• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT30| Long Live the King

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lnkn52

I just photoshoped it.

My old Emblem

JwBU2Fz.png

Watch out for spoilers everyone. All the grimoires are up now.

Oh no, might have to abandon thread soon.

Klyka

Banned
Guys I am answering all kinds of questions in the gaming side OT but it's getting pretty hard what with me at work. Could use some backup!

HunRevan

Btw I haven't been here in the Destiny OT for a while. Is there still no love for Xbone players? (I know I should have bought it for PS4, but for me bungie fps games belongs to xbox). So are there more xbone players in the community?

What's the deal with the auto levelling item? Is it simply taking you to level 25, or giving you armor as well?

they mentioned its supposed to appropriately outfit you. but its going to be level 25 gear, and if the random items I get in crucible are any indication, around light 130 or so.

Cognitive Dissonance, Distilled
I'm tempering my expectations of being able to play at 5am because I know there's gonna be server issues.

Bloodsent

Interesting. When claiming the new CE Emblem through bungie.net, it says the following after successfully applying to my account:

Pick up your emblem at the Emblem Kiosk in the Tower. Bonus: What day might you parrot Long John Silver, and what code might you enter then?

Tovarisc

Riddle connected to CE emblem.

Pick up your emblem at the Emblem Kiosk in the Tower. Bonus: What day might you parrot Long John Silver, and what code might you enter then?

EL CUCO

Tonight, I'm going to kiss my wife, hug my kids and tell them "Your dad is going away for a while. To fight the darkness and reclaim the Galaxy, so you can live on a better Earth."

purg3

slept with Malkin
I'm tempering my expectations of being able to play at 5am because I know there's gonna be server issues.

Bungie has been really good when it comes to that I think. I was up for the switch over to CE and didn't have any issues and don't remember there being any big problems for HoW either. Hell, vanilla launch was pretty smooth too.

noomi

Tonight, I'm going to kiss my wife, hug my kids and tell them "Your dad is going away for a while. To fight the darkness and reclaim the Galaxy, so you can live on a better Earth."

My wife is fully aware of the situation at hand, I've been preparing her for weeks!

It's not always easy being a Guardian...

noomi

redeemed, what does it do?

gives you the TTK Physical CE emblem.

*edit*

Well, since I'm on top I just wanted to say once more.... that it's been an absolute pleasure playing along side you in year 1, DGAF. Very excited to start year 2 with you all!

This is the greatest community

<3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom