• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT30| Long Live the King

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol it is confusing. Suffice to say you can force match making with another team by using geographically nearby fireteam leaders and talking to each other in party chat.

Basically it sucks and this game really needs private games.

Jesus christ that is some dedication.

And yeah this game needs private games. They can do it at events so why not have that option for the public?

Messiek

I'd like to try the raid on Friday yes.

PSN: XXxNinjaAyanexX

Sure I should be available all day that day. Psn is Slammin_hammon. Just keep me updated on when you want to go in. Also a heads up, I'll most likely be using my Hunter, so keep that in mind.

Nice, just one more. Everyone is ok with going in Blind at 2pm PT?!

DGAF Raid Group Fun Team
Time: 18th 2pm PT ?!

1. Devilsadvocat
2. Commish
3. Messiek (Titan)
4. XXxNinjaAyanexX
5. Slammin_hammon (Hunter)

Join us for a Blind and Fun raid experience. (Y)

DGAF Raid Group Fun Team

1. Devilsadvocat
2. Commish
3. Messiek (Titan)
4. XXxNinjaAyanexX

Count me in I'm in vacation this whole week anytime is good. MutenTurtle.

Biggy

DGAF Raid Group Fun Team

1. Devilsadvocat
2. Commish
3. Messiek (Titan)
4. XXxNinjaAyanexX

I would like to join Messi. Psn biggy70686

Strider

Anyone know the logic behind the tourney being Control and not Clash?

So the gametype promotes movement and not camping with a sniper or something else equally boring?

Objective gametypes are almost always superior than deathmatch modes for competitive play.

Anastasis

If anyone is doing early King's Fall raid groups, I'd probably will be Stormcaller/Sunsinger Warlock on my first blind run. :p

Count me in I'm in vacation this whole week anytime is good. MutenTurtle.

I would like to join Messi. Psn biggy70686

If any of you don't get in a group, I've got two spots left on a group I've made on DGAF the100.io group. The goal is a chill blind raid that is limited to 5 hours (have to stop for family). The group can be found at:

https://www.the100.io/game/314805

Edit: full

noomi

Another round of fun games with the crew, that's about it for me tonight.

Nighty night DGAF, see you in the AM.

Deku Tree

Guy was able to evade my rockets everytime using blink. I've never seen something like this.

One of the reasons Destiny PvP is stupid. Pretty sure that Blink has immunity frames so that if you time your jumps perfectly then you don't get hit by the rocket.

Definity

Still had no idea what class I was going to level up first...so I asked my 6 year old daughter to choose for me. Titan it is.

ocean

Banned
Guy was able to evade my rockets everytime using blink. I've never seen something like this.

You need high velocity on rockets if you wanna use them in PvP, otherwise they're rather easy to evade. Specially now that proximity has finally been nerfed. It makes rockets not instakills, which is a good thing.

Tovarisc

One of the reasons Destiny PvP is stupid. Pretty sure that Blink has immunity frames so that if you time your jumps perfectly then you don't get hit by the rocket.

Same goes to Bladedancer spamming its super attack, either those swings lag fuck out of the game or that super has immunity frames build into its melee swings.

Or Titan making his leap gaining immunity or insane percent of damage resist.

Daemul

You need high velocity on rockets if you wanna use them in PvP, otherwise they're rather easy to evade. Specially now that proximity has finally been nerfed. It makes rockets not instakills, which is a good thing.

Bungie nerfed all the best high velocity RL perks though lol

Just noticed on the Bungie app that the faction vendors no longer offer two distinct options for trading in armor pieces.

Just a few days ago they showed both the old and new armor material names. Now it's just the new. This is a pretty recent change.

Daemul

@mr gap @nami @todd @figs @math

I think that's everyone idk

Yall wanna take the king out on the 18th

Zobs do you even pve anymore

Whats PvE?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom