• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT30| Long Live the King

Status
Not open for further replies.
randomly got the Suros preorder items today. kinda odd after Bungie said it would arrive for everyone on the 15th if they didn't receive it yet

Homeboyd

Android guys; Uninstall and reinstall. There's an update but the only way it worked for me was to delete and re-dl. I'm on android.

Bold One

Hey guys me and a mate are testing out the new guns, once we've completed them can we dismantle them?

because you can't store it because they take up space

SnakeEyes

Banned
You softy.
Don't worry, I won't tell her.

It is hilarious how bad the logo is for the drink.
Must be some good stuff since it still exists.

Also, you know that MEMEME anime video?
There is another video by the creator.

Viewer Discretion is Advised. NSFW.
I don't think I've been able to watch MEMEME! all the way through yet, since every time someone links it to me I'm at work, and forget to watch it later :D

Also, the L&P logo hasn't been changed in years. Wanna see the original TV advert for it? Here it is :D (from '94)

mKBcxK8.png

I thought the Faction dudes took planetary materials for rep. I'm so disappointed now.

Wallach

I thought the Faction dudes took planetary materials for rep. I'm so disappointed now.

The Crucible guy did a long time ago, but they replaced it with an option that goes the other way (Crucible & Vanguard marks for planetary materials). Now I just have piles of them.

Anoregon

The flight plan I just filed with the agency list me, my men, Dr. Pavel here. But only one of you!
You know what I'm looking forward to in TTK? Having a reason to run lots of strikes and accumulating trash weapons so I'm not always out of fucking weapon parts.

Wallach

You know what I'm looking forward to in TTK? Having a reason to run lots of strikes and accumulating trash weapons so I'm not always out of fucking weapon parts.

I'm looking forward to the strike playlists having a better reason to actually be playlists. I personally enjoy sitting in a playlist and playing 3-4 strikes back to back, being able to do that for Nightfalls and getting better rewards as you continue sounds pretty cool.

SnakeEyes

Banned
Feeding shit weapons into good weapons via Infusion. I imagine my new guns all being God Arcs, and eating stuff to increase their own power.

Sullichin

Thanks for the replies everyone.

This is crazy... I can't find another primary I like more than No Land Beyond now. It went from a really fun novelty to my favorite weapon. Poor TLW :(

neoism

Huh, weird does Xur no longer sell Exotic shards?

yeah not for awhile but im thinking since it takes 1 and some glimmer from the blueprint screen i guess they want us to shard them after we are done useing them and that puts them back so to speak and lets us have a shard whenever we need it.. i think.. right

like if i shard my vex id get a ex shard and then could use it again on the vex and get it again..if i wanted..
what about your weapon level? does it remember where you left off if you havent 100% it or not...

xinek

1) xinek (PSN legilimens)
2) AlucardShinigami
3) sc-trickster
4) v1br4t1ons
5) Afrodeeziyak
6) DarKshodaN

Ok, I hope someone knows what they're doing! Sending FRs now ...

Thanks everyone! Nicely done, especially with only 5 at the end!

Trickster

Sorry folks I was running VoG with. My network kicked me :(

It's cool, we recked it 5 man ^_^

Sorry about my mic crapping out though. I only have that crappy mic that comes with ps4 out of the box. And normally I don't play in party with people, so rarely if ever use it. Could hardly hear anyone while it was connected either

Edit - mrgamer you were a lifesaver with that bit of raidleading btw. Would have been so lost without it

SpecX

I juat notixee the Stranger's Rifle got upgraded to a purple. Should have always been that brings it's a special weapon obtained from the story.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom