• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT30| Long Live the King

Status
Not open for further replies.
My Legend has me with the SUROS being my weapon of choice. I don't think I've equipped one since December, and I play A LOT.

So either I was just a fucking beast with that thing, or I never settled on something specific afterwords.

HunRevan

Im a bit angry that only those get the new dances who buy the legendary edition... I bought the game at launch. I bought the season pass. I bought TKK now. But fuck me... right?

Homeboyd

It's so easy to just to just spoiler tag lol
There's going to be so many things posted here that some will think should be spoiler tagged and others won't. To me, grimoire score isn't a big deal at all, but it is to you. That will apply to tons of stuff talked about in here over the next few days, etc... If you're reading, just prepare yourself.

Dave_6

So I'm hearing that some Gamestops are going to let you pick up the physical copies before they close tonight, even if they're not doing a midnight release...?

E92 M3

Really? How do you consider that a spoiler? That like me saying that oh from the database the max light level seems to be somewhere between 280-310

I guess I'm just sensitive, but it gives me an idea of how much content there is and limits sense of discovery and surprise. Same reason I don't look at achievements.

In all honestly, spoiler tags are a simple courtesy.

vctor182

So, who or what PS4 clan wants to take me in? I can wash the dishes, defeat scrubs, take a dreg's grenade with my rocket launcher, you name it!

SpecX

Damnit, I stayed away from this thread but now that i caught up the hype has got me! A few more hours of work to go...

Did the SUROS weapons come with the emblem and shader or will they arrive tomorrow?
The character with whom I picked up the emblem and shader package didn't have free weapon slots, so I hope the weapons didn't vanish into nothingness.
My other two characters don't have the SUROS package at the postmaster either.

Only one character will get the package from the post master. The other characters can get the stuff from the emblem terminals.

commish

Jason Kidd murdered my dog in cold blood!
So, who or what PS4 clan wants to take me in? I can wash the dishes, defeat scrubs, take a dreg's grenade with my rocket launcher, you name it!

There are no clans in this game. Well, I should say clans are meaningless, as there are no in-game functions for them. There is one big clan - all of DGAF.

Tecnniqe

Banned
My theory is "RRR-RRR-RRR", but only this Saturday.

Code might not be usable until that day/only usable on that day.

Anyway, Ambitious probably guessed it.

The day OH MY
4743204-9985367102-4QmbI.gif

Juraash

So tonight is probably going to be me running around a random planet and dropping dudes because the game is just fun to play. My characters are basically edged to the point where they can't do anything else. Tomorrow is going to be rough being at work all day. Landing in the tower at 5:30 PST and seeing a bunch of 40s is going to make me jealous lol.

In any case I'd just like to say thanks to everyone I've run with here at DGAF. I've o ly been back a few months, but it's been an awesome time. I got to clear the hard raids, kill Skolas, hit 34, got some exotics, finished my Triumphs and even found a love for Crucible.

So thanks to those who I raided with, those who tolerated my lack of familiarity with the fights during hard modes, those who endured my mostly shit performance in PVP and everyone else. You guys (and gals) are awesome and I'm stoked to be part of the community going into the expansion.

Dude Im hype.

Sitting her at work 4 more hours till I get off. I know around midnight I will be impatient.

Ill probably set my alarm for 2:00AM and play for 3 hours or so.

HunRevan

So I'm hearing that some Gamestops are going to let you pick up the physical copies before they close tonight, even if they're not doing a midnight release...?

I guess even if you pick up the physical copy you won't be able to play the new dlc stuff until the reset tomorrow.

EL CUCO

Lumi didn't technically miss nor was it a hit registration problem. Srabh was taking advantage of the Shotgun nerf by using the Gunslingers triple jump to get high in the air so that if someone below tried to shotgun him it would barely tickle him and then he could just come down and shotgun them to death himself before they had a second chance to take him out. Pre 2.0 Lumi would have probably killed Srabh.

If you want to see this from the players perspective go and watch Wish's or Tfue's stream when they're playing Gunslinger, they use the same strategy to counter shotgunners and it's amazingly effective because it exploits the fact that most people never look up when looking for an enemy, and if they do it's usually too late to stop.
It looked like it should've been a kill in real time. God knows we've seen snipes that are worse than what this would've been, even during 2.0. But yes, regardless, it was a huge play by Srabh
4N9XNSP.jpg

Daemul

I was honestly expecting Bungie to divide the CE bonus stuff into 3 parts for each class and sell it that way since the shaders, dances and items are all class exclusive. I would defo by the Hunter pack since it would mean not wasting money on shit for other classes I don't use.

Deku Tree

So if anyone managed to find the code for this

PM me please, ill try to bruteforce this shiz

There is supposed to be a secret code in the Long John Silver book by robert louis stevenson... I could just be talking nonsense though... is reddit working on this?

commish

Jason Kidd murdered my dog in cold blood!
I was honestly expecting Bungie to divide the CE bonus stuff into 3 parts and sell it that way since the shaders, dances and items are all class exclusive. I would defo by the Hunter pack since it would mean not wasting money on shit for other classes I don't use.

20 dollars for that stuff equals about .05 cents per hour of gameplay time. I'm okay with the price.

God I'm looking through analysis of Cayde's journal from the CE and it's soooo deep it's like that AI game that promoted the movie and there's so much grimoire I need to read and now there's
SO MUCH MORE

my god this game has so many damn layers

it's so amazing

I'm hoping there are more codes in the CE than just that emblem. Hopefully people can figure some out. The base game's CE had shader codes IIRC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom