• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT30| Long Live the King

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry Igor! I think we were waiting on somebody already.

I just don't want to use them anymore, and now that I'm hearing the Incendiary was buffed (and noticing as such) I don't think i'll go back anytime soon. Snipe + Jewel, Nade + Jewel. I feel a lot more deadly to be honest.

No problem, if a spot opens you guys can invite me :)

SnakeEyes

Banned
Not an afro but voluminous nonetheless.
I'm pretty sure I can fix the issue...

UhwlN6LBMjynt6p3lVHawhl8untCzZQYCXANWcsRWxDf12kyQKSK2zci4nqCNajjxlY=w300

GutZ31

Where can I find the rest of Xbox One DestinyGaf?

In the first post, the OT, there is a clan called Bad to the Xbone.
Kadey also has you covered with SEXY, with a very active group, and both are welcome for new players.

There is also a 100.io for Xbox one DGafers looking for groups in the OT as well.

It would appear some of the Wolves didn't get the memo...

I can't kill them. When I die to them, it recommends a 190 light level. Huh...

You can if you buy the Necrochasm from the Kiosk. It is 172 light. Couple this with a warlock and their 170 light and you hit 171 which for some reason is enough to kill them.

Also anyone wanna team up and do some Nightfall/Heroics for this faction quest? Can't tolerate much more Omnigul with randoms.

Arrrammis

xJHRTgU.jpg

There was a video I saw the other day showing somebody killing them as a warlock with 171 light (which only warlocks can get- warlock master class!). There's some cool enemies that come with later waves.

Archon Priest

blazeuk

Not much of a fan of either Mayhem Clash or Rift. Rift most of the time seems to end pretty one sided once one team has to make a push to take back the spark area and spawns easily mess up leaving you getting killed instantly. Mayhem is about what I expected it to be, fun for those who like just using supers and heavy ammo but there's not much of a game there outside of that - will most likely stick to the normal playlists (and Trials when it comes back).

Loving the timepiece though, it's taken me ages to actually settle on a weapon I've enjoyed using the last few days and so far that's the pulse rifle for me.

That's what I figured. Its not easy to get 30 kills that way. I get my special MAYBE 3 times during the strike. Probably will need to use a non-matchmaking fireteam to get that one done.

Omnigul

xJHRTgU.jpg

apparently warlocks with Necrochasm can kill them

Deku Tree

xJHRTgU.jpg

You can just barely do damage to them if you have 171 light by being a warlock with the 180 light blue arm band and a 171 light Necro from the Blueprints.

GutZ31

What should I do with my vanguard marks? At 200

Nothing at all. Just save them for now.

TTK is when everything changes over to Legendary marks, and if you have both crucible and vanguard at 200, you get vanguard commendations to use come the 15th.

Frenden

Banned
It has a weird horizontal kick and Messenger is all around better.
Yeah. You have to sacrifice your final perk to Counterbalance in order to make it viable IMO. That makes your recoil pattern straight up and down, but you lose out Hidden Hand, Reactive, Rangefinder, etc. Boo.

grief

I've been a little bit of a ghost lately but are any of you lovely people going to be at the community event in Bellevue? I'd love to meet some DGAF people!

GutZ31

Last time I ended up with it short like that (by accident), my mother told me I looked like a criminal.

Thanks Mum.

Did you file legal guardianship on yourself after that?

BTW, tried some more of the chocolate.
Spice one is godly.

The white chocolate one with poprocks is LOLWTF.

Will continue to report my findings.

In the first post, the OT, there is a clan called Bad to the Xbone.
Kadey also has you covered with SEXY, with a very active group, and both are welcome for new players.

There is also a 100.io for Xbox one DGafers looking for groups in the OT as well.

Cool. I'll look into it. Not really a new player. Been there since day 1 but I haven't been playing regularly until now because I've been busy. Was big into Halo before. The HaloGAF crew didn't play Destiny much because we had our old broken Master Chief Collection not to mention the fact that GAF banned that group.

Tovarisc

Are those Wolves on Mars?

The Fallen have never been there, so that's new.

Well in TTK
Cabal supposedly takes major hit and lose some of their strength, maybe Fallen see this as opportunity to exploit Cabal's weaken state and get some Cabal tech?

Cognitive Dissonance, Distilled
Well in TTK
Cabal supposedly takes major hit and lose some of their strength, maybe Fallen see this as opportunity to exploit Cabal's weaken state and get some Cabal tech?

Who would want Cabal tech? It's just fat suits with exploding helmets.

It has a weird horizontal kick and Messenger is all around better.

it's not "all around" better. the recoil pattern is the only significant thing, and that can be minimized with a stability perk. other than that, the stats are comparable. messenger has better stability, but spare change has better range, reload, and aa.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom