• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT30| Long Live the King

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kwakye94

Neo Member
Picking up my Collectors Edition from Game tonight at a Midnight opening! Took work off tomorrow, i'm gonna have a great day!

commish

Jason Kidd murdered my dog in cold blood!
If i remember correctly we are the only ones left from the VoG blind raid crew...We will definitely raid if not this weekend for sure during next one.

Yeah, I think truck, rogo et al are all no longer playing. We are the last survivors! And I am certain will raid again soon. :) We wiped SO MUCH at VoG. So many hours. Yet everyone was always so calm and had fun. Was a great group.

Tecnniqe

Banned
redbullquest.svg

destiny_logo.png

icon_error.png
Sorry we have been experiencing irregular activity on our website that is preventing your unique code from being recognized. Red Bull is committed to ensuring that all customers who qualify for this offer receive their in game rewards. Please take the following simple steps to validate your code and we will be in contact shortly. Contact us.

This is what happens when I call in sick

I'm sorry if this question has been asked already but this thread is huge. I'm wondering where Eris Morn and Petra Venj's bounties have gone? Where they taken from version 2?

Welp, I don't think I'm gonna continue my Breaking Bad binge now that I'm in Season 5. Pull back and enjoy the ride.

So now it's between some Crucible/gunsmith stuff, or maxing out my Voidwalker and Striker subclasses.

noomi

Welp, I don't think I'm gonna continue my Breaking Bad binge now that I'm in Season 5. Pull back and enjoy the ride.

So now it's between some Crucible/gunsmith stuff, or maxing out my Voidwalker and Striker subclasses.

Best Show ever, my favorite show ever created. After you finish watch Better Call Saul.

LTWood12

Top 4% for Fallen Shank kills. Dat Shank burn doin the work. I am the Nghtly of shank killers.

Edit: goddammit Rubenov let me have this!!!

BokehKing

Banned
Top 5% in Iron Banner on all 3 characters
10 Crota kills each character
And like 10k+ Gjallarhorn kills

Another character had like... 4,000 Thorn kills

Definity

Kinda hard to focus at work today. I'm on a conference call but everyone sounds like charlie brown's mom. I hear people talking but I don't understand anything.

Tecnniqe

Banned
UPS, actually. So still not great lol

Worst part is that GameStop changed my shipping speed to 'Value' shipping, so I'm probably fucked

Oh i know what its like to wait. Last time UPS brought me anything i got it a month after release.

It probably wont get any worse than that. On the other hand, i imagine this being you
JjipeOj.gif

Anyone running PoE 35 tonight for last chance triumphs? It is the last thing I need to finish everything and I am a PoE noob (long time Destiny player, just stopped playing around HoW) Running with GAFers was always the best experience so hopefully I can find some people to run through it with.

chur

Anyone know why I can't watch the Legend of You video of my Titan? Warlock and Hunter work just fine but I keep getting errors on my Titan.

Anyone running PoE 35 tonight for last chance triumphs? It is the last thing I need to finish everything and I am a PoE noob (long time Destiny player, just stopped playing around HoW) Running with GAFers was always the best experience so hopefully I can find some people to run through it with.
I'll probably be around.

Would anyone want to do a run of Crota's End on hard now?

If enough people are interested, sure.

Gammacide

My hunter main: 97,187 kills; top 1% of all guardians. Feeling mighty good about that. I've never played a game so much in my life. Destiny is easily my favorite gaming experience since the LucasArts days. :D

Sorry we have been experiencing irregular activity on our website that is preventing your unique code from being recognized. Red Bull is committed to ensuring that all customers who qualify for this offer receive their in game rewards. Please take the following simple steps to validate your code and we will be in contact shortly. Contact us.

This is what happens when I call in sick

there are a lot of code generators being linked on youtube lately

I no longer trust Red Bull codes to work or even that website to work

Crux of Crota is the only thing I still need from CE raids. Some how it never dropped for me even after running it for weeks across alts and everything. Was there ever a conclusive condition for it to drop? I think what I remember was you had to beat CE once, and after that it can drop on HM after Crota kill at any time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom