• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT30| Long Live the King

Status
Not open for further replies.

stb

God I'm looking through analysis of Cayde's journal from the CE and it's soooo deep it's like that AI game that promoted the movie and there's so much grimoire I need to read and now there's
SO MUCH MORE

my god this game has so many damn layers

it's so amazing

Wait, is there a code printed IN the journal or TI replica?

What difference does it make if the game doesn't unlock until 2am?
Gamestop is usually contract bound to not break street dates. I'm sure Activision's lawyers who set up the deals don't give a shit about when servers will actually be flipped, only the street date that is all over the marketing campaign.

Tecnniqe

Banned
God I'm looking through analysis of Cayde's journal from the CE and it's soooo deep it's like that AI game that promoted the movie and there's so much grimoire I need to read and now there's
SO MUCH MORE

my god this game has so many damn layers

it's so amazing

So many layers they dont have time to explain
in the game

Simonnnnn

I wonder if the exotic Strangers Rifle is still in the game, it hasn't been mentioned in a long time. Maybe it's hidden with that new data mining technique Bungie mentioned?

FinKL

x4faXrP.gif

Soogood

Dave_6

My local store is doing a 9pm pst pickup, I.e. Midnight est.

Yeah, I'm picking up my CE at 9pm PST tonight

I guess even if you pick up the physical copy you won't be able to play the new dlc stuff until the reset tomorrow.

Guess I need to call mine again and see if they'll do the same. Doubt it but it's worth a shot. I know I can't play it tonight but it will save me a trip in the morning and I can begin as soon as I get up.

vctor182

My Legend has me with the SUROS being my weapon of choice. I don't think I've equipped one since December, and I play A LOT.

So either I was just a fucking beast with that thing, or I never settled on something specific afterwords.

Me too, SUROS was the way to go before, SUROS was life.

I wonder if the exotic Strangers Rifle is still in the game, it hasn't been mentioned in a long time. Maybe it's hidden with that new data mining technique Bungie mentioned?

Yeah there are still three weapons we know of that are hidden/ removed. Sleeper Simulant, No Time and the Touch of Malice

Tecnniqe

Banned
Excuse me but why is he holding Bud Light. Everyone should be holding Red Bull cans

Needs more Red Bull

I think he's fixing that as we speak...

Its being worked on as we speak. It was a major oversight.
Ahh a digital master race brother. Let us don our snapbacks and swag out!

OK forget the last part, but hell yeah digital ps4 games!
:) YEAH! That
500KB/s
FIBERIOPTICHYPERSEPEED

1 more hour of work. Waking up early tomorrow to fit in a few hours of TTK before going back to work. I only took off Friday this week for the raid. :/

Jinjo

Fuck. Power outtage over the entire city! This shit better be fixed ASAP!!

Nono, this can't be happening /nolanbot

darthbob

Folks ordering from Gamestop, IIRC you have to chose 1 day shipping when placing the order to receive it on release

They changed my order to 'value' shipping. -________-

Emailed them 3 weeks ago to see if we could change it, no response. Called them last week, never go to an agent. Tried calling them last Friday, nothing.

I'm so sad.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom