• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT28| Nolan Beyond

Alright, I'm REALLY going to be productive in the next hour and a half until lunch. Then after lunch... Stream time!!!

I'm jealous of your monitor @ work, Lnkn.

See Y'all in 2.5 hours!

maxresdefault.jpg

LTWood12

list of games that I bought and never finished due to Destiny

Assassins Creed Unity (meh)
Call of Duty Advanced Warfare (mainly multiplayer)
Shadows of Mordor (Got bored after an hour)
Dragon Age Inquistion (I played a decent amount of the Multiplayer, lol)
Witcher 3 (sealed, still need to play Witcher 2)
Batman Arkham Knight (Free with my GFX card, haven't downloaded yet)
MK X (sealed)
Splatoon (tutorial done!)
Zelda MM (a couple of hours in)
Xenoblade Chronicles 3DS (30 minutes in)

Manged to finish:
Ori (Best 11 hours ever)
Bloodborne (WHERES MAH DLC?!)

Thats 2 completed games in the last year thanks to Destiny

I know not gaming anymore, there is only Destiny!

Fixed for myself :D

Oh man I need to take inventory. I'm as bad or worse than this^

Namikaze1

Alien Isolation
The Evil Within
Far Cry 4
Assassins creed Unity
Call of Duty Advanced Warfare
Shadows of Mordor
Dragon age inquistion

manged to finish

Order 1886 (it was very short)
Witcher 3 (very long, but it was awesome)

Far Cry 4

Bought it in November. Sold it two months later. Bought it again when it went on sale. Just finally killed the second of what's his name 4 generals. Game says I'm over 30% done with single player.

Well... since I'm on top might as well promote the twitch chat.

Join us today in a custom DGAF twitch chat during Bungie's stream. Just post your twitch name, and one of us will send you an invite :D

2PM EST @ www.twitch.tv/bungie

Any way to join the chat via the mobile app? I'm glad it's raining today, nice excuse to get back early and watch the stream live. London is kinda boring anyway :/

DjRalford

The stream would start the exact minute I start my shift at work, luckily I've been off for 4 weeks so will have the excuse of 1,000+ unread emails to setup in the office.

Kyoufu

Any way to join the chat via the mobile app? I'm glad it's raining today, nice excuse to get back early and watch the stream live. London is kinda boring anyway :/

London is extremely expensive and not even exciting. I don't get the fascination people have with this city tbh.

noomi

Unfortunately it doesn't seems that custom chats work within the twitch app, you would have to hop onto a PC to chat :(

By the way, I saw that you finally logged off PSN, yay!

Games forever lost in time:
Far Cry 4
AC Unity
Dying Light
ESO
Metro redux
Wolfenstien
Dark Souls 2 sotfs
And every PS+ game since ever.

What's bad is that these are for the most part all close to finished but I just haven't done the last part in each.

The only games I've finished since Destiny have been Bloodborne and almost Witcher 3, just been waiting for the ng+ patch.

LTWood12

Fun Hypothetical Poll:

You can bring three exotic weapons, and three exotic armors (one per class) into year 2. All others will be left behind. What do you bring?

Weapons:
Gjallarhorn
Hawkmoon
Red Death

Armor:
Helm of Saint-14
Bones of Eao
The Ram

Alien Isolation
The Evil Within
Far Cry 4
Assassins creed Unity
Call of Duty Advanced Warfare
Shadows of Mordor
Dragon age inquistion

manged to finish

Order 1886 (it was very short)
Witcher 3 (very long, but it was awesome)

Managed to finish AssCreed:U, DA:I, Bloodborne, GTAV, Arkham Knight, The Order and some smallish games from PS Plus instant game collection. Not a bad ratio.

Speaking of which, what platform is DGAF going to be playing TPP on? We should get some MGO trains going once it releases.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
Ebrietas is probably the hardest boss. I got lucky and had a memory leak so I was able to hide inbetween her tails and cheese it, but I think they've fixed it.
Yeah, I wouldn't want to use anything like that anyway. she's a real tough fit for the weapons I've leveled it seems.

Lee

Fun Hypothetical Poll:

You can bring three exotic weapons, and three exotic armors (one per class) into year 2. All others will be left behind. What do you bring?

Weapons:
Gjallarhorn
Mida
Last Word

Armor:
Nighthawk
Achlyophage
Lucky Raspberry

Edit: I completely missed your one per class clause, but I'm leaving it.

Fun Hypothetical Poll:

Weapons:
Gjallarhorn
Hawkmoon
Red Death

Armor:
Helm of Saint-14
Bones of Eao
The Ram

Weapons:
-Last word
-Invective
-Horn

Armor:
-Saint 14
-Aclyophage
-Dunno I don't have a filthy warlock

darthbob

Fun Hypothetical Poll:

Weapons: (your picks are my picks)
Gjallarhorn
Hawkmoon
Red Death

Armor:
Armamentarium
Ruin Wings
HotPF

I don't play a Hunter.
yet.

Unfortunately it doesn't seems that custom chats work within the twitch app, you would have to hop onto a PC to chat :(

By the way, I saw that you finally logged off PSN, yay!

Crap. Can't even use twitch chat on mobile browser cause it doesn't support flash. Let's hope I can get back to my friend's place before it starts.

About psn, I'm logged off because I changed my password. My ps4 is either stolen or broke down :(....

Kyoufu

I had tons of fun at lakes district, now I have 3 days in London before heading back.

It's very expensive, yes. Especially now when the gbp is higher and aud is so low. :(

You should head north to Newcastle. Visit some castles there and breathe in some English history. The city is also pretty nice and not as expensive as London is.

Managed to finish AssCreed:U, DA:I, Bloodborne, GTAV, Arkham Knight, The Order and some smallish games from PS Plus instant game collection. Not a bad ratio.

Speaking of which, what platform is DGAF going to be playing TPP on? We should get some MGO trains going once it releases.

og I forgot about GTA5, bought that too!. dint finish it, but I did on PS3, so I guess it half counts

E92 M3

Crap. Can't even use twitch chat on mobile browser cause it doesn't support flash. Let's hope I can get back to my friend's place before it starts.

About psn, I'm logged off because I changed my password. My ps4 is either stolen or broke down :(....

Maybe your house lost power?

Fun Hypothetical Poll:

Weapons:
Gjallarhorn
Hawkmoon
Red Death

Armor:
Helm of Saint-14
Bones of Eao
The Ram

Gjallahorn
TLW not because i'm any good with it but because I love the everything about it
Red Death

Nothing Manacles (so much fun in PvP)
Lucky Raspberry
Helm of Saint-14

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
Fun Hypothetical Poll:

Weapons:
Gjallarhorn
Hawkmoon
Red Death

Armor:
Helm of Saint-14
Bones of Eao
The Ram
awesome

Weapons:
Hawkmoon
Pocket Infinity
Fourth Horseman

Armor:
Celestial Nighthawk.... which I don't have.... grrr Knucklehead Radar
Obsidian Mind
Helm of Saint-14

noomi

Fun Hypothetical Poll:

Weapons:
Ghorn
The Last Word
Hawkmoon

Armor:
Bones
Saint 14 Helm
HoTPF

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
LT are you compiling any of this? It'd be an awesome comparison to that poll I did a million years ago on top 3 items

Ophelion

Fun Hypothetical Poll:

Weapons:
Gjallarhorn
Hawkmoon
Red Death

Armor:
Helm of Saint-14
Bones of Eao
The Ram

Dang. That's a good list.

I'd probably just swap Bones out for my Celestial Nighthawk. I LOVE that exotic.

WipedOut

Assassins Creed Unity (meh)
Call of Duty Advanced Warfare (mainly multiplayer)
Shadows of Mordor (Got bored after an hour)
Dragon Age Inquistion (I played a decent amount of the Multiplayer, lol)
Witcher 3 (sealed, still need to play Witcher 2)
Batman Arkham Knight (Free with my GFX card, haven't downloaded yet)
MK X (sealed)
Splatoon (tutorial done!)
Zelda MM (a couple of hours in)
Xenoblade Chronicles 3DS (30 minutes in)

Manged to finish:
Ori (Best 11 hours ever)
Bloodborne (WHERES MAH DLC?!)

Fixed for myself :D

I know the feeling. I bought my xbox with Destiny and Diablo, I finally got around to playing diablo last week.

Diablo - Actually have been playing a bit lately, great game
Batman Arkham Knight
Resident Evil 1
Resident Evil Revelations 2 (Meh)
Witcher 3
Titan Fall
Halo MCC
Borderlands Handsome Collection
Grand Theft Auto 5
Evolve

Maybe your house lost power?

No, psn was showing me playing MKX at 3am local time. I changed my password in case someone had broken in. ( Couldn't have them deleting my Destiny chars could I? :p )

Obviously ps4 went offline. Can't use remote play now, not that it works from this distance anyway. So either it's stolen, broke down (it's been on for 18 days!) or still running but offline cause I changed the password.

Had a friend go past my house to check and he couldn't see any signs of a break in, so I'm being optimistic that it hasn't been stolen.

Hehe have you done chalice dungeons?

Some, but not the lower ones. The last one I did I got stuck fighting stupid Rom

Yeah, I wouldn't want to use anything like that anyway. she's a real tough fit for the weapons I've leveled it seems.

Yeah it's a shitty way to do it. The summoning wasn't great at the time and I needed any help I could get. It seems that for bosses you are a lot better off with strength weapons than dexterity. I pretty much main Kirkhammer.

For 3/3 exotics
Lucky Raspberry
St. 14
Praxic fire

The Last Word
Gally
S U R O S R E G I M E

Weapons:
Ghorn
The Last Word
Hawkmoon

Armor:
Bones
Saint 14 Helm
HoTPF

I'll take Lucky Raspberry over Bones (PvP reasons) , and keep everything else the same! Warlock has tougher choices for me. Ram and voidfang and HoPF are tossups, but with the Thorn nerf coming, I'll go with HOPF

purg3

slept with Malkin
Fun Hypothetical Poll:

Weapons:

Last Word
Ghorn
Red Death? On xbox so never used a Hawkmoon or 4th Horseman

Armor:

Saint-14
Lucky Rasberry
Ruin Wings

E92 M3

No, psn was showing me playing MKX at 3am local time. I changed my password in case someone had broken in. ( Couldn't have them deleting my Destiny chars could I? :p )

Obviously ps4 went offline. Can't use remote play now, not that it works from this distance anyway. So either it's stolen, broke down (it's been on for 18 days!) or still running but offline cause I changed the password.

Had a friend go past my house to check and he couldn't see any signs of a break in, so I'm being optimistic that it hasn't been stolen.

Ah, well then I'm sure everything will be ok.

Xbros, in less than a month you will be able to use the Hawkmoon :D

I care more about the 4th Horseman. Hawkmoon is overhyped :p

Some, but not the lower ones. The last one I did I got stuck fighting stupid Room

Yeah it's a shitty way to do it. The summoning wasn't great at the time and I needed any help I could get. It seems that for bosses you are a lot better off with strength weapons than dexterity. I pretty much main Kirkhammer.

For 3/3 exotics
Lucky Raspberry
St. 14
Praxic fire

The Last Word
Gally
S U R O S R E G I M E

You have a lot to discover ;)

ich00

Destiny on Xbone...because I like the controller better for shooters. I do play some stuff on PS4 so feel free to add me: PSN is Ferrolla33.

Awesome, will do. I'm Ichabod00 on both systems.

Fun Hypothetical Poll:

I like this!

Weapons(going one of each class):
Last Word
Ice Breaker
Gjallarhorn

Armor:
Helm of St-14
Celestial Nighthawk
HotPF

WipedOut

Fun Hypothetical Poll:

Weapons:
Gjallarhorn
Hawkmoon
Red Death

Armor:
Helm of Saint-14
Bones of Eao
The Ram

Weapons:
Gjallarhorn (Pre-Nerf)
Last Word (Pre-Nerf)
Mida Tool

Armor:
Ruin Wings
Bones of Yao-Ming
Obsidian Mind

Kyoufu

So. Will anyone have spare Nepal Shader/Emblem codes for sale? I definitely want them and since Bungie won't be giving them out again I thought I'd ask here before looking on Ebay.

Top Bottom