• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT28| Nolan Beyond

noomi

Well... since I'm on top might as well promote the twitch chat.

Join us today in a custom DGAF twitch chat during Bungie's stream. Just post your twitch name, and one of us will send you an invite :D

2PM EST @ www.twitch.tv/bungie

BQ8By60l.jpg

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
For you Hawkian? I'm always available -- if it weren't for you and a certain 10 year old, I'd have never made it through Crotas End :D
Man I'm sorry, I totally blanked on this! Did you get your PoE32 done? I can run it tonight no problem if you still need it. Just send me a PM.

thetrin

Hail, peons, for I have come as ambassador from the great and bountiful Blueberry Butt Explosion
God dammit. The stream is at 3am my time. Uggggh, I don't wanna stay up that late.

Lexad

I am going to have to look at live reactions. There is no way I can get away with streaming for an hour at work. I don't want know what it would do to my data plan to stream for an hour

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
Hey thanks for joining T & I for the nightfall last night. I was on Vita and he didn't have a mic on. Sorry for the silence.
Hehe. No problem, that was a fun run. This is one of my favorite Nightfalls. Taniks himself is crazy dangerous and the Ogres can blindside you, but you can carve through the Fallen like butter.

Navy Bean

While we're waiting, I have one more Call of Duty beta code if anyone here wants it. First person to name my favorite band can have it.

LTWood12

Hehe. No problem, that was a fun run. This is one of my favorite Nightfalls. Taniks himself is crazy dangerous and the Ogres can blindside you, but you can carve through the Fallen like butter.

They seemed to be carving through you quite a bit at the beginning....
Kappa

I was supposed to have day off today but now I have to work all day :( was really looking forward to watching stream live with DGaF but I will have to catch the recap on my lunch.

Frenden

Banned
While we're waiting, I have one more Call of Duty beta code if anyone here wants it. First person to name my favorite band can have it.
Paul McCartney.

(Seriously, though, after watching Giant Bomb's livestream of Blops III, I reinstalled Advanced Warfare. I realized I never played more than a few hours--Destiny'd.)

darknil

I really hope that TK will not be like beating Skolas and then dying to the mines.

I'm still bitter about that run.

I hope the stream does not leave questions hanging so we can start planning exotics and legendary stuff.

Paul McCartney.

(Seriously, though, after watching Giant Bomb's quicklook, I reinstalled Advanced Warfare. I realized I never played more than a few hours--Destiny'd.)

list of games that I bought and never finished due to Destiny
Alien Isolation
The Evil Within
Far Cry 4
Assassins creed Unity
Call of Duty Advanced Warfare
Shadows of Mordor
Dragon age inquistion

manged to finish

Order 1886 (it was very short)
Witcher 3 (very long, but it was awesome)

Thats 2 completed games in the last year thanks to Destiny

I know not gaming anymore, there is only Destiny!

Alien Isolation
The Evil Within
Far Cry 4
Assassins creed Unity
Shadows of Mordor
Dragon age inquistion

manged to finish

Haha. Crazy! Yeah. The only game I played recently was Massive Chalice and that's because it was free and during my break from Destiny after getting burned out on TDB.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
Alien Isolation
The Evil Within
Far Cry 4
Assassins creed Unity
Shadows of Mordor
Dragon age inquistion

manged to finish

I beat Shadow of Mordor!

Navy Bean

Speaking of which, you don't play on PS4 do you? I'm a HUGE PJ fan and wouldn't mind playing with a few fellow jammers =D

Destiny on Xbone...because I like the controller better for shooters. I do play some stuff on PS4 so feel free to add me: PSN is Ferrolla33.

That's cause I was not giving Grounded the proper respect.

I don't know what it means when people put Kappa at the end of a post.

I just learned yesterday!. it means sarcasm

i have no idea why
Typing kappa in twitch brings up an emoticon of a former twitch/justin.tv dev's face, who has a sarcastic smirk going on. As things do, it spread from twitch culture elsewhere to just mean light hearted trolling and sarcasm.

Haha. Crazy! Yeah. The only game I played recently was Massive Chalice and that's because it was free and during my break from Destiny after getting burned out on TDB.

I beat Shadow of Mordor!

I sadly ended up canceling my pre-order of MGS5 because I KNOW that Bungie is going to have some kind of Wolves are prowling activity the week leading up to TTK and I wont play it. Ill grab it around Christmas time when TTK has been played to death. Then I am somehow going to have to find time for Battlefront.

Destiny, you have taken my freedom!

Eidelon

Strength of the Pack
Complete a Strike with a full Fireteam consisting of only your clan members.

Flawless Striker
Complete a Strike without anyone in your Fireteam dying.

Raiding Party
Complete a Raid with a full Fireteam consisting of only your clan members.

School of Hawk brehs, attention please!

Need those 3. Thinking of doing it this weekend if I can find willing and able bodied Guardians.
Since I'm in the EU (CET timezone), would like to schedule when could we do this.
Saturday late afternoon / evening works best for me (say 6 or 7 pm CET, that's -6 ET /-9 PT).

Any takers? =)

I'm PT, but if you still need someone, I'd glad to help.

Assassins Creed Unity (meh)
Call of Duty Advanced Warfare (mainly multiplayer)
Shadows of Mordor (Got bored after an hour)
Dragon Age Inquistion (I played a decent amount of the Multiplayer, lol)
Witcher 3 (sealed, still need to play Witcher 2)
Batman Arkham Knight (Free with my GFX card, haven't downloaded yet)
MK X (sealed)
Splatoon (tutorial done!)
Zelda MM (a couple of hours in)
Xenoblade Chronicles 3DS (30 minutes in)

Manged to finish:
Ori (Best 11 hours ever)
Bloodborne (WHERES MAH DLC?!)

Fixed for myself :D

Tjamato88

I have games that I bought on Black Friday that I still haven't finished or started.

Second Son, DA:I, Diablo 3 UEE and a ton of indie games. I bought Galak-Z two weeks ago and I've barely touched it. Also Batman and Witcher 3 ugh

matmanx1

I am going to have to look at live reactions. There is no way I can get away with streaming for an hour at work. I don't want know what it would do to my data plan to stream for an hour

Yeah I will be sort of in and out, most likely. I hope to catch some of the stream and then catch up on reactions and info dump later. I'm in sales so you literally never know from day to day when it might get busy or stay busy. This week has been busy overall but so far it is fairly quite today. We'll see..

Top Bottom