• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT30| Long Live the King

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trickster

Considering game doesn't have and won't have private matches, yes.

Also that thorn + blinkshotty, old workhorse still kicking.

Yeah I realize that it's pretty much the only way they could do it. It just seems so insane to me that they would even try and do it like that.

Honestly, some private match options for pvp really should have been in at launch imo. And them not even adding it in TTK is just..Sheesh. Really seems like one of those things that everyone who plays the game should be upset at, even if they don't play pvp.

Kurumi

I'm in the same boat, so feel free to send me a FR and drop in on my fireteam anytime. I try to remember to always make it public when I sign in to the game. I'll be playing TTK story starting at level 34 on my Hunter on Tuesday, but I also just started a Warlock that is like level 3 or something.

Oh, my time zone is Central, and I'm usually on weekday afternoons and/or evenings and all sorts of odd times on weekends.

(forgot to say psn is legilimens)

Just sent you a friend request.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
I realize that. Idk I never feel like I'm really part of the group you know? I mean everyone here has known each other for a while and I joined DGAF and SEXY late so I can't help but feel that way. I'm sure that feeling will change eventually.

Forgive me but I've kind of always been the lone wolf type lol. Afraid to really ask for help and whatnot. I'll send the request though.

I've been a lone wolf all the way until I formed the clan.

xinek

Just sent you a friend request.

Got it! Glad I didn't have to type yours in. ^^ And you are a fellow female gamer? It seems like a lot of women play this game. I think the overall positivity of the Destiny community has made me feel pretty comfortable jumping in and being on the mic compared to other online games. It's very cool.

Zoba missing the dunk. LOL.

Val just admitted his warlock is trash and he's sorry for doubting Titan overlords.

Said I wasn't feeling it. Didn't say that. :(

I realize that. Idk I never feel like I'm really part of the group you know? I mean everyone here has known each other for a while and I joined DGAF and SEXY late so I can't help but feel that way. I'm sure that feeling will change eventually.

Forgive me but I've kind of always been the lone wolf type lol. Afraid to really ask for help and whatnot. I'll send the request though.

I was like this as well, but after playing lone wolf after being a part of a group it just doesn't feel right. I always wanted to talk to a team and make sure we know what is up. :p

Never be afraid to ask for help, or a group for pve/pvp. I can add you to the clan psn chat as well, easy to find players over there as well.

DGAF is the best, no one has to play alone.

There is a reason why I have 500+ DGAF members on my friend list :) I use to play often and with many different groups especially have a such soft spot for new players and people who post often without getting a reply back aka doing raids, nightfalls, etc many times throughout the week..nonetheless RL is beginning to bitch slap me around...

edit: welp thats the reason why I self-ban myself..just spending too much time on gaf and playing when I have other things I need to do but keep putting off...

for example: would love to help with Skolas but I have alot of RL nerdy things to do :|
but if theres a group on skolas I can hop on for ~20 mins to finish him off :)

edit2: I should get off gaf now anyways...later everybody

You guys got me to a very difficult spot.
DonutTurtle posted first but Biggy is a friend.
Idk what to do.

Either way, It's good to have an extra just in case something goes bad.
Halp
Go ahead take biggy I will find another group to join with and if anyone on your team can't make it I can fill the spot no problem.

Frenden

Banned
Interesting to see a lot of players that clearly haven't played Gunslinger as much as they have Bladedanced in that tourney. Lots of choosing to super at weird times and wasted Golden Guns as a result.

harrytang

I took the liberty of starting one (not sure if I did it right):
https://www.the100.io/gaming_sessions/320992

I put the time @ 9pm for now but let's just see how it goes.
Joined in - myopic_mossberg

Working on getting one of the new subclasses up and ready prior to Friday. Even took some time off work. I was thinking hunter for support role if that helps anyone else's decision. I'm cool with time going later, or a little earlier.

Kurumi

Got it! Glad I didn't have to type yours in. ^^ And you are a fellow female gamer? It seems like a lot of women play this game. I think the overall positivity of the Destiny community has made me feel pretty comfortable jumping in and being on the mic compared to other online games. It's very cool.

Yes I am ^_^

Never be afraid to ask for help, or a group for pve/pvp. I can add you to the clan psn chat as well, easy to find players over there as well.

DGAF is the best, no one has to play alone.

I'll try to keep that in mind. Playing alone and trying to do everything yourself is not fun at all.

ocean

Banned
Interesting to see a lot of players that clearly haven't played Gunslinger as much as they have Bladedanced in that tourney. Lots of choosing to super at weird times and wasted Golden Guns as a result.

This + MIDA being top slayer is evidence of strange times lol

xinek

I've been a lone wolf all the way until I formed the clan.

Really?? That is crazy, never would have guessed. I lone wolfed for a long long time, then quit playing altogether. When I picked the game up again recently, I've really been making an effort to try to play with others. It's amazing how much more fun this game is co-op, and how welcoming and friendly everyone I've managed to join up with has been. Seriously looking forward to TTK even more for this reason. It should be a blast!

SnakeEyes

Banned
Okay, just finished a 3hr tattoo session and will be coming home to blast some Destiny. Who's currently running Crucible, or going to be getting a Raid together? Because I want in in approx. 30 mins.

Daemul

Yeah, I noticed the BSK guys popping Golden way too early and running out of Super before even reaching the other team.

Frenden

Banned
Somebody needs to gif the kill feed of one of these games.

SHOTGUN
SHOTGUN
SHOTGUN
SHOTGUN
SCOUT
SHOTGUN
SHOTGUN
SHOTGUN
SHOTGUN
PULSE
SHOTGUN

Clan Sexy is always looking for more members, and we already have a couple of female players in the clan. Always welcome to join if you like.

https://www.bungie.net/en/Clan/Detail/561689

Yes I am ^_^

Don't forgot to click on 'add PlayStation clan", the tag won't show up otherwise. :)

Cognitive Dissonance, Distilled
Joined in - myopic_mossberg

Working on getting one of the new subclasses up and ready prior to Friday. Even took some time off work. I was thinking hunter for support role if that helps anyone else's decision. I'm cool with time going later, or a little earlier.

Sounds good. Welcome!

xinek

Somebody needs to gif the kill feed of one of these games.

SHOTGUN
SHOTGUN
SHOTGUN
SHOTGUN
SCOUT
SHOTGUN
SHOTGUN
SHOTGUN
SHOTGUN
PULSE
SHOTGUN
Yep. I was poo-pooing some of the earlier discussion about how shotgun and especially blink+shotgun play is boring to watch, but damn right, it totally is! Snipers / ARs / anything is more interesting. Although, these guys are so damn good that they're pulling off tons of shotgun stuff I totally could never do, being the scrub I am.

@DeathJr: I totally joined, just the other day! Still not sure exactly what the advantage of having a PSN clan is, but the tag is amusing to wear. :)

Daemul

3-1 God Squad
EWmof.gif

ocean

Banned
to the fucking wiliiiire win by capping the point. great comeback by BSK but tbh with a PS4 exclusive map they should have just won this one. surprised xbox team didn't wave it out

ocean

Banned
3-1 God Squad
EWmof.gif

On loaned accounts with unfamiliar controllers and the last match being on a PS4 exclusive map. Shit that was pretty decisive considering these factors despite the entire 4 games not adding up a 1,000 difference between the teams :p

Lol good thing you reminded me to do that. Completely forgot.

Anytime ;)

@DeathJr: I totally joined, just the other day! Still not sure exactly what the advantage of having a PSN clan is, but the tag is amusing to wear. :)

Clan members do stuff together like pvp, raids, strikes etc. Help each other get trophies, loot, bounties and so on.

Clan leader is the mysterious Kadey, send her a FR if you like.

You can also add me, psn: ruthlesbarbarian

I'll be online soon doing some bounties and helping out people with quests, triumphs, raids etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom