• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT30| Long Live the King

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lnkn52

Crossroads Control hype!
Tha_Crossroads.jpg

Also, save $10 on a blue DS4 via amazon.

Crossroads Control hype!

That map is sexy.

And something awesome happened, i was being rushed by a shotgun guy and started walking backwards and walked in that portal that launches you and the guy followed me so we battled through the air and i won.

todd360

I'm on episode 330 or so. It takes a really long time to get into and it has way too much filler for my liking, but it's pretty solid.

You think so? I thought there was very little filler epiosdes for how many episodes there are in total. Just skip the filler episodes. There is only one filler arc worth watching and you can skip that as well of you like.

I agree that it takes awhile to get into. Thats its biggest weakness. People get scared by how much of it there is and starting out slow doesn't help things.

SnakeEyes

Banned
Just to confirm, is it safe for me to do these Path of the Defender/Striker quests? Or should I wait until 9/15?
Bungie said yesterday that the Subclass Quests do not grant the Emblems that everyone seem to be so worried about, so yes go ahead. The emblems don't become available until later on in the Quest line, it was said.

todd360

Bungie said yesterday that the Subclass Quests do not grant the Emblems that everyone seem to be so worried about, so yes go ahead. The emblems don't become available until later on in the Quest line, it was said.

Oh cool. I thought the PR said lol sucks to be you.

neoism

Dungeons is very good as well, my favorite one of the bunch.

well it being a hive design for me it all ready has some points off from that but i sadly only played 1 game and it was like 2 minutes from done.. sooo ...the background you get in orbit from that map is awesome though...

Trace

Banned
You think so? I thought there was very little filler epiosdes for how many episodes there are in total. Just skip the filler episodes. There is only one filler arc worth watching and you can skip that as well of you like.

I agree that it takes awhile to get into. Thats its biggest weakness. People get scared by how much of it there is and starting out slow doesn't help things.

I mean filler as in out of the 22 minute runtime I can probably get each episode down to about 12 minutes without missing anything important.

neoism

You know what I'm looking forward to in TTK? Having a reason to run lots of strikes and accumulating trash weapons so I'm not always out of fucking weapon parts.

a fucking men.. still cant believe they didnt make a way to buy them... ive never had over 200 lol...

Mayhem is such an awesome shit show. I wouldn't want to play it ALL the time, but it's a great "sit back, relax, shoot people, and laugh maniacally" mode.

SnakeEyes

Banned
Clarified by Bungie yesterday:
"There appears to be some confusion surrounding the new sub-class emblems that can be found in the Emblem Collection," Bungie writes. "The new emblems, which can be found under The Taken King sub-heading, are new emblems that require the completion of certain content and/or Bounties that will be released when Destiny: The Taken King launches. Players who complete their new sub-class Quests do not qualify for these emblems yet. There will more steps to complete, starting on September 15."

EDIT: TOP OF PAGE!
pizza-big.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom