• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT28| Nolan Beyond

I am not a fan of public transportation and don't go to NY often, but the only time I remember it being not bad was when I was leaving the club at like 4:30 lol. Overall, though I hate NY.

experiencing new york without public transportation or a fat wad of cash (for taxis/ubers) is an easy way to hate it. the subway in that city is incredible.

all you summer children haven't seen truly terrible traffic until you've had to deal with washington dc at 5pm on a weekday. gridlock for miles, plus the highways are all at a standstill too. i've seen shades of red on google maps that i didn't even know existed.

Soon™
t1440007200z4.png

Dave_6

Congrats to stb and Capt_Verde (not on GAF yet) for getting their Guardian Lord membership last night! Played some salvage with them both to help them get 20 captures; all of the PvP pros must come out for Salvage because those were the worst matches I've had in a long while. I felt like I was playing against Unstable, Nghtly, Zoba and all those guys :( Oh well, they got done what they needed to and that's all that matters.

Hyped for the stream! I'm even coming back from lunch early to get ready for it, though we'll probably get busy about the time it starts :/

EloquentM

aka Mannny
I'll miss the first few minutes, but should be able to at least listen to the stream in my car.
Shit this reminds me that I could've at least brought headphones to listen fuck my life. There's no hardware place around my work >__>. the thirst and struggle is too real for this stream.

LTWood12

Congrats to stb and Capt_Verde (not on GAF yet) for getting their Guardian Lord membership last night! Played some salvage with them both to help them get 20 captures; all of the PvP pros must come out for Salvage because those were the worst matches I've had in a long while. I felt like I was playing against Unstable, Nghtly, Zoba and all those guys :( Oh well, they got done what they needed to and that's all that matters.

Hyped for the stream! I'm even coming back from lunch early to get ready for it, though we'll probably get busy about the time it starts :/

Oh nice! Glad to hear they got it done.

VE3TRO

Formerly Gizmowned
You're Vanguark rank 7 and have 119 Vanguard Marks. Just go to the Vanguard seller and buy a chest piece right now. You'll immediately be level 32, no upgrades needed at all.

Then you can do PoE 32, where you'll get a 42 Light chest piece. This weekend buy an Exotic, etc. you can easily level up.

Forgot about that chest piece so I've bought the Commander which comes with more scout and sniper ammo so thats handy. Wouldn't it be pointless to get an Exotic when I got the Skullfort last week which is currently at 40/42 Light. Was thinking of dismantling an exotic like the Suros Regime or Helm of Saint-14 for the Shard then I can upgrade the last spot on the Skullfort.

Haybro

Ugh, twitch is blocked at work now...
probably because of me

Do I watch on my phone at work or take a really late lunch and head home for the DGAF chat?

There's no way to get the gaf group chat on the mobile app right??

flkraven

Are there any Xbox One guardians that haven't completed a raid and are looking to do one before TTK drops? If so, PM me! I'd be more than happy to help anyone get a Crota or VOG done.

purg3

slept with Malkin
Twitch (and most everything else) is blocked on my hardwired computer at work.

However, my iPad is connected to our firms Wi-Fi and it allows everything. Good job IT lol!

lol

Multiple monitor setup and no block on twitch make for a good work day here.

Lee

Twitch (and most everything else) is blocked on my hardwired computer at work.

However, my iPad is connected to our firms Wi-Fi and it allows everything. Good job IT lol!

My firm instituted pretty wide blocks a year ago (reddit, imgur, etc.), but if you change the url to https you can look at whatever you want. I installed a chrome extension (HTTPS Everywhere) that does this automatically. It's like IT isn't even trying anymore.

E92 M3

Looking back through my Reach stats, I realize how much more information Bungie supplied to us. I hope they revamp the statistics for Destiny with the launch of TTK.

My warlock sunsinger subclass is half way leveled, platinum so clooooose

Get a focused light in there ;)

LordofPwn

Had a great time in salvage except for when teams don't play salvage. they need to re-balance points. but funny story we played a lot of people that would rage quit. played the same rage quitters 3 times in a row. it was great.

Top Bottom