• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT30| Long Live the King

Status
Not open for further replies.
Welp, got far enough through the system that I'm outside a courtroom waiting to be questioned as a potential juror.

Superior Court of California, please don't ruin my TTK launch and Friday blind raiding with a week's worth of jury duty...

Don't they know I need to help save Earth? Where will the courts be if Oryx isn't stopped? His ass isn't going to wear itself as a hat!

Deku Tree

I think the "Taken War" is going to happen when you are out on Patrol on the different planets.... it is why the patrol has a difficulty selection now.

todd360

I'm surprised the audio cutout issue on PS4 still hasn't been addressed. Has Bungie ever even acknowledged it?

I thought my optical cable connected to sound bar was just messed up. Werid. I guess it did only give me problems in destiny. After a few minutes it would always work fine.

Tovarisc

It won't unlock the emblem until tomorrow.

It does.

Go to Bungie.net and activate that code from list of redeemed codes. Then log into the game and run to the emblem kiosk, it's there.

CO4z8ouWEAAEC_1.jpg:orig
CO4z51HWsAAOP3A.jpg:orig

Daemul

Did Lumi miss the shot? Or was it BS Destiny the shot didn't register garbage?

It was Destiny at it's purist. Paused it a few times too. Impressed that Lumi didn't complain once about it. He simply said "I missed a point blank shotgun" I would've been pissed haha

Lumi didn't technically miss nor was it a hit registration problem. Srabh was taking advantage of the Shotgun nerf by using the Gunslingers triple jump to get high in the air so that if someone below tried to shotgun him it would barely tickle him and then he could just come down and shotgun them to death himself before they had a second chance to take him out. Pre 2.0 Lumi would have probably killed Srabh.

If you want to see this from the players perspective go and watch Wish's or Tfue's stream when they're playing Gunslinger, they use the same strategy to counter shotgunners and it's amazingly effective because it exploits the fact that most people never look up when looking for an enemy, and if they do it's usually too late to stop.

Welp, got far enough through the system that I'm outside a courtroom waiting to be questioned as a potential juror.

Superior Court of California, please don't ruin my TTK launch and Friday blind raiding with a week's worth of jury duty...

Don't they know I need to help save Earth? Where will the courts be if Oryx isn't stopped? His ass isn't going to wear itself as a hat!

Tell them you believe in Jury Nullification, get a tattoo, act mental. Just don't miss the TTK launch!

stb

Tell them that. Verbatim.

matmanx1

I just deleted and re-created my Hunter. He was the wrong race/class combo and only level 3 so I will use the one time level boost on him once that becomes available.

Also created a new Warlock this week (Titan is my main man!) and already have her to level 8 just in a night or two of casual play. I look forward to leveling her up through the new "questified" system and getting her levels the old fashioned way (earn them all!).

I will most likely get up early tomorrow to get a little play time in before work. I am very curious to see how far I can get through the new Titan sub-class quest before I have to leave. And, there's always remote play at lunchtime!

I just deleted and re-created my Hunter. He was the wrong race/class combo and only level 3 so I will use the one time level boost on him once that becomes available.

Also created a new Warlock this week (Titan is my main man!) and already have her to level 8 just in a night or two of casual play. I look forward to leveling her up through the new "questified" system and getting her levels the old fashioned way (earn them all!).

I will most likely get up early tomorrow to get a little play time in before work. I am very curious to see how far I can get through the new Titan sub-class quest before I have to leave. And, there's always remote play at lunchtime!

were you year 1 triumph? my buddy was and deleted an alt but it was counting that ones chests.

might want to check.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom