• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT30| Long Live the King

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shito

Tonight, a French TV channel is airing...

y5xAoua.jpg

HYPE!
HYPE EVERYWHERE!

Rahvar

Got work until 4 tomorrow, then home and dinner before I have to head off for Japanese class at 6 and back home around 10. Probably wont be much TTK for me until Wednesday morning and then after work.

E92 M3

Hopefully once TTK releases Bungie will talk about their next DLC plans for the Winter. I'm ready to buy the season pass for that as well.

Fuck it, I'm ready to buy anything Bungie asks me too.

boofa

Neo Member
LOL, my warlock is "unstoppable boofa, the hardscoper" because of some longest kill stat. Funny thing is a rarely snipe outside of ToO and mained a shotty for the last few months.

Titan = Unstoppable boofa, The Herald of Fate
Hunter = Adjudicator boofa, The Unstoppable

I'm sensing a theme...

Frenden

Banned
Hopefully once TTK releases Bungie will talk about their next DLC plans for the Winter. I'm ready to buy the season pass for that as well.

I'm all in. Whatever they want to put out, I'm there. CE's of it all.

Just bring back TLW.

Was it waiting in a package for you?

I don't know yet since the kiosk is gone. Once I get back to the tower to grab some bounties for the raid, I'll run back there again. Didn't see it in the emblem kiosk though.

Edit: Ah.

Liam I'm switching characters and will jump in in a few.

DjRalford

I'm pretty much the same.

I have paid £120 once TTK releases, as i bought the original digital guardian edition on release, but i haven't had a need to buy any other game since last September, saving me pretty much double that, i think£120 for just over 14 Days of in game time is a pretty good return, especially considering I've paid £40 before for games that I've finished within 8 hours or so.

blackflag

Pretty much. Even if I only played last expansion until I did everything once. I always come back. Especially for Iron Banner.

EL CUCO

Just rewatched the last match of last night's finals from Posh, Triples, and Lumi's perspective. All I have to say is the worst thing about that series was that we didn't get to see a 5th game.

Frenden

Banned
Just rewatched the final match of last night's finals from Posh, Triples, and Lumi's perspective. All I have to say is the worst thing about that series was that we didn't get to see a 5th game.

I watched it from Triple and Lumi--was Poshy's entertaining? He was whining so hard the last set of matches that I kind of wrote his stream off for a bit.

E92 M3

No. Stop. TTK already has enough to keep me busy well into next year.

That's true, but more Destiny never hurts :p

I'm all in. Whatever they want to put out, I'm there. CE's of it all.

Just bring back TLW.

I'd give Bungie $127 to bring back the TLW.

I'm pretty much the same.

I have paid £120 once TTK releases, as i bought the original digital guardian edition on release, but i haven't had a need to buy any other game since last September, saving me pretty much double that, i think£120 for just over 14 Days of in game time is a pretty good return, especially considering I've paid £40 before for games that I've finished within 8 hours or so.

Mhmm, I've almost played Destiny everyday for a year. The problem is that there is always an activity for every mood. Damn you Bungie!

Pretty much. Even if I only played last expansion until I did everything once. I always come back. Especially for Iron Banner.

Trials of Brosiris is where it's at!

I need to beat Skolas tonight to complete my MoT if any kind hearted souls can help a lvl 34 titan through, I'll be free at 8pm EST tonight.

psn: xx_shiv_xx

EL CUCO

I watched it from Triple and Lumi--was Poshy's entertaining? He was whining so hard the last set of matches that I kind of wrote his stream off for a bit.
It kinda sucked tbh. No game audio or chat. Just that stupid music and whatever he was saying. The emotion he expressed behind his "YO EVERYBODY CAP C FOR THE WIN!" was priceless though. Lol

Lumi's perspective was heartbreaking. He missed a point blank shotgun on Srahb while the score was 19950. Surprised he kept playing sweats and pubs after that. I would've shut my PS4 down for the night and cried to sleep lol

phen0m24

Oh gosh these names are hilarious

Reaper ColonelOCorn the Darkmaster on my Hunter

Crucible Master the Team Captain on my Titan lol

And

Unrestricted Unconquerable on my warlock

My favorite is Drizzay which doesn't mention Skolas but says he had played with over 22,000 guardians

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom