• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT30| Long Live the King

Status
Not open for further replies.

Namikaze1

So where's that new dead ghost again? I need a break from MGS after the terrifying shit I went through just now in that game. Like holy shit! I rather face HMCrota alone than that again.

Kurumi

Still looking to do Crucible.

ea9a79bfb002225388bc85c7f9a67b71be4da0066577456ba6d0e939ce1983b5.jpg

Don't know what good it will do but got 16/16 completed bounties on my Titan ready to turn in either when TTK goes live for a nice xp bonus or thinking maybe should keep it for when I turn 40 in case faction packages will contain lower level gear when not max level. Any thoughts?

ocean

Banned
The Twitch drama is getting ridiculous. The Xbox team is dodging over a silly ass reason, so much crap. I was pretty stoked about this match.

Pretty sure it's common knowledge now, but stumbled on a youtube video showcasing that your actually character level is irrelevant. The guy in the video is a level 24 but has equipped the top end light level gear and is able to damage level 32 enemies normally.

https://youtu.be/4LOVMOcKaf0

So all character level is used for is determining if you can equip an item. Damage given and received is entirely dependant on light.

Pretty sure it's common knowledge now, but stumbled on a youtube video showcasing that your actually character level is irrelevant. The guy in the video is a level 24 but has equipped the top end light level gear and is able to damage level 32 enemies normally.

https://youtu.be/4LOVMOcKaf0

So all character level is used for is determining if you can equip an item. Damage given and received is entirely dependant on light.

Seems like it from what I can see. Bit odd really.

Messiek

Quoting for new page.
There must be 3 more that wanna raid around here, right?!

I'll make our raid group organized too.

DGAF Raid Group Fun Team
Time: 18th 2pm PT ?!

1. Devilsadvocat
2. Commish
3. Messiek

Join us for a Blind and Fun raid experience. (Y)

EL CUCO

Apparently Mgir backed out of the tourney when he heard SirD was playing on BSK. They just confirmed they already have a sub for Mgir, and will be playing in about 30min.

Drama is real

Same. People are talking about tournaments, but how can there be tournaments with no private games?

Lol it is confusing. Suffice to say you can force match making with another team by using geographically nearby fireteam leaders and talking to each other in party chat.

Basically it sucks and this game really needs private games.

ocean

Banned
No, Sir D has already played in 3 different teams during the tournament and yet somehow he's playing in the final, it's nonsense, Sir D should be far away from this.

Yeah having a second sub was within the rules but they never specified whether you could sub for multiple teams. Weird as hell situation tbh but I don't think reason enough to dodge a match

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom