• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT30| Long Live the King

Status
Not open for further replies.
My hunter main: 97,187 kills; top 1% of all guardians. Feeling mighty good about that. I've never played a game so much in my life. Destiny is easily my favorite gaming experience since the LucasArts days. :D

Which reminds me I still have all those Star Wars games from the humble bundle sitting in my Steam library. Gotta get some Republic Commando action in soon to keep the film/Battlefront hype alive.

So do we know anything about emotes other than the ones from the CE?

Like, I'm getting the CE, and that's great, but I can't imagine they'd create a whole new slot with just stuff behind a $20 paywall.

Rubenov

....I'm sure there are a ton of 8-1 guardians who hate you. Good job.
Thanks, I'm sure my brother in arms Wicked has even more than me, since he was working Trials with Unstable before the latter broke his desk.

Wicked has been waiting for months for his Neogaf account to get approved, calling on Ghaleon to maybe assist with this matter?

Daemul

From War's chat:-

Fohrplay: SirD made history in the tourney.. Only person to be eliminated 3 times in 1 tourney.

4742555-8507355120-23891.gif

Finally got the Legend of You to work.

Hunter: Unstoppable kreepmode, the Legion Breaker (lots of Legionnaire kills, weird)
Warlock: Bombardier kreepmode, the Invincible Light Bearer (lots of grenade kills)
Titan: Fallen Destroyer kreepmode, the Exterminator (Fallen k/d ratio of 427.67 LOL)

todd360

Better than ever, it works extremely well with my medication for whatever virus i managed to inhale during the weekend.

I think Red Bull speeds up my recovery.
Who needs sleep right?

Red bull. It gives you gently used codes and and a healing factor.

Gamestop just called me and I can pick up my CE at 9pm tonight!!!!

I am for sure staying up late and going into work late tomorrow

Keep in mind unless things change, currently Taken King is schedule to not go live until 2am PST (5am EST). So you may be able to play at 9pm or 10pm but you won't be in taken king mode (ie getting experience, etc) until 2am.

Me personally, gonna sleep in early and wake up tomorrow morning and play, by then the initial crowd should have moved on too.

So if I stopped playing months ago, at level 28. And I have the Suros Regime and a few legendary equipment parts. Does it make sense to come back and try to catch up to level 34?

I know a couple of friends at level 34, and they are raiding regularly. They will also buy TTK. I'd somehow like to continue with them (which means I'd have to put down 20/40€) but all this light level stuff etc. makes me believe there's no real way of catching up.

Thanks, I'm sure my brother in arms Wicked has even more than me, since he was working Trials with Unstable before the latter broke his desk.

Wicked has been waiting for months for his Neogaf account to get approved, calling on Ghaleon to maybe assist with this matter?

I heard about you guys and your sweaties. Ps4 players right?

Gamestop just called me and I can pick up my CE at 9pm tonight!!!!

I am for sure staying up late and going into work late tomorrow

5c22RvF.gif

West coast?

Klyka

Banned
So if I stopped playing months ago, at level 28. And I have the Suros Regime and a few legendary equipment parts. Does it make sense to come back and try to catch up to level 34?

I know a couple of friends at level 34, and they are raiding regularly. They will also buy TTK. I'd somehow like to continue with them (which means I'd have to put down 20/40€) but all this light level stuff etc. makes me believe there's no real way of catching up.

You can catch up ridiculously easy in this game.
It's really no problem at all.

Wallach

Tomorrow is going to be the easiest moment to catch up to current players since release. The extra few levels are trivial time wise, and this will essentially be a total gear reset for Destiny so come tomorrow the fact that you don't have the same inventory of gear won't make any difference. Your friends are basically going to be throwing all their current gear in the dumpster the second TTK kicks off.

West coast?

Yup.

Keep in mind unless things change, currently Taken King is schedule to not go live until 2am PST (5am EST). So you may be able to play at 9pm or 10pm but you won't be in taken king mode (ie getting experience, etc) until 2am.

Me personally, gonna sleep in early and wake up tomorrow morning and play, by then the initial crowd should have moved on too.

Yeah, I know. It's just exciting, that's all. Maybe I'll sleep real early and wake up real early instead.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom