• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT28| Nolan Beyond

Titan at 27 3/4 :)

What's the countdown for stream? :eek:

Nice! There ya go :p
The armor core did that jump? Are you wearing any exotic yet? I'd assume armor core since that's 3 whole levels assuming going from 0 light (or less than 9 light) to 42 light haha

1 hour and 44 minutes

Namikaze1

Sub.

I can't stand dub anime with the exception being Dragon Ball Z. I haven't heard dub One Piece though so maybe it's better than other dub shows.
Dub is okay. I generally watch sub but I can't stand Goku's old granny voice. And Vegeta sounds like the badass he truly is in the English dub unlike the sub.

Well on the topic of Anime...

I still have to watch Cowboy Bebop, the Blu Ray set which I bought when it came out a few months ago.

The Backlog is real

deoee

The armor core did that jump? Are you wearing any exotic yet? I'd assume armor core since that's 3 whole levels assuming going from 0 light (or less than 9 light) to 42 light haha

1 hour and 44 minutes

I put on my better exotic hands plus the variks so I jumped 3 lvls ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

rNilla

I think I'm up to date now.

hypenaught.png

Kalamari

Doubt it. The people who watch these streams - tens of thousands - are mostly the crowd you don't need to spend much marketing on. We read Weekly Updates and Reddit posts and GAF insiders and tweets and whatever. Marketing dollars go to people who play games and don't read about them - a crowd probably over an order of magnitude larger than ours is. For the expansion to succeed, those people need to buy it (even if we are the ones who really play it for hundreds of hours they pay the same as we do, and they're far more numerous).

Ya, you're probably mostly right, these steamers have a dedicated audience of subscribers that already "in the bag" for TTK. And the chance that any newly interested gamers purchasing TTK because of them is pretty minute.

The HypeNaught is growing exponentially. haha

todd360

This sucks. I want to watch live and chat with everyone too :(

After I get off work I'm going to cook dinner and watch. Have to avoid DGAF until after I watch it. For the OT is dark and full of spoilers.

This sucks. I want to watch live and chat with everyone too :(

After I get off work I'm going to cook dinner and watch. Have to avoid DGAF until after I watch it. For the OT is dark and full of spoilers.

my lunch isnt till 11:30, im going to miss the 1st 30 minutes. Spoil me GAF!

29 thanks to blue boots xD

Yea you move up sooo fast it's not even funny.

Back in vanilla days, I was level 23 playing 24 strike playlist literally the whole entire day and couldn't move up to level 24, until the next day.

Now it's like 20 to 30 in 1 day.

Heh, says the guy who wouldnt even fire a rocket during a NF run.

he doesnt want to tarnish it, keep it nice and pristine.

Back in vanilla days, I was level 23 playing 24 strike playlist literally the whole entire day and couldn't move up to level 24, until the next day.

leveled up a charaqcter on a sub account and went from 0-32 in 5 days. its so easy now

deoee

1 hour and 44 minutes

Yeah it's crazy how bad the leveling was at the start...
I remember every bit of it >_>

Top Bottom