• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT30| Long Live the King

Status
Not open for further replies.

Born2Live

Has anyone got a spare Red Bull code I could have please? I always seem to catch the thread to late when people are giving them out.

Also will there be any rewards for having max Grimiore when TTK hits?

Ty

Yeah we'll probably expand out enough to be able to form 2 full PVE Raid teams and close it up for a while. Not trying to be like Sexy with 80+ members and sub clans. We'll keep it tight, friendly, and fun.

We got so many Destiny Podcasts now that I will be kept busy all day while waiting for tomorrow.

Guardian Radio
Crucible Corner
NERF'D Destiny podcast
Destiny Reset
Guardian Outpost
Destiny The Show
Aim Assist Radio
Fireteam Chat
Mythocast
Guardian One
Planet Destiny
Warsat Radio
Warlock School

What are the top three (besides Mythocast)?

I normally check out Guardian Radio and Planet Destiny Podcast

Broken or working as intended?!?!

tumblr_inline_nkq0quoxlY1t58lcd.png

willow ve

Legend of Me

Titan
Melee Kills - 10,319 (top 1%)
Cabal Phanlax Kills - 1,497 (top 1%)

I like to punch things and I used to run the Mars chest loop when I got bored.

It wasn't quite the last day but I finished Skolas a few hours ago. did Bungie mention moving HoW exotics to the regular loot pool? that wasn't the best encounter and I don't think I want to try and do that week after week.

It'll be easy street tomorrow once they raise the level cap. The only reason to do it now is for people that need the Triumphs.

Choo choo HYPE, here we come! :D

Dumb question maybe, but does anyone know if there will be a download for TTK or will it just "activate" tomorrow?

The TTK activation patch is just over 10 MB so no worries there :)

Broken or working as intended?!?!

What happened to your face ?!?!?

Kyoufu

It wasn't quite the last day but I finished Skolas a few hours ago. did Bungie mention moving HoW exotics to the regular loot pool? that wasn't the best encounter and I don't think I want to try and do that week after week.

HoW exotics are moving to the big chest, yeah. Plus Skolas will be cake when we outlevel it.

JayHayabusa

The exotic class item gives 10% XP buff too so no, it won't be completely useless. I've been using it while glimmer farming for extra motes.

Can you equip another piece of exotic armor with those equipped? Or is this ability reserved for the Faction Exotic class items?

If you have three characters, do you get one per class?

noomi

Can you equip another piece of exotic armor with those equipped? Or is this ability reserved for the Faction Exotic class items?

If you have three characters, do you get one per class?

Only one exotic can be equipped, so the class item takes that slot.

Yes, each character will get one.

Seriously.

Ugh I should have bought at least this many the last week before 2.0 dropped. I only bought 600 but have already gone through ~200. My stash will be out within a week of Kings Fall raiding I bet. I really wish they tracked the stat for how many ammo synthesis each character has used.

I knew they were gonna nerf Xur's ass because of the stupid faction rep. I want heavy ammo because I want heavy ammo, not as a way to grind factions. Of all the stupid 2.0 nerfs this is up there just below PvE shotguns. 3 heavy packs per strange coin my ass.

Kyoufu

Ugh I should have bought at least this many the last week before 2.0 dropped. I only bought 600 but have already gone through ~200. My stash will be out within a week of Kings Fall raiding I bet. I really wish they tracked the stat for how many ammo synthesis each character has used.

I knew they were gonna nerf Xur's ass because of the stupid faction rep. I want heavy ammo because I want heavy ammo, not as a way to grind factions. Of all the stupid 2.0 nerfs this is up there just below PvE shotguns. 3 heavy packs per strange coin my ass.

3 is still plenty dude. You'll be swimming in coins starting from tomorrow.

Simbo

Neo Member
I can't remember if there is an option in the game setting for fireteam defaults, if there is yours may have changed to invite only so would be worth checking your settings in game and setting back to open

Thanks for the suggestion. Unfortunately there aren't any in game Fireteam options.

No-one is able to join my fireteam. Super annoying.

Anyone else able to help?

Many thanks to Kenni for taking me through VoG, and Crota. That was wild. I'll be on later today if anyone has a group for Skolas. I've heard it can take forever but it's last triumph I have yet to accomplish. PSN Traxus12

All im missing for the triumph is Skolas. Only donePoE 28 so far.
Any chance Gaf is running Skolas Runs today?
Feel free to add me

psn: three_muffins

When are you two looking to do it/how long are you available? I could maybe do one more soon but could definitely do some more later tonight, like 10 hours from now.

noomi

I'm very curious what the road to level 40 looks like.

Completing the new story missions probably won't give that much xp (I think?), so I wonder if we will then have to rely on bounties/quests/grinding to get to level 40.

Deku Tree

My Titan Legend video is pretty funny: Drizzay Titan, my main character

Cabal Destroyer DrDrizzay101, The Legion Breaker (wtf? this name is terrible)
  • 14 Flawless Trials
  • 11,572 Gjallarhorn Kills
  • 163 Strength of the Wolf
  • 15 Cabal Goliath Kills, Top 2% (wtf is this crap?)
  • 22,078 Fellow Guardians Played With, Enough to form 7359 Fireteams

How the F have I played with 22k people on one character? What who what what why when how....

Pretty sure the "Fellow Guardians Played With" has to include your opponents in every PvP match that you have ever played.

Nuszka

So hyped, need to find ways to speed up the day, cinema, lunch, stuff to keep me busy. Playing destiny does not help, might just pop in tonight for some crucible.

Simbo

Neo Member
Yes there are ingame fireteam options.

oTkFpFn.jpg

Right there

Thanks for the reply.

I'm on The Xbox One and when I hover over that icon all I get is an option to ' Snap Party App'.

It's a strange problem as I never used to have problems then all of a sudden, about a month ago, no-one could join my fireteam.

I can't seem to find a solution.

Ok.. full glimmer. Full marks.

Warlock on the verge of levelling DO.
Hunter on the verge of levelling NM.

Need to work on my titan tonight. Wish I had more engrams to decript, but you can't have everything I guess. Bring on TTK!

Ovek

7Member7
I'm very curious what the road to level 40 looks like.

Completing the new story missions probably won't give that much xp (I think?), so I wonder if we will then have to rely on bounties/quests/grinding to get to level 40.

If you start at level 34 I bet you get a huge chunk towards getting to 40, half a dozen or so crucible matches after that will max the level cap probably. I hope not though because it will all be about the "light" grind again immediately if so.

GutZ31

Thanks for the reply.

I'm on The Xbox One and when I hover over that icon all I get is an option to ' Snap Party App'.

It's a strange problem as I never used to have problems then all of a sudden, about a month ago, no-one could join my fireteam.

I can't seem to find a solution.

Did you move recently, or change your router/modem/ISP?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom