• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT30| Long Live the King

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raybunny

Titan:

https://www.destinythegame.com/lege...686018433520061.2305843009216495627&version=2

2 flawless in ToO ( Why chose this one?)
Most lethal weapon: GH with 4815 kills
39 strength of the wolf
20597 hive thralls kill top 1% (Sorry guys I've awoken the hive)
4455 grenade kills top 2% ( Them spotions!)

Unconquerable Raybunzy The Swarm Culler... Love the title

Hunter:

https://www.destinythegame.com/lege...686018433520061.2305843009224067700&version=2

8 flawless in ToO
Most lethal weapon: GH with 2386 kills
2 SLAYER medals earned
1646 grenade kills top 9%
256 Iron Banner Kills top 7% ( so dreadfully laggy that only got 250 kills in IB and am top 7%)

Unbound Raybunzy The Unconquerable (again with the unconquerable)

Warlock:

https://www.destinythegame.com/lege...686018433520061.2305843009300384383&version=2

4 flawless in ToO
Most lethal Exotic: Red Death 3387 kills
1 Mark of the Unbroken Earned
Headshot Kills 7.383 top 8%
Hive Wizard Kills 145 top 9%

Unbound Raybunzy The Hivesbane. (I got something against the hive surely)

Even though my warlock is purely pvp nothing interesting showed up. Nor even its K/D.

Skele7on

Banned
z9P3Gtx.png

skeleton-still-waiting-2.jpg

Not just me then that's nice to know!

It wasn't quite the last day but I finished Skolas a few hours ago. did Bungie mention moving HoW exotics to the regular loot pool? that wasn't the best encounter and I don't think I want to try and do that week after week.

SnakeEyes

Banned
Anyone got a spare Red Bull code they could part with? I have a friend here in NZ who hasn't been able to get one, and kinda feels bummed about it :-/

Kaversmed

Choo choo HYPE, here we come! :D

Dumb question maybe, but does anyone know if there will be a download for TTK or will it just "activate" tomorrow?

It wasn't quite the last day but I finished Skolas a few hours ago. did Bungie mention moving HoW exotics to the regular loot pool? that wasn't the best encounter and I don't think I want to try and do that week after week.

They now drop from the Big Chest on any difficulty. You just need a key, which you can get from Petra again tomorrow as she has new bounties.

GutZ31

Choo choo HYPE, here we come! :D

Dumb question maybe, but does anyone know if there will be a download for TTK or will it just "activate" tomorrow?

The major stuff was downloaded with patch 2.0, so if there is anything to download, it will be under a gigabit.

Awhhhh shit. Went into POE 35 with another Skolas-Virgin and a guy who knew what the fuck he was doing. 2 or 3 close calls but BOOM, dropped Skolas on our first try. Holy shit. We actually started POE 35 like 3 rooms after another group in our party and we finished before them and those dudes had two guys who had beaten Skolas before!

I don't even care for PVE and I'm hyped lmao.

Also murdedred hard Crota earlier in the night after swearing off that shit when Crota HM was released and it turned out to be a shit show.

Now I just gotta track down 7 golden chests and my triumphs are done ayyyyy.

Edit* we also knocked out the clan raid achievement tonight also lol. Pretty productive time in Destiny instead of being bored fighting pulse rifles in crucible haha.

Bradach

Just saw the Sword heavy weapon on the stream! Looks fun, I see an ammo counter but as she was swiping the number wasn't going down. How does the ammo for the sword work?

ocean

Banned
When PvP was fun? I don't want to go back to the beta tbh.

Exit: thread moves too slow
Beta and now have the same problem: bad hand cannons. Except back then auto rifles could manage the close range since bullshitty shotguns weren't a thing, so combat was not as distant and uninteresting as it is now

deadduck

The more people using pulse rifles, the more headshots with snipers I'm getting. To be fair its not hard to improve on my amount of sniper headshot kills.

I popped TLW back on as a counter to a shotgunner in a close quarters map yesterday, it still worked just fine for anti shotgunning.

I was set on getting just the legendary edition but then I finished a strike earlier and the other hunter in the game did the sprinkler in my face while all I had to offer was the crappy awoken female dance.

I am the sprinkler now.

Marvel

could never
I was set on getting just the legendary edition but then I finished a strike earlier and the other hunter in the game did the sprinkler in my face while all I had to offer was the crappy awoken female dance.

I am the sprinkler now.
This feel. I know it

BokehKing

Banned
We got so many Destiny Podcasts now that I will be kept busy all day while waiting for tomorrow.

Guardian Radio
Crucible Corner
NERF'D Destiny podcast
Destiny Reset
Guardian Outpost
Destiny The Show
Aim Assist Radio
Fireteam Chat
Mythocast
Guardian One
Planet Destiny
Warsat Radio
Warlock School

Darkangus

Hi Guys!

Bought Destiny about a month ago and as been great ride!!!!

Just need to do Skolas for the MoT and I'm ready to enter year 2. ^_^

Do you think it's hard to get a party later at night today (23:00 GMT) to do Skolas?

On the hype train to Taken King!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom