• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT30| Long Live the King

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tovarisc

We won't talk over the story but we will be chatty while fighting, probably do a good amount of exploring as well. PSN: rarbusto if you are interested, if not no big deal.

You guys plan to deep dive into story moment TTK opens? I was planning on opening new subclass and XP dumping into it before looking into story. Just to get that ball rolling early on.

Will keep PSN in mind tho.

commish

Jason Kidd murdered my dog in cold blood!
My CE edition of TTK just shipped... which means it won't arrive for a week.... why would I not do in-store pickup?! Oy. I ordered the digital edition because of this, but still a total brain fart by me. And now I have to go through the hassle of returning the physical edition.

lt519

You guys plan to deep dive into story moment TTK opens? I was planning on opening new subclass and XP dumping into it before looking into story. Just to get that ball rolling early on.

Will keep PSN in mind tho.

I was under the impression that the new sub-classes opened up during the story. You can unlock them immediately and XP dump? I think we're starting around 1PM EST though, I gotta talk to my buddy, if he can take the day off I might try and talk him into starting earlier. If you can unlock them right away we'll probably do that.

DAT PATCH lol. I'm glad I preordered this, looks like a great CE.

CE's are the best. I bought too many though last time- lolI am a little disappointed that they didn't do something as grand as the Ghost edition this time around. Maybe for Destiny 2 they will. I love that ghost replica that comes in the box.

#foreverdinklebot

Frenden

Banned
Most of you already have, but if you're looking for someone to blow through the story with tonight, add me.

PSN, FRENDEN

I'll be hitchiking without plans it looks like!

Ranked up queens wrath doing the HoW quest line and got a level 40 cloak w/ 260 def and some wormspore.

That's pretty attractive. I don't see a way to start the House of Wolves quest line. If I can't get my Fixer cloak, I think I might opt for that as a replacement.

Completely unrelated, but I'm addicted to Mayhem Clash. It's a whole lot of fun. I'd like to see the Mayhem modifier on Control soon.

Why cant i get my legend video to work? :(

It just says 404 cant find something etc =/

Edit: for some reason this only happens with my hunter who is my main char so doing it with my titan and warlock is useless since i barely use them. I want my hunter stats 😕

Guys, I heard Oryx is currently flying to our solar system and is currently around Proxima Centauri.

So close!

Cool, but where is Santa Claus?

From the other thread:

I really wish I could have nabbed the CE in time...may buy one if I see any that were cancelled I guess.

Nuszka

1428958553024455972.gif

purg3

slept with Malkin
CE's are the best. I bought too many though last time- lolI am a little disappointed that they didn't do something as grand as the Ghost edition this time around. Maybe for Destiny 2 they will. I love that ghost replica that comes in the box.

#foreverdinklebot

I just like they kept the steelbook and box size consistent with the Vanilla CE. I'm OCD like that.

Am I really taking the next few days off... and getting up at 4am tomorrow morning... for a video game?

Yes, yes I am. No regrets... maybe some...

I had a lot of vacation at work I needed to use up before end of October so my boss asked me to take this whole week off paid. I was shocked how perfectly the timing worked out. I have no regrets at all!

matmanx1

Guys, do you know if discarding Varik's tokens to rep him up also gives rep to my current faction? Because I'm 2 points away from levelling it up on the character I want to use the tokens on, but I would love to use them before we lose that nice NF buff...

Do I trust them in not forgetting to update such values as how much rep the tokens give? ^^

I broke one down yesterday and all it gave me was HoJ rep. No Vanguard or anything else.

What sucks is that the collectors edition upgrade won't be up at 5 AM >.<

Put it up now, Bungieeeee

I caved and bought the Digital CE even though I already owned the original Guardian Edition on a disk. I figured since I was moving from physical to full digital it was worth it. Digital copy of the game $20, CE goodies $20 and TTK $40 which equals the $80 pricetag. As soon as the new stuff unlocks I will be gtg.

Someone found a new emblem you can redeem on Bungie.net

Insula Thesauraria
https://www.bungie.net/en/Armory/Detail?type=item&item=3253299358

The code is 3VF-LGC-RLX

Can't pick it up yet in-game but you can redeem it.

There was some puzzle solving to go long with the find.

Here's the full story.
https://www.reddit.com/r/DestinyThe...iler_ttk_ce_puzzle_solving_enchanced_version/

It says spoilers on the Reddit post but I didn't see any.

Oh what's this? How do you redeem this code?

Not that way. You're taking it far too literally. I'll bet you $10 that there won't be any extra buff or boost tomorrow. I'd love to be wrong, but Bungie will be backpedaling and explaining it as that there are so many extra bounties, and weekly bounties, and extra slots, and quests give rep.

i don't think they'd have to backpedal. that's exactly what it sounded like when i first read it.

X-Frame

Most of you already have, but if you're looking for someone to blow through the story with tonight, add me.

PSN, FRENDEN

I'll be hitchiking without plans it looks like!

Sent you a FR! If I am on at 5 AM EST I'm down to go through the story and explore everything.

Part of me thinks I'll oversleep but who am I kidding I'll likely be wide away at 4:30 AM.

Juraash

Why cant i get my legend video to work? :(

It just says 404 cant find something etc =/

Edit: for some reason this only happens with my hunter who is my main char so doing it with my titan and warlock is useless since i barely use them. I want my hunter stats &#128533;

This is my exact situation.

blackflag

top 3% crucible wins

hawkmoon
suros
vex
top exotics for each of my 3 characters

killed Atheon a bajillion times.

7 Reign of Terror Badges (15 killstreak PVP)

Wingman, casmith7509, The Oracle Slayer
Bombadier, casmith7509, The Bane of Atheon
Invulnerable casmith7509, The Hive Conqueror

Destiny PS4 Console shipped! But it's not for me I got it for my stepdaughter.

Sent you a FR! If I am on at 5 AM EST I'm down to go through the story and explore everything.

Part of me thinks I'll oversleep but who am I kidding I'll likely be wide away at 4:30 AM.

If you guys need a third I will be on too. I will send both friend requests.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom