• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT30| Long Live the King

Status
Not open for further replies.

EL CUCO

to the fucking wiliiiire win by capping the point. great comeback by BSK but tbh with a PS4 exclusive map they should have just won this one. surprised xbox team didn't wave it out

On loaned accounts with unfamiliar controllers and the last match being on a PS4 exclusive map. Shit that was pretty decisive considering these factors despite the entire 4 games not adding up a 1,000 difference between the teams :p
Why do people keep saying this? TTK maps just came out and they've been practicing on PS4. There's literally no map advantage

EL CUCO

Well that was an amazing tourney to watch. Was hoping it'd go to game 5. Watched Lumi choke a point blank shotty that could've given them the win.

Time to undodge the wifey and watch FearTWD with her lol night, Gaf!

Rubenov

Well that was an amazing tourney to watch. Was hoping it'd go to game 5. Watched Lumi choke a point blank shotty that could've given them the win.

Time to undodge the wifey and watch FearTWD with her lol night, Gaf!

Is the final saved anywhere? Also, what's Gabe's twitch?

Trying to get back into Destiny on PS4, but all of my friends quit with me long ago, and I'm having trouble enjoying the game solo. PUGs just cause more frustration than anything. Leveling fresh to 34 over the past few days has been torturous, and I'm likely to give up again if I don't find some friendly people to play with.

Anyone want to be friends with a returning noob? I could also use a guild (clan?) if anyone has a spot available. I do have a mic, but tend to listen more than talk.

PSN is MadMike22089

Deku Tree

Not trying to take anything away from the tournament or the players,
But winning by running away and team capping a point is totally boring.
Wish I didn't watch all that...

SnakeEyes

Banned
You got a hunter tattooed on your arm, right? Or Warlock on your ass? :p
Not quite... :p
IxIZ5Ws.jpg
I had the Dragon Balls coloured, and some shading done around the outside after this photo was taken. Gonna let it heal up for 2 weeks and then go back in and get the rest of the colour work done. All that outlining was MORE than enough in one session :p

Trying to get back into Destiny on PS4, but all of my friends quit with me long ago, and I'm having trouble enjoying the game solo. PUGs just cause more frustration than anything. Leveling fresh to 34 over the past few days has been torturous, and I'm likely to give up again if I don't find some friendly people to play with.

Anyone want to be friends with a returning noob? I could also use a guild (clan?) if anyone has a spot available. I do have a mic, but tend to listen more than talk.

PSN is MadMike22089

Welcome free feel to add me :) PSN is the same as my GAF name. I am around here and there...mostly there haha...Just spam the thread if you need help
actually dont spam just post :p
, quote people since it helps indicate to the person someone is interested when they are doing things such as raids, nightfalls, pvp or just playing, etc. Clans are pointless besides trophies stuff really.

Warlock now stuck at leveling FWC, cannot play anymore until Tuesday
Titan now stuck at leveling both Vanguard and Crucible, cannot play anymore until Tuesday.
Hunter however still has some room in Crucible and Dead Orbit (his Vanguard cannot be leveled anymore till Tuesday

Stupid Bungie with Year 1 packages forcing us to stop playing

I have been around since Beta and I don't have even nearly whole DGAF on my FL.

I may be new here, but I'm slightly less new than the really new people.

Look at my shiny newness afro. You might learn a thing or two about keeping the rust off.

There is a reason why I have 500+ DGAF members on my friend list :) I use to play often and with many different groups especially have a such soft spot for new players and people who post often without getting a reply back aka doing raids, nightfalls, etc many times throughout the week..nonetheless RL is beginning to bitch slap me around...

I have way too many. I don't even know who's who sometimes :/

milkham

I realize that. Idk I never feel like I'm really part of the group you know? I mean everyone here has known each other for a while and I joined DGAF and SEXY late so I can't help but feel that way. I'm sure that feeling will change eventually.

Forgive me but I've kind of always been the lone wolf type lol. Afraid to really ask for help and whatnot. I'll send the request though.

i kinda feel the same way sometimes, if you ever need help and i'm on feel free to shoot me an invite. i think we're already friends

Deku Tree

Control shouldn't give you points for calling a point. You should get bonus points multiplier for kills sure, but giving each player standing in the zone points for capping... IDK.

Frenden

Banned
Warlock now stuck at leveling FWC, cannot play anymore until Tuesday
Titan now stuck at leveling both Vanguard and Crucible, cannot play anymore until Tuesday.
Hunter however still has some room in Crucible and Dead Orbit (his Vanguard cannot be leveled anymore till Tuesday

Stupid Bungie with Year 1 packages forcing us to stop playing

I'm about to roll over on everything but FWC for one character. Tuesday will be awesome, but I am boned for now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom