• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT28| Nolan Beyond

purg3

slept with Malkin
Weapons:
Gjallarhorn (Pre-Nerf)
Last Word (Pre-Nerf)
Mida Tool

Armor:
Ruin Wings
Bones of Yao-Ming
Obsidian Mind

Shit forgot about MIDA, I'd take that over Red Death on my list. I have a feeling it's going to be OP after 2.0. M I D A M E T A inbound.

LTWood12

Compiling as best I can while also trying to get work done. Only counting the ones posted as a list, because well that's easier to tally. Current top picks:

Weapons:
Gjallarhorn-11
TLW-9
Hawkmoon-4
Red Death-4

Armor
Saint-14-8
Lucky Raspberry-5
Praxic Fire-4

rNilla

Teaser Hype

I5OodmH.png

deoee

Can someone help my lvl 24 titan trough the weekly strike?

I'd kinda hold back and let you do all the killing ._.

PSN: deoee0

Deku Tree

I have three platinums on PSN.

Bioshock Infinite
Destiny
Bloodbourne

If TTK has a platinum that will be Number 4!

(I would have more, but I was an Xbox gamer before 343 took over Halo, that and an RROD made me bail. E3 2013 and Destiny extra content on PS solidified the deal. It's harder to want to be a two console gamer when both require a subscription to do online play.).

Namikaze1

Fun Hypothetical Poll:

You can bring three exotic weapons, and three exotic armors (one per class) into year 2. All others will be left behind. What do you bring?

Weapons:
Gjallarhorn
Hawkmoon
Red Death

Armor:
Helm of Saint-14
Bones of Eao
The Ram
I did this back when HoW was about to launch. Asked which exotic weapons and gear per class people are going to first ascend. Went further and asked which legendary they'll be ascending. Never again. Good luck, Lt. You're going to need it.

Nuszka

Fun Hypothetical Poll:

You can bring three exotic weapons, and three exotic armors (one per class) into year 2. All others will be left behind. What do you bring?

Weapons:
Last Word
4th Horsemann
Hard Light

Armour:
Ram (mostly the look of it:)
Armamentarium
Bones of Eao

LTWood12

I did this back when HoW was about to launch. Asked which exotic weapons and gear per class people are going to first ascend. Went further and asked which legendary they'll be ascending. Never again. Good luck, Lt. You're going to need it.

I think I quit already. LOL people saying "oh yeah Mida" sort of makes it impossible.

I think a lot of people WANT to love the Mida.

Can someone help my lvl 24 titan trough the weekly strike?

I'd kinda hold back and let you do all the killing ._.

PSN: deoee0

What's your main?

You can transfer an armor core for a Variks piece, and a piece from Xur to be insta 26. And it takes about an hour of PvP to get Light Blue gear that you'd need to take part in other activities anyways. It wouldn't be fun to be 2 levels behind when it doesn't take that much effort to level an alt atm. It's so fast/easy it's not even funny!

I'm assuming you already have light blue gear so you'd probably be L27 or L28.

I'm at work otherwise I'd help so I'm offering a different solution. Alts shouldn't start below L26 once they turn L20 :p

deoee

What's your main?

You can transfer an armor core for a Variks piece, and a piece from Xur to be insta 26. And it takes about an hour of PvP to get Light Blue gear that you'd need to take part in other activities anyways. It wouldn't be fun to be 2 levels behind when it doesn't take that much effort to level an alt atm. It's so fast/easy it's not even funny!

My main is hunter so sadly no swapping :-/

And my Titan was sitting on 21 like forever, played him yesterday for like 1 hour in crucible, no drops but the story got him to 24. Now the story at lvl 26 is just too tedious...

My main is hunter so sadly no swapping :-/

And my Titan was sitting on 21 like forever, played him yesterday for like 1 hour in crucible, no drops but the story got him to 24. Now the story at lvl 26 is just too tedious...

You can transfer armor cores to any char. Along with strange coins to buy a piece from Xur.

With an armor core on your Titan (that you get from your Hunter doing PoE 32 or 35), you can buy the Titan Light 42 gear from Variks instantly.

Then whatever Xur will sell Friday assuming it's a different piece of gear.

Then when you play PvP which has rewards like 50% of the time (the drop rates for gear are so good), as a L25+, the light is so high and shoots you up even higher.

deoee

You can transfer armor cores to any char. Along with strange coins to buy a piece from Xur.

With an armor core on your Titan (that you get from your Hunter doing PoE 32 or 35), you can buy the Titan Light 42 gear from Variks instantly.

Then whatever Xur will sell Friday assuming it's a different piece of gear.

I'm just doing the armor thing, never thought of that :)

Kyoufu

I presume they will be delivered directly to special orders and you can't sell or trade them..

Hmm, I thought they were being emailed. Bungie's FAQ stated that people can buy multiple shirts and receive multiple Shader/Emblem codes.

If not then never mind!

I started leveling up a Titan to go with my Hunter, but changed my mind. I don't want to go down that rabbit hole of having multiple characters again. It's nice just running stuff once and not worrying about doing it ×2 or ×3. Only reason I'll keep the Titan around is for extra storage space. With this whole duplication mechanic Bungie has planned for the TTK I'll need all the extra space I can get.

Fun Hypothetical Poll:

Weapons:
Gjallarhorn
Hawkmoon
Nechrocasm (If I ever get a friggin crux)

Armor:
Helm of Saint-14
Achlyophage Symbiote
Obsidian Mind

So how long is this stream going to be anyways?

I hope they get right into the good stuff cuz Ill only be able to watch the first hour of it

Nuszka

list of games that I bought and never finished due to Destiny

Big fighting game player but Guilty Gear xRD and MKX require time - got them but could not get serious. Damn you destiny.

Things i managed to complete:
Dragon age inquisition
Witcher 3
Bloodborne (platinumed)

Things i wanted to buy but i just knew i would not have the time:
Far cry 4
Batman Arkham Knight
Drive club
Alien Isolation
Dying light
Order
Lotr game
the list could go on...

Destiny has completely changed my gaming habits, a year ago i used to play and manage way more games at any given time, now i do not even bother with them as i know i will just end up playing destiny one way or another.

ocean

Banned
Forgot about that chest piece so I've bought the Commander which comes with more scout and sniper ammo so thats handy. Wouldn't it be pointless to get an Exotic when I got the Skullfort last week which is currently at 40/42 Light. Was thinking of dismantling an exotic like the Suros Regime or Helm of Saint-14 for the Shard then I can upgrade the last spot on the Skullfort.
Saint-14 is the best Exotic in the game for PvE. Upgrade that instead.

I'm curious how Bungie is sending out codes. In order of purchase? I guess that would make the most sense. I didn't order until like a week after or so. I'll be on the final batch judging by when I finally received my shirt haha

noomi

Someone else please take over twitch invites I'm on lunch and won't be back until 2pm when the stream starts.

Happy Birthday! I just had sushi last night. I need it at least once a week haha.

Enjoy!
Once a week sushi fix is the way to go.

Happy bday sushi!

Btw I'm not a fan. (The food, not you) :p

Happy Birthday to Everyday Math & Erotic Sushi.

Happy reborn day Guardian. May the light shine upon you always.

Also One Piece is the shit. Prepare for awesome.

One piece is the shit. Be prepared for one of the best adventure stories ever created

Cheers, everybody!

58451248.jpg

Sushi,

Dub or Sub? Last I remember, the English Dub goes up to around 400.
Sub.

I can't stand dub anime with the exception being Dragon Ball Z. I haven't heard dub One Piece though so maybe it's better than other dub shows.

Dave_6

Same here, heading home to check it out, also it seems they don't give you a physical code, you have to claim it from the email and takes you to their website.

Capture.png

I feel bad that I never got on this, especially with it being for a good cause.

Hmm, I thought they were being emailed. Bungie's FAQ stated that people can buy multiple shirts and receive multiple Shader/Emblem codes.

If not then never mind!

In that case you'll probably find some on ebay. Would be super expensive though, doubt anyone on dgaf would part with one or sell it.

Top Bottom