• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT28| Nolan Beyond

t1440007200z4.png

Just confirming, what is the time for the stream in EST?

Quoting myself :D

nOoblet16

Nice do you fancy trying HM later

Be by the sword bearer when he drops the sword, jump up from middle and take Crota down 3 times

Edit, you can also drop orbs on the platform during the death singer phase to super slam him/health regen

This is not necessary, the timer on sword does not start until you pick it up.

Lol Blaze and I decided to do some Crucible and switch to Jumper. After some hilarious moments, we're rocking >3.0 K/Ds in our 3rd match. Feels so unnatural but I'm so curious how this will play out.

Deku Tree

Dragons where are you!

fxqBwBI.gif

When I first heard about the Dragons before the game came out, I didn't think that they are just going to be some random thing flying in the sky that you only see when you zoom in with your sniper scope.

noomi

Shoot me an invite! OwensboroEsq.

Maybe twitch chat will actually be worth a damn.

Would like to join the party. My Twitch ID is Falifax.

Sent out invites to you :)

Darknyss09

Taking the kid to Sesame Place today but going to try to sneak away to watch on mobile =P

Not sure if you would be able to join the custom twitch chat on mobile (unless they changed that). Either way sent an invite your way, hope you guys both have an awesome time at Sesame Place :D

put me in coach

Same name as gaf or is it twilightgap?

nOoblet16

Lol Blaze and I decided to do some Crucible and switch to Jumper. After some hilarious moments, we're rocking >3.0 K/Ds in our 3rd match. Feels so unnatural but I'm so curious how this will play out.

you mean to tell me that you weren't part of the jumper master race until now?

Sofa King

Got 2 Gally drops yesterday. Guess they really want everyone to get one at this point. Those were my 7th and 8th Gally drops in total.

Owensboro

I'm so confused when it comes to this custom twitch chat thing. How do I join a separate room? If I click the "View All Rooms" button it says I have no chanels other than the "bungie" chat. Is there some option you have to enable in the settings or something?

Silvard

Well, looks like Brother Vance is selling The Messenger this week. It's 7 or 8 wins for it, right? Yikes. I really want that weapon.

noomi

Just an FYI, once you are in the chat you can also invite people. Just n case I'm not around and you see someone that wants to join, toss 'em in invite ;)

Well, looks like Brother Vance is selling The Messenger this week. It's 7 or 8 wins for it, right? Yikes. I really want that weapon.

7 Wins

Deku Tree

You know it's gonna be a mixed bag.

They're gonna make us very happy with some things.

And they're also gonna do stuff that makes it easier for new players to jump in that's gonna make them feel like they're not too far behind to jump in (like resets) that's gonna make people rage post.

Top Bottom