• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT30| Long Live the King

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
I've been a little bit of a ghost lately but are any of you lovely people going to be at the community event in Bellevue? I'd love to meet some DGAF people!
just reposting for this page, I'm not going but if anyone will be there you guys should definitely meet up!

Thieves Den is such an abysmal map for rift, much worse than Sector 618. With that being said, had the HUD glitch out in a game of rift, it didn't pop up with an enemy runners progress whatsoever. Said runner was on a red bar so it might have been a lag issue.

Cj01

Does anyone know if I buy the digital edition for XBOX 1 of the taken king that comes with previous 2 dlcs if I can download the previous DLC right away?

Namikaze1

How I would rank the new maps:

1) Dungeons
2) Bannerfall
3) Vertigo
4) Crossroads
5) Frontier
6) Drifter
98) a pile of shit
99) Memento
100) Sector

SnakeEyes

Banned
Wait. What is this?
Ghost shells, like armour and weapons, can be infused with other items of the same type to increase their Attack/Defence ratings. So if you get a piece of gear with good perks, don't trash it - feed other items of the same type to it to make it more powerful.

Wow i just managed to juke 3 people by messing with their line of sight and dividing and conquer to kill them all with a shotgun and no shield from a earlier battle.

Namikaze1

lol

I'll send you a pm
uu9pmDP.gif

chur

Shouldnt I just do that ascent thingy what makes items turn into the max they can be for year 1 instead?
Old raid equipment work a bit differently. If you used an Etheric Light on a freshly dropped weapon it's attack would be 314 and then you would have to upgrade it with XP, weapon parts, and ascendant materials to get it to 365.

These numbers have changed because of the update and the max is now 170 for year 1.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom