• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT30| Long Live the King

Status
Not open for further replies.

phen0m24

Not having a Raid group = sad Ocean

Anybody need one more in their team? I'll be on when it goes live and available all weekend long to keep going.

Since I have no idea when stupid Gamestop will ship mine, I'm left deciding if I want to buy another copy in the meantime

Ugh

Yeah, I have played it. Many. Many. Times.

But, never when it was permanent progression for my Live characters.

And I'm hyped for that.

Hi Luke! We are max hyped for TTK 'round these parts.

If you don't mind me asking, what's the theme for King's Fall? Iirc VoG was "The Descent" and CE was "One Way Trip" but I hadn't heard yet about KF. Always thought those themes were very interesting from a design perspective.

Frenden

Banned
Frenden's wife: Ohhhh Frendennnnn! GET OFF THAT GOD FORSAKEN GAME AND SPEND ALL OF YOUR TIMEZ WITH ME!!! MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

We made a deal. I don't ask for a lot. And haven't over sixteen years of marriage. But this week, this day, this event--there is no stopping it.

Hedge

Are there any matchmaking activities, e.g. strikes, weekly heroic, etc, that have exotic drop chances in TTK? Or is it Nightfall/Raid/Xur only?

Hi Luke! We are max hyped for TTK 'round these parts.

If you don't mind me asking, what's the theme for King's Fall? Iirc VoG was "The Descent" and CE was "One Way Trip" but I hadn't heard yet about KF. Always thought those themes were very interesting from a design perspective.

Personal theory here: Rise. Seemed to feature a bit in the Raid trailer. '6 of you must rise and stand together as the king falls'

X-Frame

There are already raid groups being formed for launch day? GAF moves fast!

I was figuring that groups would be formed around Thursday night depending upon who is actually leveled up and ready, haha.

Sofa King

Just found out the PS exclusive strikes are available now in the strike playlist on XB1. Got to finally get the grimoire for Dust Palace and now just need to get Undying Mind.

Hedge

I wonder if Deej will hold a livestream of the new raid when it launches. He's adorable and so fun to watch play with his fireteam.

giphy.gif

DONE WITH THE OT! FUCKING FINALLY! IM FREE!
whew.png

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1109033

rqUZ1y4.gif

My brain hurts now.

2 spots for normal crota kill. Psn is the same the same as my gaf name

P.s if you are in the Psn 3.0 beta and would like to join the dgaf community, let me know. As of now fully accepting anyone but once it goes live, getting rid of any username that did not confirm their Psn name with their gaf name.

We made a deal. I don't ask for a lot. And haven't over sixteen years of marriage. But this week, this day, this event--there is no stopping it.

Haha. For the next 9 years too!

This will be the first time I am a part of DGAF with the release of a new raid. It's going to be so nice not having to use LFG and play with all you cool folks.

Shito

Kadey is quiet the sniper. She never speaks and is sexy due to little clothing. Do you understand the joke now? clan SEXY. Doesn't use mic. Kadey prefers sniping in pvp. It all fits like an intricate puzzle.
It... kinda does, yeah.
Frighteningly so...

noomi

for those who missed year 1 exotics sold by Xur I think

Legacy engrams decrypt into year 1 exotics.

Ahhh ok, gotchaz thanks ;)

There are already raid groups being formed for launch day? GAF moves fast!

I was figuring that groups would be formed around Thursday night depending upon who is actually leveled up and ready, haha.

Hell yeah man, we dont got time to mess around :p

We had our group setup like a month ago haha

Frenden

Banned
It's looking like 1000-Yard Stare is the Her Benevolence of this expansion so far. Or one of them, at least. Same impact tier, decent handling/ADS/recoil stats.

The icon makes it look like a Vanguard gun, so maybe they'll sell a good roll.

Lunar FC

Kadey is quiet the sniper. She never speaks and is sexy due to little clothing. Do you understand the joke now? clan SEXY. Doesn't use mic. Kadey prefers sniping in pvp. It all fits like an intricate puzzle.

I can confirm that little clothing does not always mean sexy.

2 spots for normal crota kill. Psn is the same the same as my gaf name

P.s if you are in the Psn 3.0 beta and would like to join the dgaf community, let me know. As of now fully accepting anyone but once it goes live, getting rid of any username that did not confirm their Psn name with their gaf name.
Still have room?

BokehKing

Banned
I think we in DGAF need to organize and build Raid Groups for this coming Friday.

Maybe see which group can finish the raid first? lol
Yeah, preferably Friday night after dinner? 7/8est would be perfect, I just want to go in blind, we need that 3.0 community update Stat.... Or maybe a separate message board just for us, like idk.

Actually utilize the bungie message boards for the GAF group

X-Frame

Not having a Raid group = sad Ocean

Anybody need one more in their team? I'll be on when it goes live and available all weekend long to keep going.

I'll be available that day as well. (psn: x_Magik_ox)

I think we can quickly build a group.

Count me in.

I'm down to tag along.

I need a group as well!

If there's room I'd love to get in on this. Would be bringing a Titan.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom