. Or it's super likely Cauldron shows up, if it does choose a DLC one.

I think Kadey is still trying to get the map as well and she plays a lot.

Raybunny

I played what seemed like 100 games combined of Inferno Clash and Inferno Control and the map never showed up.

I've gotten waaaay more vanilla maps than DLC in those playlists. Or it's super likely Cauldron shows up, if it does choose a DLC one.

I think Kadey is still trying to get the map as well and she plays a lot.

Oh, one of those whitewales. It is a fun map, I like it.

I think you have to play Inferno Clash, right?

Inferno playlist yes.

How do you 1 sword him?

After he is downed there is a small window after his shield regenerates that he can be downed again and the swordbearer can attack again.

It requires coordination but it can done, the issue though is the boomer knights. They often take out the swordbearer.

noomi

That is my understanding. Any ideas on how long the stream is? I only have an hour, so if I do miss it, will it be up for replay shortly after?

Usually the streams go for about an hour and change if I remember correctly, depending on how much they show us..etc

Kyoufu

Are there going to be annoying Destiny "celebrities" on the stream? I watched 10 minutes of the PoE reveal stream with Broman and felt like sacrificing myself to a conflux.

noomi

We are going to use the same twitch channel as we did for E3 during the stream today.

If you want to partake in the festivities just drop your twitch name here and anyone in the twitch chat can sen you an invite ;)

Today @ 2PM EST

http://www.twitch.tv/bungie

JayHayabusa

We are going to use the same twitch channel as we did for E3 during the stream today.

If you want to partake in the festivities just drop your twitch name here and anyone in the twitch chat can sen you an invite ;)

Nice.
I'm jayhayabusa on Twitch.

Edit: you just posted the link :)

Definitely gonna have to take a long lunch break to catch this

noomi

Nice.
I'm jayhayabusa on Twitch.

Edit: you just posted the link :)

Would love to. Twitch ID is bloodsent.

Invited both of you guys. Actually joining the chat after being invited is kind of complicated. We had a small how to guide posted a few OT's ago, will try and dig that up.

Are there going to be annoying Destiny "celebrities" on the stream? I watched 10 minutes of the PoE reveal stream with Broman and felt like sacrificing myself to a conflux.

I hope not, it proved to be more annoying and distracting the last time.

JayHayabusa

Invited both of you guys. Actually joining the chat after being invited is kind of complicated. We had a small how to guide posted a few OT's ago, will try and dig that up.

There won't be any annoying celebrities.
First stream will be:
Executive Producer Mark Noseworthy
Senior Design Lead Tyson Green
And Cozmo for questions.

Thx Noomi for the invite.

Navy Bean

Twitch is dmh33

noomi

Sent out more invites for all that requested :D

Here's the quick how to join guide I posted a while back. Note, that you have to join from a browser, can't do it from mobile.

I think lnkn once posted a nice guide on how to join custom twitch chat, can't find that one though.

Top Bottom