• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT30| Long Live the King

Status
Not open for further replies.

Afrocious

so what do I need for 170 light level?

skolas just dropped a 170 cloak for me, the vanguard cloak I got was 160 which is weird since I got a 180 warlock armband from the vanguards.

Post your guardian and we can take a look.

EDIT: Your shotgun is too low.

I am really hoping the voice grows on me.

I'm used to a very male sounding voice from a male voice actor.

What we have now it seems is a male voice actor trying to do a voice that's something like C-3PO on a bit of helium. There's definite emotion in his delivery, and in some cases very much over the top.

But I am sure we will get used to it
please let me get used to it.

I don't mind it most of the time. Except for the weird "I'm glad I found you" line when you spawn into a patrol. Kinda creepy there, nolandroid.

Damn just got a 10600 score on a rift match. Destinytracker rank for max score is gonna climb like crazy.

Thanks for the games guys.

COgh-31VAAAQEgq.jpg:orig

783.gif

Ozone

I took a break right before House of Wolves came out, so I'm just now catching up on everything. However, I now have 5 days left to finish my Moments of Triumph.

My last two moments are "Captured Skolas in the Vex Citadel" and "Defeated Prison of Elders on Hard Difficulty". Would there be anyone cool enough to help me out with these and teach me what to do? ID is Ozone31.

Afrocious

I took a break right before House of Wolves came out, so I'm just now catching up on everything. However, I now have 5 days left to finish my Moments of Triumph.

My last two moments are "Captured Skolas in the Vex Citadel" and "Defeated Prison of Elders on Hard Difficulty". Would there be anyone cool enough to help me out with these and teach me what to do? ID is Ozone31.

I'd be down to help later this week if you still need it. I just cleared PoE on Hard and I'm kinda tired and hungry lol.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
tumblr_m6mzrs0OOl1rr7c36.gif

welp, time to forge a new rocket launcher and hand cannon.

so what are the good vendor ones? i already have a fulcrum

her mercy, the fulcrum, and red hand are your go-to HCs for reforge

Error

Jealous of the Glory that is Johnny Depp
Post your guardian and we can take a look.

EDIT: Your shotgun is too low.

yeah but I don't know if that'll be enough, I can get the etheric light to upgrade that shotty by doing POE34.

Want I to know is that if I need everything single piece of equipment to be 170 to reach light level 170

Afrocious

yeah but I don't know if that'll be enough, I can get the etheric light to upgrade that shotty by doing POE34.

Want I to know is that if I need everything single piece of equipment to be 170 to reach light level 170

The answer is yes, you do. Everything needs to be 170 or higher (180).

Navy Bean

Ugh, been in Court all week and missed most of the madness (can't believe it hit 30 so fast)... Looking forward to diving in this weekend to see good, bad, and ugly from 2.0.

Is there a better vendor sold rocket launcher for crucible? All the rocket launchers I think of as good are drops only (radagast's, ash factory), or no longer available (tomorrow's answer).
Can't answer that. But I used that one thinking those perks are perfect. It just doesn't have the stats to back them up.

X-Frame

So, uh, legendary hand cannons are way more viable than the exotics (save for Thorn). I have a Fulcrum with a solid Smallbore mini-moon build that easily outperforms Hawkmoon.

Moon has a super low aim assist but used to make up for it by being rangey as fuck.

With its other stats nerfed, the low AA is Moon's Achilles heel ATM, I think.

Jewels. Fulcrums. Mercys. Red Hands. All are doing more work for me than TLW and Moon depending on the rolls.

So you're saying my Lord High Fixer is going to be even better?

That IMO is the best Legendary HC in PvP that I've ever used, and that is the vendor version if anyone still has it. Just something about how it feels to use made it my favorite, and still is.

thetrin

Hail, peons, for I have come as ambassador from the great and bountiful Blueberry Butt Explosion
I went to the gunsmith and saw no guns to test. Am I doing something wrong?

oops posted in 29 by accident

did the last nightfall, ps4, got hawkmoon. lol, now that it's no longer exclusive, I'm sure xur will sell asap

I hope so because I still don't have it. I don't have any of the exclusive gear. Hopefully I have more luck with Jade Rabbit(Fate Of All Fools).

Ozone

I'd be down to help later this week if you still need it. I just cleared PoE on Hard and I'm kinda tired and hungry lol.
Okay, thanks! I'd like to get it done tonight so I can't stop stressing about it, but if no one is available shoot me a PM when you're able!

Would anyone be able to help tonight?

Error

Jealous of the Glory that is Johnny Depp
just got a pretty beastly party crasher roll, shot package (shit is still OP), rifled barrel, and rodeo (seems a bit throwaway, would've liked kneepads)

anyone up for a quick POE34? would like to get that etheric to max this character.

R0ckman

Deffinitely picking up that omolon sniper that was up for testing today, seems close to prudence ii my favorite sniper, if I can re-roll it for extra stability at the cost of range or something, maybe get firefly. I can shelve my prudence. Will these be up for order next week?

Afrocious

Okay, thanks! I'd like to get it done tonight so I can't stop stressing about it, but if no one is available shoot me a PM when you're able!

Would anyone be able to help tonight?

I hope he doesn't mind this, but shoot a message to the OP of the previous OT. Bougester (sp?). I dunno how to spell his name, but he's the one who made OT 29. Ask him for help.

Deffinitely picking up that omolon sniper that was up for testing today, seems close to prudence ii my favorite sniper, if I can re-roll it for extra stability at the cost of range or something, maybe get firefly. I can shelve my prudence. Will these be up for order next week?
The guns you order for armsday are supposed to be legendaries, so not the guns you field test for gunsmith faction. Don't think you can reroll taken king legendaries either.

Stider

So what do people think of the new patrol missions? Have come across two new types so far: First was one I came across on Mars that involved going through circles of light on the ground to reach 100%, but the % decreases over time as you travel between them. The 2nd was quite interesting though: was doing patrol on Earth when the ghost picked up a mysterious transmission. Ended up being a 3 stage patrol with first being killing enemies, second stage was getting precision kills and third stage was generating orbs. The thing that was different though was that the objectives were all hidden to start with, from what I remember the ? started disappearing when I started killing enemies to reveal what the objective was.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
Drizzay are you around? I haven't heard from Artere...serius or Atticus. Hopefully something got going? Sorry if I missed it and you were looking for me...

So Fulcrum, Jewel of Osiris and Red Hand all have the same rate of fire, base magazine and impact.

Should I even bother rerolling the other two? I mean I want a Fulcrum with Icarus and Hipfire but the Jewel is already pretty good. And it's the best looking of the three IMO.

Is there a better vendor sold rocket launcher for crucible? All the rocket launchers I think of as good are drops only (radagast's, ash factory), or no longer available (tomorrow's answer).

No launchers hold more than three rounds as far as I know, and even then, only do so with a perk.

I mean you can't get 4 rockets when you pick up heavy ammo. Or so I was told.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom