• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT30| Long Live the King

Status
Not open for further replies.

LunaticPuma

dresses business casual
Accurized I believe

Does it even matter? The barrels don't really change the stats or recoil for Red Death between the 3 of them that I remember.

I started using Soft for BJJ due to the reduced recoil which is nice, but I still have my Red Death on Agg Balls.

So many layers they dont have time to explain
in the game

oh who cares

ai barely mentioned all the stuff that was in the premovie game and it was still incredible and dense.

bungie is doing a way better job integrating grimoire lore into the game in zillions of cool details.

whether or not you think the plot or dialogue is wack, Bungie has been completely consistent in bridging the detail of the incredibly deep lore with abundant detail in the game world

this isn't even up for debate:
http://www.ishtar-collective.net/

Axoman

I think agg. was hit p hard. Most seem to be moving away from it on everything. Acc. the new agg.

Aggressive ballistics doesn't seem to cut range on my party crasher, still appears to hit max range, even with agg ballistics.

However, I'm not using aggressive on anything else though.

Amazon 4 lyfe

IddqcLp.jpg

mine is still preparing for shipment aaaaaaaAAAAAAAAA

Destiny digital 4 life. Always Day 1.

I don't care about any of that coffee table CE junk.

The Vanilla CE is sitting on my shelf gathering dust as we speak. I actually took it down for the first time in ages the other day to remind myself what was in it. The steelbook is pretty cool I guess.

Namikaze1

Anyone else here get grand commander? No? OK 😎

I didn't but Oryx definitely wants my head.
Titan:
Unstoppable Namikaze1, the Hivesbane
6 Flawless ToO
129 Strength of the Wolf medals earned
Suros Regime (6495)
top 1% Cabal Phalanx kills (1,647)
Top 1% hive acolyte kills (14,500)

Warlock:
Unstoppable Namikaze1, the Hive Destroyer
Bad Juju (4133 kills) (I farmed the Pulse Rifle kills on my Warlock thus why juju is my most lethal weapon)
3 Flawless ToO
1 Mark of the Unbroken medal earned
Top 4% cursed thrall kills (964)
Top 7% crucible wins (91)

Hunter:
Unstoppable Namikaze1, the Unconquerable
6 Flawless ToO
Hawkmoon (3351 kills)
4 Reign of Terror medals earned
Top 5% melee kills (4,926)
Top 2% headshot kills (18,961) (I made that many headshots?!)

Well, I can see why Oryx wants my head. I mean look at the above! Hivesbane and Hive Destroyer? Like fuck I'm killing off his family and shit.

Lee

I have a theory that everyone will get third subclass exotic class items. The only thing exclusive about the ones that come with CE/Digital CE are the bonus XP perks.

COLLECTOR'S EDITION EXCLUSIVES

Three Class Specific Emotes
Three Armor Shaders
Three Exotic Class Items with XP Bonuses

It would be weird for everyone to get class items for their first two subclass quests but not their third.

Tecnniqe

Banned
Oryx has it rough. First, his son gets got, now he's got all of these Guardians wanting to come at the king, too! The loot/bloodlust is real

-Smith of all Smithers

I have a theory that everyone will get third subclass exotic class items. The only thing exclusive about the ones that come with CE/Digital CE are the bonus XP perks.

COLLECTOR'S EDITION EXCLUSIVES

Three Class Specific Emotes
Three Armor Shaders
Three Exotic Class Items with XP Bonuses

It would be weird for everyone to get class items for their first two subclass quests but not their third.

Already confirmed

https://www.bungie.net/en/Armory/Detail?type=item&item=687119878&itemname=Sunbreaker's Mark

Juraash

I wonder if the exotic Strangers Rifle is still in the game, it hasn't been mentioned in a long time. Maybe it's hidden with that new data mining technique Bungie mentioned?

It's the Jade Rabbit now, which is the PlayStation exclusive scout. It features a perk with the name Fate of All Fools.

Anoregon

The flight plan I just filed with the agency list me, my men, Dr. Pavel here. But only one of you!
Everyone seems excited, what's so special about tomorrow?

Welp, got far enough through the system that I'm outside a courtroom waiting to be questioned as a potential juror.

Superior Court of California, please don't ruin my TTK launch and Friday blind raiding with a week's worth of jury duty...

Don't they know I need to help save Earth? Where will the courts be if Oryx isn't stopped? His ass isn't going to wear itself as a hat!

You have just become a rampant right wing religious zealot with a distaste for those of different ethnicity.

TTK > civil duty.

Just kidding...

Nope, not kidding.

Simonnnnn

It's the Jade Rabbit now, which is the PlayStation exclusive scout. It features a perk with the name Fate of All Fools.

I knew that, that was the Fate of All Fools and had the same aesthetics as the Strangers Rifle, but there is apparently a dedicated Exotic version in TTK now, called No Time To Explain :)

Tovarisc

Oryx has it rough. First, his son gets got, now he's got all of these Guardians wanting to come at the king, too! The loot/bloodlust is real

-Smith of all Smithers

If he doesn't want get sent to take dirtnap and his sweet wheels hijacked maybe he shouldn't park in our neighborhood? Besides you know just as well as I do that Crota was peddling second grade hive, glimmer just wasn't pure enough. Bad dealer had to be dealt with.

😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆
ZWVytKY

I wanna change my PSN to this.

Juraash

I knew that, that was the Fate of All Fools and had the same aesthetics as the Strangers Rifle, but there is apparently a dedicated Exotic version in TTK now, called No Time To Explain :)

Hmmmm hadnt heard about that one. But I am glad they have hidden some exotics from data mining. A little surprise never hurt. :)

Strider

My Legend video finally worked :D Pretty neat actually.

My exotic with the most kills was Monte Carlo. Not surprising to me since it was the first exotic I got and I basically played with it exclusively in PvE for a long time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom