• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT30| Long Live the King

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tovarisc

Is anyone else running into a problem with Gjallarhorn Wolfpack round grouping vs Crota?

WEBM

If Wolfpack rounds on the first shot don't bloom then Crota's shields have time to regenerate :\
My Hunter can rely on Hawkface Mask and to a lesser extent incendiary grenades. My Warlock has Starfire Protocol. My Titan is pretty boned. Pulse grenades work sort of and magnetic might, but landing them can be hit or miss.

This never happened before the patch.

Thats nothing new with Wolfpacks afaik, they don't always lock and track to target. Even if there was only one target in proximity to explosion. More likely just Crota being fucked again in many ways post-patch, 2.0 really broke that encounter.

Karl2177

Is anyone else running into a problem with Gjallarhorn Wolfpack round grouping vs Crota?

WEBM

If Wolfpack rounds on the first shot don't bloom then Crota's shields have time to regenerate :\
My Hunter can rely on Hawkface Mask and to a lesser extent incendiary grenades. My Warlock has Starfire Protocol. My Titan is pretty boned. Pulse grenades work sort of and magnetic might, but landing them can be hit or miss.

Dragon's Breath instead of Gjallarhorn is one option.

Also I've noticed since the patch, if you fire a Gjallarhorn at Phogoth while he's still chained up, the wolfpack rounds don't track onto him.

I need a break from Red Bull. Time to give these codes out, I will PM you an image of the tab so if it fails you can contact Red Bull with an image of the code/tab. So no guarantees or extras from me this time, when they are gone, they are gone!

First 15 to quote get a code, but please, only if you don't already have one yo :)

Probably missed the 15, but if not, please.

Thanks! Whats your PSN so I can message you?

Same as here, can run sword so will hopefully get it done quick

WEBM

Crota is back to OG levels of broken

Went over to a friends house who plays Destiny on Playstation to try it out, got the chance to play Sector 618 for the first time since it isn't on Xbox...

giphy.gif

Lord have mercy
Almost wish I was on Xbox just so it wouldn't be in my playlists. I think not having this map makes up for not having hawkmoon for a year.

deafmedal

I need one please.
Sure!

I don't have a code and would love one!
No problemo!

would like one please
Catch!

Finally! My time has come!

And if this works, I didn't have to drink any Red Bull for it.
You could say... it was your Destiny. *puts on glasses*

I'd love one. Thanks!
Love's gonna get ya...

A code would be great please. Thanks :)
You're welcome!

Am I too late?
Where did you need to be?

Yes please!
Delivered.

I would love one. Don't have one yet either! Thanks!
I'm very found of the word doofy :)

You sir!

Edit, I got already so ignore me.
HEATHEN!1

Hope that i'am not too late to this awesome party.
Yeah, but the mess afterwards o_0

I will take one if there is still one to be had. Thanks.
There were 4 more still after you!

Still got one for me?
As a matter of fact...

Please ;-)
And thank you!

Don't have one and would appreciate it!
Cutting it close!

I'd love one! Thanks
You killed me in Crucible yesterday, I aught naught but alas, you are the last!

That was quick lol!

duck_sauce

Rewards are turned off right now on strikes and patrol. We're in a transitory week of nebulousness before TTK drops.

Rewards come back Tuesday.

I understand why they do it....but somehow that doesnt get me motivated to play......even tho im fully hyped and would love to do some strikes.

Tovarisc

Someone on reddit managed to get a Seventh Column medal post-2.0 and record it, I think this was the last piece of new dialogue that we were missing?

Video here.

Oh look, godmodedancer getting 7th column. Not even surprised.

I understand why they do it....but somehow that doesnt get me motivated to play......even tho im fully hyped and would love to do some strikes.

Describes most of players I would guess. People want to play and do 2.0 stuff, but there just isn't anything to do outside of PvP in new maps.

Edit:
So how does the Red Bull code work?

Will it work on all these 16 bounties I have waiting?

It's XP buff that should apply to everything that you do and gives you XP.

Unlock new subclass and equip it => pop XP boosters on (items and such) => swim in XP

Agent

Exotic Armor being affected by shaders is the real MVP of the 2.0 patch. No longer do you have to struggle wearing The Armamentarium with a shader that doesn't match. What a time to be alive.

wra1KAS.jpg

Sure!

No problemo!

Catch!

Love's gonna get ya...

You're welcome!

Delivered.

HEATHEN!1

As a matter of fact...

And thank you!

Cutting it close!

That was quick lol!
You the best!

I need a break from Red Bull. Time to give these codes out, I will PM you an image of the tab so if it fails you can contact Red Bull with an image of the code/tab. So no guarantees or extras from me this time, when they are gone, they are gone!

First 15 to quote get a code, but please, only if you don't already have one yo :)

May I have one

Mindlog

wQAWIr2.jpg
rSNxqPa.jpg

3VF-LGC-RLX

Cool.

I've also been made aware of a large number of my Strange Coins gone missing and something around 2400 new Heavy Ammo Synths in my inventories. I will find the culprit.

phen0m24

Yeah guys I ordered the CE from Gamestop and didn't think to get next day shipping on it (Based Amazon) and who knows when it will actually get here.

See you all in 3.0

Sure!

No problemo!

Catch!

Love's gonna get ya...

You're welcome!

Delivered.

HEATHEN!1

As a matter of fact...

And thank you!

Cutting it close!

That was quick lol!

Thanks for the code Deaf, sadly it reports that it was already redeemed. Thanks anyway!

Yeah guys I ordered the CE from Gamestop and didn't think to get next day shipping on it (Based Amazon) and who knows when it will actually get here.

See you all in 3.0

Sucks that CE was a GS exclusive. Would've been all over it otherwise. Guess I'll have to settle for the PS4 bundle instead.

deafmedal

It sucks that some of the codes are already redeemed, I assure you that it wasn't me :)I
That is why I included the pic so if it happens to you, you can try contacting Red Bull and hopefully they can make it right.

After all, both my wallet and waist felt the weight of those cans :p

Xion385

It sucks that some of the codes are already redeemed, I assure you that it wasn't me :)I
That is why I included the pic so if it happens to you, you can try contacting Red Bull and hopefully they can make it right.

After all, both my wallet and waist felt the weight of those cans :p
You're a true hero, Deaf. If we had ten of you this war would be over.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom