• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT30| Long Live the King

Status
Not open for further replies.

BokehKing

Banned
I'll make our raid group organized too.

DGAF Raid Group Fun Team
Time: 18th 10am PT ?!

1. Devilsadvocat
2. Commish
3. Messiek

Join us for a Blind and Fun raid experience. (Y)
OH I can't get off of work until 5 eastern, I'll wait around for a blind pm run I guess

I need zavalea's armor, those shoulders are massive

ocean

Banned
WYL being super salty on Lumi's stream about another change in the opponent team, saying he'll quit out if they use another sub. smh

X-Frame

Another gun archetype anomaly, the Red Spectre. It's an auto rifle with nearly the same impact as high impact ARs, but the higher RoF of the lower-mid tier.

But the Red Spectre is a unique little beast. All other 88 RoF ARs have 8 impact. It has three times that at 24.

It's the only one of its kind. This thing could rip face. There's nothing like it when you sort by impact.

So this is like a Mark II of Red Death or something? According to the flavor text:

"Rumor has it that Red Death prototypes are circulating in the Crucible once again."

Frenden

Banned
The Red Spectre and high impact hand cannon posts from last page seem to be the only big departures from currently existing primary archetypes so far.

neoism

so guys can you do story missions with 6 people.. thinking about doing it with as many as possible this time... the whole story campaign... havent really played this game with poeple in the story but id say it would definitely make it more fun...
im on est.. but ill be their at 5 am....

psn ne0ism-

also
tomorrow i would be down for a crota raid.. it will be my first time... hope there are so e gaffer that hasnt dun it yet this week... my be hard to find a group.. you prob have to beat it on normal first right???

so guys can you do story missions with 6 people.. thinking about doing it with as many as possible this time... the whole story campaign... havent really played this game with poeple in the story but id say it would definitely make it more fun...

psn ne0ism-
Story missions are 3 guardians max.

Lunar FC

psn ne0ism-

Only 3 people allowed in story missions/strikes/elders.

Kyoufu

The new subclass quests give Vanguard rep when completed. If you've edged your factions then I suggest discarding your pledges until you've unlocked your subclass and are level 40 before pledging allegiance to any faction to rank up.

Unfortunately those of us who edged Vanguard rep will have to suck it up.

Frenden

Banned
Reposting for the new page for other gun nerds:

New Hand Cannon Archetype

There's a new hand cannon impact archetype being introduced. It has the same RoF as Red Hand, Fulcrum, Fatebringer, and Jewel, but with a few points of additional impact.

There are only two of them, FWC has one and Omolon has the other. Same RoF as the current mid tier HCs, but more impact than them. Still less impact than a Lash-class HC, though.

New Auto Rifle Archetype

Another gun archetype anomaly, the Red Spectre. It's an auto rifle with nearly the same impact as high impact ARs, but the higher RoF of the lower-mid tier. But the Red Spectre is a unique little beast. All other 88 RoF ARs have 8 impact. It has three times that at 24.

It's the only one of its kind. This thing could rip face. There's nothing like it when you sort by impact.

Tovarisc

Sooo... now that warlock exotic chest armors pick on color and pattern of shader Revenant is ruined for me. That ugly ass camopattern is way too obvious and bright on those huge long coats. I guess The Nowhere is closest thing to full black I'm going to get.

KJRage

Does anyone know how many new ghosts there are? I'm trying to figure out which ones I'm missing. If there is a place that has locations of all the new ones, that would be greatly appreciated.

Geist-

Is there another Destiny thread for Xbox players? I'm trying to decide if I'm in the wrong thread or there are just so few XB1 players over PS players that it just seems that way. :p

Wilde

There's a new hand cannon impact archetype being introduced. It has the same RoF as Red Hand, Fulcrum, Fatebringer, and Jewel, but with a few points of additional impact.

There are only two of them, FWC has one and Omolon has the other. Same RoF as the current mid tier HCs, but more impact than them. Still less impact than a Lash-class HC, though.

New Auto Rifle Archetype

Another gun archetype anomaly, the Red Spectre. It's an auto rifle with nearly the same impact as high impact ARs, but the higher RoF of the lower-mid tier. But the Red Spectre is a unique little beast. All other 88 RoF ARs have 8 impact. It has three times that at 24.

Also, both of those hand cannons have firefly as a possible perk! Awesome!

Is there another Destiny thread for Xbox players? I'm trying to decide if I'm in the wrong thread or there are just so few XB1 players over PS players that it just seems that way. :p

DGAF is mostly PS4, but there are a good amount of XB1/both console players here too.

SnakeEyes

Banned

New Auto Rifle Archetype

The tradeoff would have to be that lowered Stability though, right?

Best thing I can tell you, there is a list of Xbone players in the OP unless that has changed..... They are around and are more than welcome to spam the thread :p hopefully there will be more Xbone players incoming with The Taken King. I do know a few ps4 players are playing on Xbone as well
you guys are crazy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom