• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT30| Long Live the King

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was hanging out in the Tower and found a Guardian wearing a shader called Electric Aquarius. I didn't see it in the Shader Catalog, so, where does this come from?

How much rep do I get if I turn in the last step on that quest thingy for each character?

I have all three characters edging ranking up on the vanguard and dont want to rank up pre 15th.

If I gain no rep, then I am safe to turn them in.

Took a peak at the new NM weapons and potential rolls. There's a scope for the NM auto rifle that highlights enemies with fully charged supers. I wonder how useful that would be.

Also there's a NM sidearm, woo!

TP-DK

So I just got an email today that my psn preorder of TTK has been cancelled,and I dont really understand why. I have never preordered anything on psn before,so maybe Im missing something. Do I need to have the money in my wallet? I got my credit card registered and used it before on psn, but cant it take the money directly from the card when its a preorder?

Nuszka

So i played for the first time the new 2.0 as i was away on holiday. So many things to do, i decided not to do any class quests just so i am sure i will not cross the edge as i got prepped an all classes pre vacation. The only things i could do was the field tests weapons and some crucible with my hunter. One thing about field test is that it might feel like a chore doing it on 3 alts but we have the entire week so it does not sound so bad. Question i have is if the uncompleted field test stuff i keep on my character will disappear come reset time or does it work like a bounty?
About crucible 2.0 - it all feels fresh and different. New animations, game feels a bit more sluggish or it might just be ma for not playing it for week. I will not give a judgement until at least over a month after the release of tTK but i feel like some weapons were nerved to much. I was adamant on using TLW but everyone on my party chat said to swap it to a messenger/mida whatever, but i just don't find those weapons as much fun. I love TLW for the grimoire story as well it is so good but i feel like i am forced to move to something else.
In that regard I'm so happy about vault space so now i will not dismantle any blue weapons which would be so useful in crucible.
New maps though i only managed to play some of them and was getting lost most of the time so give me a week to get a feel for them. But some reactions of my teammates when we played that cod map on earth were priceless.
All in all very happy with what i experienced in those 5 hours i had last night.

That's some nice water.

12011358_949942725043999_7082063876215412768_n.jpg

Jinjo

So I just got an email today that my psn preorder of TTK has been cancelled,and I dont really understand why. I have never preordered anything on psn before,so maybe Im missing something. Do I need to have the money in my wallet? I got my credit card registered and used it before on psn, but cant it take the money directly from the card when its a preorder?

Did you select the credit card as a payment method or something else? Sounds like the payment bounced.

Edit: you have to allow PSN to automatically add cash to your wallet. That might be the reason it didn't work.

Jinjo

Is it true that engrams content roll when they drop? So I cant't save legendary engrams for when I'm 40 in TTK?

They roll when they drop. You could never get new items from old engrams, even if you saved them after turnover. It determines the actual level of the drop and the drop on roll though, but I don't think non-TTK items can get to level 40. Otherwise you could already get lv30-34 items out of the current engrams.

Hedge

They roll when they drop. You could never get new items from old engrams, even if you saved them after turnover. It determines the actual level of the drop and the drop on roll though, but I don't think non-TTK items can get to level 40. Otherwise you could already get lv30-34 items out of the current engrams.

I see, thanks. I've only been playing for a month, so I'm still clueless sometimes.

Rated-G

Posted this in TTK thread, and was directed here:

Anyone on PS4 have a group and would be willing to take me or let me tag along through the Raids on hard/Skolas? I've been trying to get my friends together to do this for weeks now but everyone is always busy, and I'm the only one who cares about getting the Moments of Triumph completed. Those are the only three I'm missing.

Disclosure: I'm not a fantastic player, I have little experience with the raids. My group made it to the end of Vault of Glass once a few months ago but we started late, some had to bail during the boss, and we couldn't compensate for the smaller fire team. We weren't able to get back together before the weekly reset. I've never touched Crota's End, and I did the level 34 PoE earlier this week, with some frustration in Round 4, but haven't attempted Skolas yet.

I've mostly played the game solo, and haven't done a lot of crucible. I don't have the best gear, but I'm a level 34 Warlock with 167 light.

If anyone is willing and able to help I'd appreciate it! I know there's not a lot of time left to get the Moments of Triumph...

My PSN is Rated-G
GMT -6 / CST

TP-DK

Did you select the credit card as a payment method or something else? Sounds like the payment bounced.

Edit: you have to allow PSN to automatically add cash to your wallet. That might be the reason it didn't work.

Ahh might be because I havent set it to allow it. Gonna try that later today thanks :)

Super off topic but... Staring at the dark ocean under the stars is eerily soothing. If only I could take a picture that didn't turn out pitch black.

Reule

Sorry to be a bother but will Best Buy have the Suros Arsenal Pack? I preordered with them but I just checked on their site and don't see anything that says such.

Bungie usually have attention to detail. Anyone know if the Dreadnought could be seen on any of the planets sky?

I know you can see mars from the moon.

Would be cool if they added that

soqquatto

Bungie usually have attention to detail. Anyone know if the Dreadnought could be seen on any of the planets sky?

Saturn is too far off from any Destiny location to show up as anything else than a single pixel.

VE3TRO

Formerly Gizmowned
Eva has Victory Eagle II for sale.

Edit: I hate that we can't buy stuff from the Bungie app. I've waited ages for the Sigil of Seven emblem and the Little Light.

kiri

Couple of questions;

Can anyone help out with Skolas for my last triumph sometime today?

And....are the things from Xür worth buying...?

kuriyo88 (PS4)
9:30amGMT for me right now

Saturn is too far off from any Destiny location to show up as anything else than a single pixel.

Absolutely. That's a neighbouring planet too.

Maybe if we go to one of Saturn's moons I could see it being there in the skybox.

Phear

Couple of questions;

kuriyo88 (PS4)

Id like to join you with Skolas!

Psn:NemesisWhip

Rated-G

Couple of questions;

kuriyo88 (PS4)

I'm in for Skolas! I've never attempted so I hope I can be helpful, I also need that Triumph.

PSN: Rated-G

Rated-G

When are you guys up for it? I guess I could do now if it was really quick but would prefer something in maybe 4-5 hours from now?

It's 3:40 in the morning for me. I'd be up for an attempt now, but i probably won't be up and ready to play until about 6PM your time otherwise. I sent you a PSN request just in case.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom