• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT30| Long Live the King

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
So far there are two Raid groups.

Desk breaking SEXIES around the world and SEXY lead by the sensitive Commando.

E92 M3

Drifter has flow? I couldn't tell, I was too busy weaving through tunnels getting bumped around by my teammates.

I would imagine once TTK drops, it'll depend if Bungie will keep Mayhem in the rotation for another week.

I spend a lot outside of the circle and central room. Tunnels are the worse lol.

DNAbro

I can only really binge on TTK on Tuesday due my classes synchronizing and giving me multiple things due Friday. Ah well. Hopefully everything will be done and I can try the raid with some people here fresh.

GhaleonEB

The purpose of saved bounties is to feed your new subclass a chunk of XP. Save them until it's unlocked, then go nuts.

Right, I understand that clearly. It will have the knock on effect of leveling you up very fast, above the story missions, the consequences for which are not worth it. That's just me, though.

noomi

The purpose of saved bounties is to feed your new subclass a chunk of XP. Save them until it's unlocked, then go nuts.

Yup! Thats exactly what ill be doing, pop focused light, equip CE class item that gives xp boost. Turn everything in = profit.

I will be focusing strictly on my hunter to get to level 40 and raid, then titan, lastly warlock.

commish

Jason Kidd murdered my dog in cold blood!
Dis sounds promising. But I'm terrible at organizing so if one of you wants to set it up just let me know.

And Messiek and Commish, you guys are more than welcome!

Sounds like you're the one who is doing the organizing! :p

Right, I understand that clearly. It will have the knock on effect of leveling you up very fast, above the story missions, the consequences for which are not worth it. That's just me, though.

I plan on using them for after I'm done the story, for leveling up new legendary gear. I know you can use motes, but I don't have a lot so I'm saving those

Bloodsent

I am curious to hear what everyone's opinion is on something, as I haven't been able to decide myself just yet:

What is the first Year 2 Exotic Armor/Weapon you plan to use your legendary marks on raid prep?

neoism

jGwjOcgh.jpg

tqzGqEg.gif

Kyoufu

I am curious to hear what everyone's opinion is on something, as I haven't been able to decide myself just yet:

What is the first Year 2 Exotic Armor/Weapon you plan to use your legendary marks on raid prep?

I'm not buying any Y2 Exotics from the kiosk, only Xur.

I don't want to spend 125-150 marks on Exotics which will drop from Nightfalls anyway.

I kinda like being over leveled instead of getting rekt, I have no skills with FPS so it helps if I can get kills, enjoy the run and die a few times

After about 20 deaths I usually give up a mission and go grind a few levels

when the levels were capped I left the game completely it was not fun

this way you have a choice not to level up and dudes like me have a way to get it if we keep dying too much

border

RE: saving bounties to cash in on the 15th.

I was doing this until I realized two things. First, the ~eight or so story missions are probably designed to get us to 40 anyways, like the old campaign was designed to get us from 1-20. So there's not much point other than to hit a number sooner.

Bonus #3 reason: the XP awarded from story missions scales to how over or under leveled you are. If you run a 34 story mission as a level 38 player, you're going to get a LOT less XP than normal. It will at least partly offset the gains from dumping bounties on the 15h.

I think for the most part people just want to be able to equip Level 40 items as soon as possible. Especially since most of us are looking at at least 3 Legendary drops as soon as we bump up our edged Vanguard/Faction/Cryptarch reputations.

Since so many players will probably be sitting on a mountain of Commendations, there's a possibility of probably 4-6 drops. I know I already have enough commendations to get 1-2 more Vanguard levels.

The only downside is that maybe the campaign will be somewhat easier, but that's a small price to pay. If you are sitting on the Double XP items from Red Bull then dumping Bounty turn-ins with 2X XP enabled on Tuesday will probably be the smarter move, even if campaign missions have diminishing returns.

Black Suros Regime! With increased rate of fire the longer you hold the trigger!

After that don't I'll get anything else. Want the new exotic armors and will sick with Suros until I find a new exotic weapon.

Bought 6 cans of Red Bull. 5 codes were already redeemed.

I submitted the issue from their website with a pic of each tab. Anyone had any success or quick turn around getting this resolved?

completed Hunter quest and got Gunslinger's Cloak, which looks pretty cool. Only thing left for me to do is get the Year One emblem. Good thing I only have to find 5 more golden chests

edit: Also tried Mayhem Clash for the first time. Now that looks fun

Bloodsent

I'm not buying any Y2 Exotics from the kiosk, only Xur.

I don't want to spend 125-150 marks on Exotics which will drop from Nightfalls anyway.

I see it as being a possible necessary evil to get the highest light level possible for the raid on Friday. Assuming you fill your 4 armor spots with level 40 legendaries, kicking up one of those spots to 280 would be a nice bump in average light level.

Kyoufu

Wait so what material is safe to exchange for faction rep right now? Heavy Ammo?

All of them.

I see it as being a possible necessary evil to get the highest light level possible for the raid on Friday. Assuming you fill your 4 armor spots with level 40 legendaries, kicking up one of those spots to 280 would be a nice bump in average light level.

Yeah, maybe. It'll depend on the drops I get from faction packages and the Nightfalls I suppose.

todd360

I'm buying adult diapers and canned goods. There's going to be no rest until Oryx's ass is forged into a stylish snapback.

Frenden's wife: Ohhhh Frendennnnn! GET OFF THAT GOD FORSAKEN GAME AND SPEND ALL OF YOUR TIMEZ WITH ME!!! MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom