• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT30| Long Live the King

Status
Not open for further replies.
good afternoon Dgaf finally on lunch break
work day is going slow, cant wait to get home. I get to pick up my new ps4 at 9pm tonight so hopefully everything will be downloaded and ready to go by morning. did I miss anything today?

Lnkn52

Time to hook up on destiny again. Im so ready.

12015112_10206439349916166_6023925896840838349_o.jpg

Is that Fran from IGN?

hqdefault.jpg

Frenden

Banned
I was going to try and wait to open most of my faction packages in an effort to level the subclass, but I think I'm just going to open all the ones I can and go from there.

Patience was never my strong suit.

Just realized that the only thing stopping me from getting Guardian Lord for the past couple of months has been Strength of the Pack.

Slacking.

I was going to try and wait to open most of my faction packages in an effort to level the subclass, but I think I'm just going to open all the ones I can and go from there.

Patience was never my strong suit.

Yeah I'm only playing for a few hours before work so there's no way I'm waiting until my subclasses are done to get all that sweet loot. At 5:01 I'll be at the new monarchy kiosk like nawrm nawrm nawrm nawrm.

so has anybody tried skolas after the tuning patch? do the light level changes make it less punishing than before? trying to help some bros get their triumph tonight.

Frenden

Banned
Yeah I'm only playing for a few hours before work so there's no way I'm waiting until my subclasses are done to get all that sweet loot. At 5:01 I'll be at the new monarchy kiosk like nawrm nawrm nawrm nawrm.

Yeah. I'm only a few rank levels from 25/the exotic quest item for New Monarchy on my hunter, so I suspect I'll open my packages, rank up those last few, and do that quest at the same time.

HunRevan

How did you get the emblem on all your characters? I was only able to get it on just one.

Go to the kiosk at the woman who sells emblems and shaders on the tower. You can get all previously acquired embelms and shaders anytime for all your characters.

Edit: beaten

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
The Avian Counsel is displeased by these events.
SHADOW-BIRD-23439826-420-300x336.jpg
Didn't have many options. I wanted Cayde-6's stash, but the three closest Gamestops to me were sold out and I wasn't about to drive to Miami for it :p I'll get it wednesday afternoon, got Thursday off work and work from home Friday, that's good enough for me. :)

Lnkn52

Didn't have many options. I wanted Cayde-6's stash, but the three closest Gamestops to me were sold out and I wasn't about to drive to Miami for it :p I'll get it wednesday afternoon, got Thursday off work and work from home Friday, that's good enough for me. :)

Bro, you should have contacted me. I have three bestbuys where I live. (Kendall)

Deku Tree

It kinda sucked tbh. No game audio or chat. Just that stupid music and whatever he was saying. The emotion he expressed behind his "YO EVERYBODY CAP C FOR THE WIN!" was priceless though. Lol

Lumi's perspective was heartbreaking. He missed a point blank shotgun on Srahb while the score was 19950. Surprised he kept playing sweats and pubs after that. I would've shut my PS4 down for the night and cried to sleep lol

Did Lumi miss the shot? Or was it BS Destiny the shot didn't register garbage?

Yeah. I'm only a few rank levels from 25/the exotic quest item for New Monarchy on my hunter, so I suspect I'll open my packages, rank up those last few, and do that quest at the same time.

I'm almost to rank three on NM but it will be my pledged vendor for quite a while. Because of that, I think I'll pledge NM, then do all the missions, then the new subclass quest, then I'll turn in the 16 bounties, 15 PE packages, and see where I'm at. I also have one of those red bull focused light things. That should get me well into rank 3, maybe higher after I turn in the other mats and shit

14 more hours.

Where you located?

EL CUCO

Did Lumi miss the shot? Or was it BS Destiny the shot didn't register garbage?
It was Destiny at it's purist. Paused it a few times too. Impressed that Lumi didn't complain once about it. He simply said "I missed a point blank shotgun" I would've been pissed haha

Frenden

Banned
I'm almost to rank three on NM but it will be my pledged vendor for quite a while. Because of that, I think I'll pledge NM, then do all the missions, then the new subclass quest, then I'll turn in the 16 bounties, 15 PE packages, and see where I'm at. I also have one of those red bull focused light things. That should get me well into rank 3, maybe higher after I turn in the other mats and shit

14 more hours.

14 HOURS IS TOO LONG.

SOOOOOOOOOOOOON.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
so has anybody tried skolas after the tuning patch? do the light level changes make it less punishing than before? trying to help some bros get their triumph tonight.
Skolas himself, maybe? It's certainly not any more difficult. Round 4 is more tedious now because of the shotgun nerf.

The real "less punishing" version of it will come when we are all level 35+/have more than enough Light to match, but obviously that's too late for triumphs.

Just take the fight slow and don't "advance" it until you've cleared every single add. Watch your radar to catch new add spawns as soon as they occur.
Where you located?
Sunrise (Ft. Lauderdale area)

Did the SUROS weapons come with the emblem and shader or will they arrive tomorrow?
The character with whom I picked up the emblem and shader package didn't have free weapon slots, so I hope the weapons didn't vanish into nothingness.
My other two characters don't have the SUROS package at the postmaster either.

Bounties all done, rep all ready to go, factions are teetered to be leveled up in the next 14 hours time to watch some Old Godzilla films in the meantime.

Wallach

Did the SUROS weapons come with the emblem and shader or will they arrive tomorrow?
The character with whom I picked up the emblem and shader package didn't have free weapon slots, so I hope the weapons didn't vanish into nothingness.

Weapons won't come until TTK actually starts.

HunRevan

Will be available tomorrow after the weekly reset, when the TTK goes live.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom