• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT30| Long Live the King

Status
Not open for further replies.

FiraB

Banned
I finished MGS V, you guys. I'm ready.

Just completed it myself, the thing was a behemoth of a game. I'm still only sitting at 65% completion after nearly two weeks and s-ranking the entire main story. It will be good to take a break from it though and with TTK releasing I guess I'll come back to destiny for a while (even after saying I wouldn't buy it...).

Been out of the loop for a while on destiny stuff but been craming 2.0 information into my head all day while waiting for the patch to download and I'm rather impressed by the changes, TTK looks great and can't wait to try rift.

NeOak

Does anyone knows if the Digital Upgrade program for OG Destiny and Exp. I & II still works?

I wanna gift a LE PS3 copy but my friend plays on PS4 anyway.

FyreWulff

Crap. It was so my friend could have the Frontier shell for the Ghost too.

Frontier Shell has never been cross platform in the first place, unfortunately. If you bought it for 360 or PS3, you'll just get a "requires purchase" if you go to PS4 / One later :/

Get a PSTV and do remote play?

It was that same self hate that let me edge my level on every faction for every character.

Let's bask in it.

You can always use the PS4 on a second TV at home after. It's an investment.

True. I didn't know you can remote with PSTV... Damnit! I have one already. If I got the destiny ps4, I'd sell my original one, most likely. The question is, will the 1 target here have it :X

I did bring my Vita, so worst case scenario, I guess. It's just uncomfortable playing on it but beggars can't be choosers

I just need to check if Walmart or target is getting the TTK ps4 in store. One can hope. They're both 40 minutes away but the things I'll do to play it day 1 haha

Wait, so the FoaF is turning into the Jade Rabbit?

Wat?

Why?
Probably because they want that one to remain special for the guy they gave it to, they want people to actually be able to use it, and they don't want two exotics sharing the same model because that's not exactly fitting of the name.

...now just make it available for 50% of the playerbase in a few months instead of a whole year and now we're talking, Bungie.

ViciousDS

Banned
Thanks guys! for my first time ever doing vault of glass, was a lot of Fun! Got chatter white at the end there too!

Can't wait to actually have good options to get gear when TTK drops Tuesday

Well that went quite smooth. 4 runs of the undying mind with blueberries = all 6 subclass strike requirements finished.

I'm safe to hand these in now right?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom