• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT30| Long Live the King

Status
Not open for further replies.

JTripper

Wonder if I should hand this in after done. Looks like I get an exotic.

D3YTgTe.png

How'd you get that quest? I allied with New Monarchy as well but didn't get any quest. Do you need a certain rep level?

Wow that faction quest reward looks insane! It gives all the atributes and can be equipped at the same time as other exotics and still has other perks wow. My highest rank is 12 tho :(

BokehKing

Banned
Hey guys, so not playing for a few months cost me my spot on the usual raid group.

I wanna Raid on Friday with a group where everyone is going in blind. The main focus of this group is to have fun above everything else.

If you have a group with the same philosophy with a spot available, I'm in.
Or we can start one right now. I'm thinking about raiding Friday starting sometime on the afternoon.

Thx : )

Edit: Top of the page:
Shout outz to ma brothers Noomi and Nuszka.
I want to be part of a blind group/no spoilers as well

deafmedal

My wife and I just set up a character for her in preparation for her PS4 getting here and I shit you not, within 1 minute of landing at the tower for the first time some blueberry sent her a friend request lol! Fucking white knights lmao :)

BTW, with no input from me she picked 'lock *blows raspberry*

Wow that faction quest reward looks insane! It gives all the atributes and can be equipped at the same time as other exotics and still has other perks wow. My highest rank is 12 tho :(
I think what it actually means is there is a roll for stats and you either get two at 17 each or one at 29. Not all.

Unfortunate that there are rolls on these since you can only get one ever, unless you create another charger of the same class.

Kyoufu

I could swear the materials you get for breakdowns is much less after 2.0

I got Dead Orbit to lv4 and ran out of stuff did not want to use motes of light saving them to up my level

Motes won't up your level, just your weapons and armor XP. I'm dumping all my Motes on Tuesday.

And no, you get a ton more items to turn in post 2.0 than before.

I expect everyone here to run around with those faction exotics.

Motes won't up your level, just your weapons and armor XP. I'm dumping all my Motes on Tuesday.

yeah on weapons and armor I mean

I am just curious on how to turn my Stranger's Rifle into No Time to Explain
if it takes motes to up the attack power of weapons or defense of armor that is what I'll use them on

Faction RP can wait

And no, you get a ton more items to turn in post 2.0 than before.

I expect everyone here to run around with those faction exotics.

at what level is faction exotics?

it seems they give ghost shells too? I want to collect those

GutZ31

yeah on weapons and armor I mean

I am just curious on how to turn my Stranger's Rifle into No Time to Explain
if it takes motes to up the attack power of weapons or defense of armor that is what I'll use them on

Faction RP can wait

To up the attack values of weapons after TTK, you will have to sacrifice a weapon of higher attack value.
This deletes the sacrifice, and makes your weapon stronger.
I am kadey.
How+the+but+it+s+not+_82b084fa389503417e8c2d268b69bbf9.png

commish

Jason Kidd murdered my dog in cold blood!
Hey guys, so not playing for a few months cost me my spot on the usual raid group.

I wanna Raid on Friday with a group where everyone is going in blind. The main focus of this group is to have fun above everything else.

If you have a group with the same philosophy with a spot available, I'm in.
Or we can start one right now. I'm thinking about raiding Friday starting sometime on the afternoon.

Thx : )

Edit: Top of the page:
Shout outz to ma brothers Noomi and Nuszka.

Hey Messiak, Tigerheli here. I stopped for a few months as well :) I'm up to raid with you on Friday.

EloquentM

aka Mannny
I have close to a thousand hours and 3 characters and I think my highest rep is like 17, heh. I think the exotic class pieces count as your exotic armor, btw.

faction exotics allow you to wear them with other exotic armors

also in regards to random perks: I haven't seen anything in regards to gear from the taken king that doesn't have reforge icon in the databases.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom