• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT30| Long Live the King

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just noticed that y1 weapons that were ascendable now require legendary marks to make that happen. Etheric light RIP.

edit hmm seems its just the strangers rifle I just picked up. never mind! etheric light still works on others.

Quest rewards (Murmur, Strangers Rifle, and Vestian) require marks now.

You still need help? I could hop in now.

I can do some more runs tonight if you're still looking.

I kinda sorta wanna hit triple digit Skolas clears before TTK, haha. Nothing else to do.

I have a friend who needs Skolas, was going to help him later today. If you have a spot whenever, I can send him your way or you could join us, however suits you.

sKiTz

Hats off to anybody who finished Path of the Voidwalker quest. I can't make it happen playing the game normally....

Hey mate, just do the Devils lair strike and when you spawn, track back to the patrol area on Earth, get your super up and go down to underground area where the the 3 Hive Majors are, take a small bit of health off the Knight and then bunch them together and boom 7 orbs generated.

Rinse and repeat and go finish the strike.

Also better to have a fireteam of 3 if you can't get a solo game without it finding other players.

Zoba missing the dunk. LOL.

Val just admitted his warlock is trash and he's sorry for doubting Titan overlords.

yea i should have waited. i thought the nova bomb cleared them out. think we lost that game because of that

lol at everybody abandoning their warlocks

Are there any blind raid groups forming for Friday evening EST? I'd be interested in joining.

I'd be down. The other group I was in would prefer to start right away and unfortunately I can't be on at that time. What time are you thinking? PSN: HTVfanatic

Bogeypop

yea i should have waited. i thought the nova bomb cleared them out. think we lost that game because of that

Warlocks were a mistake. They're nothing but trash. Just like anime.

Xk8pM5P.gif

E92 M3

Everyone abandoning their warlocks and I am loving my Voidwalker more than ever :p

yea let's take one 2 shot kill weapon you can move around with and change it to another 2 shot kill weapon you have to stand still to use.

these aren't Battle Rifles. You're glued to the ground when you use them and when you fight against them you flinch all over the place.

I've disliked Pulse Rifles since Day 1 and this new meta cements that dislike.
Glued to the ground with pulse rifles? I strafe 24/7 with my Messanger. It's better than having handcanons that were OP in any range.

ich00

I'd be down. The other group I was in would prefer to start right away and unfortunately I can't be on at that time. What time are you thinking? PSN: HTVfanatic

Are there any blind raid groups forming for Friday evening EST? I'd be interested in joining.

I was thinking about starting a group on the100 thing, what time are you guys available? I might not be ready until 930 or 10 PM

Kurumi

Did you end up finishing the sub-class quests on your warlock? If not let me know, I'll help out.

I can't imagine you were going to solo Omnigul multiple times for those quests. :/

Yea I finished them. I'm used to doing things solo so it's no big deal.

X-Frame

What's the conversion rate?

1 commendation per 50 marks.

So if you're maxed on 3 characters then that is 24 commendations.

If I remember correctly, a commendation provided 250 rep though these new ones could be different. If it's the same, then 24 x 250 rep = 6,000 rep.

You could use all of them on 1 character and go through several packages I'm assuming for increased chance at weapons and armor to get that 1 main character raid-ready.

Yea I finished them. I'm used to doing things solo so it's no big deal.

I get that, but this is Destiny. No one should play solo, especially not omnigul. Clan members and DGAF are always here to team up and get things done quick.

PS: Kadey is still waiting for you send the Elite request. Army is incomplete without a ninja :p

ocean

Banned
20k-19k, PS4 team with the late comeback. Off to a good start.
Poshy wrecking with that old school Thorn, Shotty, Blink combo :p

Kurumi

I get that, but this is Destiny. No one should play solo, especially not omnigul. Clan members and DGAF are always here to team up and get things done quick.

PS: Kadey is still waiting for you send the Elite request. Army is incomplete without a ninja :p

I realize that. Idk I never feel like I'm really part of the group you know? I mean everyone here has known each other for a while and I joined DGAF and SEXY late so I can't help but feel that way. I'm sure that feeling will change eventually.

Forgive me but I've kind of always been the lone wolf type lol. Afraid to really ask for help and whatnot. I'll send the request though.

xinek

I realize that. Idk I never feel like I'm really part of the group you know? I mean everyone here has known each other for a while and I joined DGAF and SEXY late so I can't help but feel that way. I'm sure that feeling will change eventually.

Forgive but I've kind of always been the lone wolf type lol. Afraid to really ask for help and whatnot. I'll send the request though.

I'm in the same boat, so feel free to send me a FR and drop in on my fireteam anytime. I try to remember to always make it public when I sign in to the game. I'll be playing TTK story starting at level 34 on my Hunter on Tuesday, but I also just started a Warlock that is like level 3 or something.

Oh, my time zone is Central, and I'm usually on weekday afternoons and/or evenings and all sorts of odd times on weekends.

(forgot to say psn is legilimens)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom