• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT30| Long Live the King

Status
Not open for further replies.

pixxxelz

just ran two strikes, 20 radiance kills is tough....especially when the first few grenade kills didn't seem to register as kills at all, never completed it
kept getting my kills stealed, having the same problem on my warlock as I did on my hunter though "max out your skill tree" when its already maxed out, going to orbit is not doing anything....bummed
Play the omnigul strike and as soon as you clear the first wave of enemies on the first area go to that door on your right and just activate radiance and spam solar grenades, you'll get the 20 kills there easily.

just ran two strikes, 20 radiance kills is tough....especially when the first few grenade kills didn't seem to register as kills at all, never completed it
kept getting my kills stealed, having the same problem on my warlock as I did on my hunter though "max out your skill tree" when its already maxed out, going to orbit is not doing anything....bummed

Switch to secured NAT complete strikes and quests without annoying plebs
Undying mind for sub-class quest one last time, 1 spot if anyone is interested.

What's the reward for completing this questline ruthless?

Juraash

I'm gonna try and get one going around 10 pacific if that's not too late, stupid homework

Nah I'm on Pacific time so that isn't very late, especially on a Saturday.

And with the asa kicking I've been dealt in randoms tonight I'll be glad to stay up just to see a few wins.

Jezabel

I've got the character space is there anything stopping me making my third character now? Or is there gonna be benefits in waiting?

NeOak

No it does not. When you pledge to a faction, reputation gains go to vanguard/crucible as well as your faction. The faction seems to get half as much reputation gains s compared to vanguard/crucible. For instance, the nightfall this week gave 500 vanguard and 250 faction.

oh shi-

I've got the character space is there anything stopping me making my third character now? Or is there gonna be benefits in waiting?

Boost to lv25 if you buy TTK

DjRalford

You can insta level to 25 Tuesday, but you can do it on existing characters too, so if you start one now you can always boost it later

pixxxelz

lol cayde
dQwOFun.jpg

Voror

Huh, I decided to just do all the story missions on Venus before heading to the Reef for the first time, but that ended up apparently skipping me past the intro cutscene for the Reef.Is that going to screw me over at all or just create confusion since I don't know who any of these people are or what this place actually is?

noomi

All bounties completed across all my characters, I am ready for Tuesday.

Night night DGAF. See you in the AM :)

Messiek

All bounties completed across all my characters, I am ready for Tuesday.

Night night DGAF. See you in the AM :)

I think I'm doing preparation to TTK all wrong.
What should I do? Bounties and wait to turn them in? Get full marks?

Good Night : )

ViciousDS

Banned
Anyone up for vault of glass normal? I got 150 rating now and would love to try it for the first time. Friends already done it so on the fly teaching would probably work.

So far it would be

1.ViciousDS
2.IRL friend
3.churmom

PSN: SC-ViciousDS

chur

Anyone up for vault of glass normal? I got 150 rating now and would love to try it for the first time. Friends already done it so on the fly teaching would probably work.

So far it would be

PSN: SC-ViciousDS
1. ViciousDS
2. IRL friend
3. churmom

I'll join.

Damnit all. I just got to my Resort a few moments ago and they have a flat screen TV (unlike the pictures that showed a CRT tv) and WiFi!!! I'm seriously debating on buying destiny and a ps4... Maybe preorder the new bundle Hahaha. Damnit!!! I knew I should have brought it

Frenden

Banned
Finally decieded I hate myself enough to do 22 public events in one evening. Year one legend. Feelin good.
It was that same self hate that let me edge my level on every faction for every character.

Let's bask in it.

Damnit all. I just got to my Resort a few moments ago and they have a flat screen TV (unlike the pictures that showed a CRT tv) and WiFi!!! I'm seriously debating on buying destiny and a ps4... Maybe preorder the new bundle Hahaha. Damnit!!! I knew I should have brought it

You can always use the PS4 on a second TV at home after. It's an investment.

NeOak

Get a PSTV and do remote play?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom