• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT30| Long Live the King

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anoregon

The flight plan I just filed with the agency list me, my men, Dr. Pavel here. But only one of you!
All I know is that if gamestop fuckery manages to deny me the $20 credit for my vanilla copy tomorrow I am going to burn the fucking place to the ground.

20150914_163045.png

Your bathroom isn't at home?

/confused

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
I did this and found I've performed much better too, still a three hit kill also, or two if you get your lucky rounds proc
Remember that now that you can hear/see the lucky bullets fire, you ALWAYS want to reload as soon as you've fired your third one, and reload after the second if you still have 7+ rounds remaining.

TyrantII

The reefs been active lately. Petra seems on edge, and the Queens Guard is on full ready. Rumor is something was detected beyond the orbit of Neptune inbound. We wait while the fleet mobilizes itself. Whatever waits in the dark, it won't reach our home.

The shotgun whoring is one of the reason I haven't been able to really enjoy pvp. It's just so cheap

PvP is a totally different animal. Blink+Shotgun was out of hand, as was reforged weapons that were far outside of the weapon's class. PvE was OP, too, but not nearly as bad.

Mostly I posted that because Ghal's take on shotgun's ending worlds was funny (and true).

I'll be up around 3:30 AM to watch the Sony Japan conference. Watching that till TTK goes live. So yeah, I'm still up for it.
Time to take back The Taken.
The reefs been active lately. Petra seems on edge, and the Queens Guard is on full ready. Rumor is something was detected beyond the orbit of Neptune inbound. We wait while the fleet mobilizes itself. Whatever waits in the dark, it won't reach our home.
You're already dead.

phen0m24

I couldn't keep it up on XB1. It became too much of a grind. I still have some semblance of sanity to keep.

I know some others that have gone completely off the deep end, but that is not me... yet.
I don't even know why I tried. I love playing with the guys and still hope I can, but honestly Josh is all over it on XB1. I bought it just so I can check it out. I'm ridiculous

Thank god for the Undying Mind.
Finally got all my subclass quests done (with randoms, even). I wish I had known about it right from the start.

Simonnnnn

Remember that now that you can hear/see the lucky bullets fire, you ALWAYS want to reload as soon as you've fired your third one, and reload after the second if you still have 7+ rounds remaining.

Yeah it's super handy that, I'm constantly reloading with it now, compared to before. I am thankful Hawkmoon didn't get nerfed too hard, it was my last exotic I needed and I got it literally weeks before 2.0 was announced.

btkadams

Does anyone have any suggestions for glimmer farming right now? I have so many exotic weapons that require glimmer to max out. I was going to do some heroic missions with glimmer bonus items but there's no heroic missions until tomorrow apparently.

Bots must have told him that we went over 10 pages in a couple of hours.

He might need a change of pants if I tell him I'm taking the next two days off from work and my buddies are taking sick days. Like multiple sick days.

I'm also setting my alarm for 4am central. I didn't even know there was a 4am until TTK.

TyrantII

Does anyone have any suggestions for glimmer farming right now? I have so many exotic weapons that require glimmer to max out. I was going to do some heroic missions with glimmer bonus items but there's no heroic missions until tomorrow apparently.

VOG gatekeeper, or the loot cave on venus. Youtube will show you how.

neoism

I want to know why I was given grand commander as a title. Its so bad ass.

I got that too but my vid is broke.... im pretty meh really... Im do good with skrundoms but when i play with gaf.. im the bottom of the barrel pretty sure your one of the best players here.. :p fuck this site.. :( I want see my video..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom