• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT30| Long Live the King

Status
Not open for further replies.

Phear

Can you recommend a good public event route? I still need 24 Public Events. Most of thr Events shown in the TimerApp wont pop up for me...

ocean

Banned
So is Bungie going to ever let us have more than one copy of The Queen's Web shader? Not sure why they're being so strict with that one.
By the shader salesgirl there's a kiosk where you can pick up any shader you already own as many times as you want.

Infinite dupes for free.

It sucks that some of the codes are already redeemed, I assure you that it wasn't me :)I
That is why I included the pic so if it happens to you, you can try contacting Red Bull and hopefully they can make it right.

After all, both my wallet and waist felt the weight of those cans :p

Yeah, it has to have been those dirty scoundrels who've been abusing codes. I'm grateful for your willingness to sacrifice your health on my behalf, just sad it was for naught...

Daemul

After 5 days of testing many loadouts and mourning my beloved Last Word, I've now settled on a new loadout which is allowing me to play at the level I played at pre-patch, Mida+Shotgun. I would have settled at this loadout much earlier, but I was busy trying my hardest to make my old loadout work, but the new maps weren't making it possible, so now I need to use a damn Shotgun, atleast until Bungie finally nerf them to the ground.

Even though I'm putting up the same numbers I did before, I'm not really enjoying this new meta, like I feared everything has become hella passive, something which is exemplified the most in the Rift game mode, the camping there is ridiculous. I'll get used to it, but I'm missing the hella aggressive battleground full of warriors that was the Crucible much more than I thought I would.

When the new weapons come on Tuesday we'll see if we can somehow get back to that somewhat.

Someone on reddit managed to get a Seventh Column medal post-2.0 and record it, I think this was the last piece of new dialogue that we were missing?

Video here.

Bladedancers represent! Zoba stay mad.

Oh look, godmodedancer getting 7th column. Not even surprised.

What other subclass could get it with such finesse and ease? Best in the game!

ayyy lmao

I wanted to claw my eyes out at the end of it, it's almost like the Bungie went out of their way to create a map even worse than Momento.

Man I hope there is some kind of really fun gun in TTK that will be good in PVP because if the new meta is gonna consist of pulse rifles for days I'm gonna be out....zzzzzz.

I want something that's flexible and has style. I got a lot of hope in the Chaperone being cool at least.

Mix

I've always wanted to participate in these OTs but I feel like they grow too fast lol. It's awesome to see this community thriving so strongly though.

Gordon

I keep seeing reddit threads about special orders emblems being gone - are they really or are they on page 2 in the kiosk? I can't get on right now to look.

Tovarisc

I keep seeing reddit threads about special orders emblems being gone - are they really or are they on page 2 in the kiosk? I can't get on right now to look.

If looked right most if not all original LE/CE emblems are gone aka not in kiosk. And guess if I had those in storage because there was that special delivery lady.

Dave_6

Man, I'm having the hardest time getting this Sunsinger quest done of get 20 kills in a Strike while surrounded by Radiance. Ugh. The most I've got is 11 so far. It's like randoms are actually playing now instead of goofing off :(

Mrgamer

Man, I'm having the hardest time getting this Sunsinger quest done of get 20 kills in a Strike while surrounded by Radiance. Ugh. The most I've got is 11 so far. It's like randoms are actually playing now instead of goofing off :(

Do skerion and on beginning of strike where the fallen and vex fight stay there and you can do it without any issues.

ocean

Banned
Pulse Rifles having such long range and sucking so much close up is a real bummer.

At least when HCs were snipers they were also super easy to use close up. Now everybody uses a pulse which means gunfights take place at a distance, but they get super slow and awkward up close.

I miss how easily you could maneuver and engage close up with TLW. The range cut was necessary but the accuracy hit was excessive.

Now I feel pacing is too slow. If fights slowed because of lower damage I wouldn't mind. But fights getting slow because you can't hit the damn opponent with slow-aiming pulses or inaccurate hand cannons? Ugh

HCs need accuracy and Pulse range needs to get cut so HCs, Pulse and Scout each dominate their respective ranges (HC close, PR mid, SR long). That, along with the death of the Felwinter's archetype (mod them all to Judgment tier impact / RoF) to remove one shot at long range / make Fusion viable...and we'd be at a great place.

As it is, quick strafing Pulse at long range for slow ass battles where so many bullets go wasted is more balanced but less fun than what we had a week ago.

I've always wanted to participate in these OTs but I feel like they grow too fast lol. It's awesome to see this community thriving so strongly though.

Haha, i'm the same. Really want to jump in but don't know were to start, i'm not the most outgoing person so it's tough. Have logged sooooo many hours on Destiny but have never even tried a raid :(

deafmedal

Alright, got space for one for a fresh HM VoG, looking to fill the spot with someone who needs it for triumph or a first timer!

By the shader salesgirl there's a kiosk where you can pick up any shader you already own as many times as you want.

Infinite dupes for free.
She doesn't have The Queen's Web which is what I meant.

And they made it so that you could only get it on one character. I thought it would be up for pick up at the kiosk but it's not.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom