• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT30| Long Live the King

Status
Not open for further replies.

noomi

Queens gear, eh?

Honestly I was never to fond of how that stuff looked. Maybe doing the quest post TTK will give some worthy gear though....

commish

Jason Kidd murdered my dog in cold blood!
Some silly promotional stuff from Kimmel, only fresh footage they showed - that hunter IB cloak. So beautiful.

I think this is the first raid that you and I aren't going to be going in blind together. Is it possible for us to both succeed apart? I don't think so.

didn't notice this before, but there's a stack of ghosts right there on the counter where tess used to be. can't do anything with them, but they are just sitting there in touch range.

gspec

Red bull is so lazy, been over a week and they haven't replied back about the damn codes that don't work...

And they won't. They have you money already.

The vast majority of the red bulls I bought recently the codes don't work because they are associated with another account.

I don't except anything from red bull.

Tovarisc

didn't notice this before, but there's a stack of ghosts right there on the counter where tess used to be. can't do anything with them, but they are just sitting there in touch range.

Always been there, on her desk. Just like Vanguard [Ikora etc.] used? to have super cool looking Ghosts.

Navy Bean

My Warlock and Hunter titles are pretty weak:

INVISIBLE dmh33, THE UNCONQUERABLE
BOMBARDIER dmh33, THE CENTURION

But, my Titan title is awesome:

VEX DESTROYER dmh33, THE VEX CONQUEROR

Tecnniqe

Banned
GameStop emailed me about the CE shipping, UPS doesn't give any specific dates.

Trying to stay optimistic.
USPS? If so.. i feel sorry for you.
Red bull is so lazy, been over a week and they haven't replied back about the damn codes that don't work...

1383125152_864656807.gif

Guess they know who I am

RetroMG

Just did the "Legend of You." What a great way to hype up for tomorrow.

Hunter: Deadeye RetroMG, the Bullseye
Warlock: Unstoppable RetroMG, the Relentless
Titan: Swarm Culler RetroMG, the Surgeon

My Warlock has killed an impossible number of Thralls.

So is it going to be worth playing for ~2.5 hours tomorrow morning before I go to work? Or is that just going to make the workday worse?

TyrantII

Queens gear, eh?

Honestly I was never to fond of how that stuff looked. Maybe doing the quest post TTK will give some worthy gear though....

I've been rocking my Queens Guard Cloak since Crota, and it looks awesome paired with the IB Regalia gear. My light is pledged to Mara Sov!

CFZWd9pWEAAHXq8.jpg:large

CK-fhJhUkAEEBG9.jpg:large

Looks like i won't be practically the only one running around the system with it now.

kiguel182

Well, finished my Titan quest, the Undying Mind made it really easy and did it on first try. Especially easy since everyone was spamming orbs.

Anyway, also just pre-ordered the Taken King. I'm all set now. Just waiting now.

Nuszka

I think this is the first raid that you and I aren't going to be going in blind together. Is it possible for us to both succeed apart? I don't think so.

If i remember correctly we are the only ones left from the VoG blind raid crew...We will definitely raid if not this weekend for sure during next one.

Kyne

they are probably getting hundreds, if not thousands of support tickets.

Out of the 40~ codes I've gotten in the last couple of months about 25% of them didn't work.. I didn't even bother contacting them in regards for those who only had a few that were stolen. :S

lt519

And they won't. They have you money already.

The vast majority of the red bulls I bought recently the codes don't work because they are associated with another account.

I don't except anything from red bull.

Both me and my friend got an email with a new code, be patient.

Frenden

Banned
I think the last time a game hooked me this bad was when I went and bought every CD possible to make rare monsters in Monster Rancher 1 and 2.

Trickster

Just found out that Sony have their tgs conference and hour before TTK goes live, should make the last hour go by very smoothly for me :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom