• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT28| Nolan Beyond

Blunoise

And that's... The dandy way to live. That was the best part of the show from what I saw. There were a lot of hit or miss episodes. Never finished watching season 2.
What!!!! Season is so better and the story is better, also the last ep explains what the whole show is about and puts everything together and why space dandy is a character anime will never experience again :)

he doesnt want to tarnish it, keep it nice and pristine.

leveled up a charaqcter on a sub account and went from 0-32 in 5 days. its so easy now

It really is. It's almost a joke haha. You can really do it in 2 nights. One night to go from 0-20, and the next to go from 20-30ish. If you prepared and got a piece from Xur and an armor core saved beforehand, you're set. O

The next steps is the grind for marks for legendary gear to get above 30, which can be done in probably 2-3 days, which is about your 5 days :p

Unless you run a raid and have spare shards/energy and get lucky.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
I think I quit already. LOL people saying "oh yeah Mida" sort of makes it impossible.

I think a lot of people WANT to love the Mida.
Here

rNX88p5.jpg

0iWZOtH.jpg

I incorporated revised answers and disqualified WipedOut's weapon choices altogether (come off it with this "pre-nerf" nonsense, that's disregarding the whole premise of the question!)

ich00

Emblem is nice. Shader doesn't really stand out from the crowd of other red & blue shaders.

Yea that's exactly what I was thinking. I have a few shaders that look close to it.

Here

I incorporated revised answers and disqualified WipedOut's weapon choices altogether (come off it with this "pre-nerf" nonsense, that's disregarding the whole premise of the question!)

Fancy!

Deku Tree

thislukesmith: 80 minutes until my boys @knowsworthy @DeeJ_BNG and the Lord of Darnok, Tyson Green stream and show TTK investment/economy/tower changes

Razorskin

----- ------
Yea you move up sooo fast it's not even funny.

Back in vanilla days, I was level 23 playing 24 strike playlist literally the whole entire day and couldn't move up to level 24, until the next day.

Now it's like 20 to 30 in 1 day.

Yeah, this is very noticeable after my hiatus.

Someone feed me. I'm so hungry. All I have at work that's good is Chik Fil A but I'm tired of it.

Help

Guardian down

Food to revive me.

1.25 hours until respawn aka Twitch stream

SkylineRKR

Just got a High Road Soldier, rerolled with:

Full Auto, Snapshot, Explosive, Handlaid Stock and Hidden Hand.

Keeper?

I think I have about the same roll, its from what I played up there with the very best Scouts.

Drops in Dragon playlist. Hop and this are likely the best 2 you can get.

Juraash

Pretty excited for the stream. They got WiFi back up at the office so I can at least listen to the info while it's coming out. I really hope they clarify a lot of things and that it's mostly good news. They seem to really have turned things around in general, so I'm hopeful.

Sadetar

Anybody on PS4 currently?

I am forever alone and would love to run strikes, bounties or PoE 34 wit some adorable folks from here.

Pretty please. I promise to behave
maybe badly

Hit me up! My gamertag is Taistelumurmeli.

deoee

It really is. It's almost a joke haha. You can really do it in 2 nights. One night to go from 0-20, and the next to go from 20-30ish. If you prepared and got a piece from Xur and an armor core saved beforehand, you're set. O

The next steps is the grind for marks for legendary gear to get above 30, which can be done in probably 2-3 days, which is about your 5 days :p

Unless you run a raid and have spare shards/energy and get lucky.

Is it possible to be carried with my 29 in the NF this week? D:

Is it possible to be carried with my 29 in the NF this week? D:

it is, its really easy, just like last week. im at work now though :(

come on GAF, help a brother out. you know what it was like at 29

what else you gonna do for the next hour and 3 minutes

Top Bottom